Asian candies are some of the best in the world. They’re often made with exotic flavors and spices that you can’t find in other parts of the world. If you’re looking for a unique and delicious candy experience, then you need to try Asian candies.
Here Are Our Top 10 Asian Candies At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best asian candies that will win your heart.
10 Best Asian Candies You Should Consider In 2022
- 🍬 Taste your way through the cities of Asia with the unique flavors of our Asian candy mix.
- 🍬 Find a wide selection of candies from many different Asian countries, such as Vietnam, Korea, Thailand, and even Japan!
- 🍬 In our bags, you will find an assortment of hard candies, taffys and gummies for you to enjoy.
- 🍬 20 different flavors/kinds of candy, 2 of each flavor.
- 🍬 Perfect Asian candy variety for those random sugar cravings!
- Coconut Candy with Classic Barrel Shape
- 250g / 8.8 oz
- ~36 pcs Individually Wrapped
- Product of China
- 👅TREAT YOUR TASTE BUDS -- These traditional crack seeds are covered in a sweet hard candy shell, packing a sweet and tangy punch. Individually wrapped for freshness.
- 🌈UNIQUELY HAWAIIAN -- Our world-famous, mouth-puckering Li Hing Mui plums are an addicting snack staple craved by Hawaiian locals and visitors alike.
- ❤️FEELS LIKE HOME -- We ship nationwide to remedy homesickness. Gift to your loved ones in college, serving across the country, or anyone missing the taste of the islands.
- 💯QUALITY GUARANTEE-- Our plums are sourced from the tropical climate of Taiwan, dried, and packed fresh in Hawaii.
- 😋HAWAII SNACKS -- Packed in Kona, Hawaii, USA. Asia Trans provides customers with a high-quality selection of popular, pan-Asian snacks like gummy candies, Li Hing Mui dried plums, and dried seafood.
- White Rabbit
- HEALTHY, CREAMY, DELICIOUS: Inspired by a popular chewy Asian candy but made in the USA with simple natural ingredients, 40% less sugar than your typical candy bar, and more than 10 essential vitamins (including Calcium, Iron, and Protein). A truly guilt-free indulgence that’s highly chewy, creamy, and super portable.
- CONVENIENT TRAVEL OR OFFICE SNACK: Our individually wrapped nougats are a great pick-me-up for travel, work, school/college, workouts, hiking or backpacking, or lunch. Numa chews are low calorie and easily enjoyed by both kids and adults.
- GREAT GIFT TREATS: Whether it’s for the holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Halloween), a life event (birthday gifts & care packages), parties, or a simple gathering, Numa chews are an exciting, sweet treat -- sure to delight!
- HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE TO YOUR FAVORITE CANDIES: Japanese Candy (hi chew, mikakuto tokuno, kasugai), Chinese Candy (white rabbit, haoliyuan, guava candy), Korean Candy (milkita, lotte soft malang), Retro Candy (bit o honey, abba zabba), & Others (saltwater taffy, riesen, caramel, peanut chews, payday, big hunk, milky way, torrone)
- WOMEN OWNED AND FAMILY OPERATED: Started and run by a mother daughter duo, Numa re-imagines traditional Asian snacks for the health-conscious sweet tooth.
- 1 Full-Sized Drink
- 1 Full-Sized Noodle
- 1 Full-Sized Snack/Noodle
- 12-13 Sample Sized Snacks + 9-10 Candies
- Comes in our adorable Mashi Box packaging. Great for gift giving!
- Powerful Taste: Beware as this Li Hing plum powder is only for the daring taste buds looking for a tangy, sweet, and salty flavor that uniquely hits your mouth.
- Tangy Fruit Seasoning: A cultural symbolic flavor known as Hawaii's "pineapple powder", as it best combines with various fruits, like apples, mangoes, papayas, and everything in between.
- Refreshing Cocktail Kick: Transform your favorite cocktail into a tropical memory by applying a hint of sweet & salty Li Hing Mui Powder to the rim of your glass.
- Purest Authentic Powder: Made in Taiwan Li hing mui powder is made of ground plum skin that has previously been pickled in a combination of licorice, red food coloring, salt, and sugar.
- Universally Tasty: The delicious flavor combinations are endless! Sprinkle this iconic powder on top of gummies, fruit, rice cracker arare, popcorn, margaritas, or shaved ice.
- Pantry Staple: Easy-to-use mess free shaker bottle. Simply pop the top off and sprinkle with ease.
- Snack Hawaii: Packed in Kona, Hawaii, USA. We provide customers with a high-quality selection of popular, pan-Asian snacks like gummy candies, Li Hing Mui dried plums, preserved fruits, and dried seafood.
- Uniquely Hawaiian -- Our world-famous, mouth-puckering Li Hing Mui plums are an addicting snack staple craved by Hawaiian locals and visitors alike.
- Super Foodie Ingredient -- Commonly used to flavor alcoholic drinks, or eaten straight out of the bag. We recommend you enjoy it with citrus fruits or powdered and sprinkled over fresh pineapple!
- Feels Like Home -- We ship nationwide to remedy homesickness. Gift to your loved ones in college, serving across the country, or anyone missing the taste of the islands.
- Quality Guarantee -- Our plums are sourced from the tropical climate of Taiwan, dried, and packed fresh in Hawaii.
- Hawaii Snacks -- Packed in Kona, Hawaii, USA. Asia Trans provides customers with a high-quality selection of popular, pan-Asian snacks like gummy candies, Li Hing Mui dried plums, and dried seafood.
- Over 3000 Jellylicious Levels
- Real Time VS mode
- Boss Modes
- Marvelous game modes including: Spread the Jelly & Release the Pufflers
- Tasty Color Bomb Lollipop booster
- Mesmerizing new Candies
- Dreamy new treetop world and a host of quirky characters led by the Jelly Queen and her stooges.
- Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
- English (Publication Language)
How To Choose The Best Asian Candies
Before choosing a asian candies, you should take the following considerations into account.
There are many different types of asian candies, so it is important to find one that you like and will enjoy. Some general tips to help choose the right asian candy: -Check the ingredients: many asian candies have nutritional information on the label. Be sure to read it carefully to make sure you are getting the right kind of candy. -Check the quality: some asian candies may be made with lower quality ingredients than others. Be sure to read the reviews before buying to make sure that you are getting a good product.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Most Popular Candy In Asia?
The most popular candy in Asia is probably the Mandarin Gum, which is made of sugar and water.
What Kind Of Candy Do Asians Eat?
There is no definitive answer to this question as different Asians have different preferences for candy! However, general consensus seems to be that most Asians love gooey and sticky candy, with some preferring traditional Chinese-made candies (like red pepper jello), while others enjoy Western-made candies (like Reese’s Pieces).
What Is The Most Popular Candy In China?
The most popular candy in China is the Milky Way candy.
What Candy Comes From China?
Chocolate Bars are made from cocoa beans from China.
There is no one answer to this question as different people are drawn to different types ofAsian candies. However, some commonly liked Asian candies include red bean mix, sticky rice, and goo yoo goo.