Attack lacrosse shafts are designed for players who want to shoot and score goals. They are typically lighter and thinner than other shafts, making them easier to handle and faster through the air. Many attack shafts also come with a variety of blade options, so you can find the perfect one for your shooting style.
Which Are The Best Attackers Lacrosse Shafts From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best attackers lacrosse shafts that will win your heart.
10 Best Attackers Lacrosse Shafts People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- NEW Dual Dye construction features unique does on each end of the shaft for a truly customized grip
- One end of the shaft features our classis Kung Fu kie - rounded edges for natural rotation while cradling
- On the opposite end our NEW Groove die - deep finger grooves provide maximum stick control
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
- Package quantity: 1
- Country of Origin: China
- No batteries required
- ✔️TORQUE BOX 2 - Intelligent Weave allows for a more uniform construction as the carbon filaments in each tow (row) are spread out creating a thinner and more closed woven fabric providing reduced weight, optimal mechanicals and minimal voids in the composite layup. By reducing “Crimp” (when carbon fiber runs in a uniform direction(s) that is not structurally beneficial) we can decrease weight by reducing non-essential material while maintaining the structural integrity required by lacrosse.
- ✔️LOWER F.A.W. - The Dragonfly Eight Dragonfly utilizes unidirectional carbon fiber prepreg with a lower F.A.W. (Fiber Areal Weight) than conventional shafts. These smaller, lighter fibers allow for a tighter orientation of the carbon fiber. More fibers equals increased durability.
- ✔️SLIP/GRIP - Highly engineered “gritty” textured topcoat, which allows for consistent grip to be maintained in all weather, while also allowing the shaft to move freely through your hands
- ✔️KICK UP YOUR GAME - The Dragonfly’s Uniform Release point is designed to maximize shaft performance by creating a natural kick-point or flex point just above your top hand, when shooting and passing.
- ✔️FLEX IQ - We achieve flex by manipulating the orientation of the carbon fiber. Our shaft’s bend when you need it to, but retains its firmness for maximum control. Conventional shafts that tout flex often use fiberglass, a cheaper, less durable material, to increase the bendability. Don’t sacrifice your game, choose Epoch.
- Proprietary STX technology to provide a more secure connection between the head and handle, reducing head rattle
- Combination of inner core nylon and outer shell polymer to secure the screw, but minimize weight.
- Fits men’s and women’s 1” diameter handles
- Reinforced by TeXtreme - Means decreased weight, increased stiffness, and increased strength.
- Lightweight - This is the lightest shaft in our lineup and that is saying something.
- FLEX1 - Rated as a FLEX1 on our 10-point flex scale, this is the stiffest shaft in our lineup.
- Made with our Minimus Carbon, the Burn Pro Carbon shaft weighs just 125 grams, making it one of the lightest shafts available.
- Features best-in-class durability
- Features diamond texture to improve grip.
- Comes with two different end caps: 1 Warp end cap for maximum shot leverage and 1 Warrior end plug for the lightest possible stick setup.
- High flex shaft made for more shot power.
- Better materials. The 7150 premium aluminum alloy used in the A Series lacrosse shafts offers a solid strength-to-weight ratio without breaking the bank.
- Preference is everything. Every player needs something a little different out of their lacrosse shaft, and that’s why the A Series lacrosse shafts comes in multiple weight options. Find the balance of strength, weight, and price that’s right for you.
- 6 month warranty. A Series lacrosse shafts are protected by StringKing’s fast and easy to use warranty for 6 months from your purchase. If you ever have a problem, submit a claim and get your replacement in 2-3 days.
- Men's attack shaft
- Are you tired of people taking your keys by mistake? Make your keys stand out with this personalized keychain.
- Each keychain is laser engraved with the image that you see in the photo along with your own custom text.
- Makes a unique and inexpensive gift that your friends and family will love.
- Buy some for the office and never mix up your keys again! Or, give them out as promotional gifts to your clients.
- Constructed of soft synthetic leather and comes in its own gift box. Makes a unique gift that will be remembered for years.
- 30" Attack Lacrosse Shaft
- SCANDIUM ALLOY
- SPEED SHAPE Our lightest design for men's lacrosse shafts
- Adjustable Butt-End is redesigned with a silicone liner for added stability.
- GRITGRIP FINISH
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Attackers Lacrosse Shafts
Before choosing a attackers lacrosse shafts, you should take the following considerations into account.
1. Check the size of your lacrosse stick before buying it 2. Look for quality and durable material 3. Consider the type of lacrosse ball that you will be using 4. Make sure to buy a shaft with a “grip” surface to keep your grip while playing
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Strongest Lacrosse Shaft?
There is no definitive answer to this question as there are a variety of lacrosse shafts on the market. However, some of the most popular and durable options available include the U-Shaft, Mako X2, and Maxxis Power Lacrosse Shafts.
What Lacrosse Shaft Should I Get?
It depends on your playing style and what level of play you are in. A good lacrosse shaft should have a hard yet flexible shaft which will allow you to control the ball every time. Some good models include: Canon, Core, Aerosmith, and Blade.
What Is The Lightest Lacrosse Shaft Ever?
The lightest lacrosse shaft ever is the Wilson Custom-Made shaft which weighs just 0.990 ounces.
How Long Is An Attack Lacrosse Shaft?
An attack lacrosse shaft is typically about 80-120 feet long.
There is no definitive answer to this question, as the best lacrosse shafts for attackers vary depending on the player’s personal strengths and weaknesses. However, some general tips for choosing the best lacrosse shaft for an attacker include looking at the strength of the material and designing with a focus on durability.