A baby heart rate monitor is a device that is used to track the heart rate of a baby. This device can be helpful in detecting any abnormalities in the heart rate of a baby.
Which Are The Best Baby Heart Rate Monitor From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best baby heart rate monitor and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Baby Heart Rate Monitor You Should Go For In 2022
- Track baby’s sleep trends using award-winning technology- Wear for every nap and bedtime to track your baby’s sleep, including number of wakings, heart rate, oxygen level, sleep quality, and total hours slept.
- Owlet cam streams HD video with night vision- From anywhere on your phone, stream secure, HD video of your favorite view of Baby in reliable clarity.
- Personalized sleep program- From 4-12 months old, access Owlet’s award-winning sleep program and receive an adaptable sleep schedule tailored to your baby’s needs. See better sleep in as few as 7 days.
- 130° wide-angle 4X zoom- See everything you need from your phone with a wide-angle view, 4X pinch-to-zoom and room temperature sensor for complete visibility into your baby’s crib and room.
- Review baby’s sleep state and quality- Breakdown of sleep sessions help you spot patterns that can help you make changes to your baby’s schedule as they grow.
- Weekly expert parenting tips- From 0 to 18 weeks old, receive weekly tips to learn about sleep, feeding, postpartum adjustment, self-care and more!
- View sleep readings in Owlet Dream App- Review your baby’s sleep readings from anywhere in the Owlet Dream App
- HSA/FSA approved- Use your HSA/FSA funds to purchase the Dream Sock.
- 【KNOW YOUR BABY'S SLEEP】The Baby Sleep Monitor tracks your baby's heart rate, average oxygen level and movement overnight, could be your good helper to know your baby sleep.
- 【PEACE OF MIND】 Viewing the heart rate, average oxygen level and movement on ViHealth APP, keep an eye on your baby's sleep.
- 【COMFORTABLE BANDS ON BABY'S FOOT】The unique- designed nylon foot bands can be easily worn on the baby's foot, gentle and non-irritating.
- 【REVIEW AND SHARE RECORDS AT PDF/CSV】Sleeping summary available on ViHealth app (iOS/Android) , know the detail of your baby's sleeping condition with more, and share the records any time.
- 【BUILT-IN MEMORY】It works as a stand-alone monitor, and can store up to 4 sessions data, which will sync to your mobile when paired with the ViHealth app. You don't have to worry about losing data even though your phone is not connected with the device.
- It's not a medical device. The product is not intended for use as medical devices or to replace medical devices.
- Please make sure the mobile is close to the monitor to provide a reliable connection for the updating reading and data sync( less than 10 meters/30 ft, same to the connection range between the base station and the sleep monitor )
- Track Baby's Sleep Trends Using Award-Winning Technology - Wear for every nap and bedtime to track your baby’s sleep indicators, including number of wakings, heart rate, oxygen level, sleep quality, and total hours slept.
- Personalized Sleep Program - From 4-12 months old, access Owlet’s award-winning sleep program and receive an adaptable sleep schedule tailored to your baby’s needs. See better sleep in as few as 7 days.
- Weekly Expert Parenting Tips - From 0 to 18 weeks old, receive weekly tips to learn about sleep, feeding, postpartum adjustment, self-care and more!
- Use Sleep Data & Expert Tips for Better Sleep - View your baby’s sleep data and helpful sleep tips from Owlet sleep experts to support your baby as they learn to embrace sleep and develop life-long healthy sleep habits.
- See Sleep Quality Indicators - See number of wakings, your baby’s heart rate, average oxygen level, and sleep movement and make adjustments to support restful sleep for your baby during every nap and bedtime.
- View Sleep Readings in Owlet Dream App - Review your baby’s sleep readings from anywhere in the Owlet Dream App.
- HSA/FSA Approved - Use your HSA/FSA funds to purchase the Dream Sock. For Warranty and Product Support, purchase from authorized sellers including Kaspien, Netrush, and Owlet.
- [2 X AAA Batteries Power Supply Design] This pulse oximeter use 2 XAAA batteries power supply, (Batteries Included in the package) which is convenient and fast. Pls NOTE:(Our device have positive and negative signs in the battery slot. So when installing the battery, first be sure to check the positive and negative signs in the battery slot to avoid installation errors. )
- [Developed for Children] This finger pulse oximeter fits for kids 2.5-15 years old, and is not designed for newborns and infants. (NOTE: When you measure, Your finger and body do not tremble during measuring. Pls keep still, avoid measurement failure )
- [Accurate & Fast Reading] You just need to clipping the child pulse oximeter on the finger, press power botton wait 8s, (Your finger and body do not want tremble during measuring.)the SpO2 and pulse rate measurement value will show on the OLED display, Automatically turn into the sleep mode in 10s without the opperation.
- [Hygiene and Portable Design] The fingertip pulse oximeter made of soft silicone, makes it more comfortable and prevents allergies. It is small in size and compact, allows you to bring the spo2 oximeter even when you are going out or traveling.
- [Suitable for sports and/or aviation purposes] children age 2.5 and up. Comes with 1 * child pulse oximeter, 1 * user manual, 2 * AAA battery. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only.
- Wellness Tracker and Daily Reports: Smart Sock keeps track of your baby's real-time sleep data, including heart rate, sleep status and movements, and provides daily sleep reports—all without having to pay a monthly fee.
- Know When You Are Needed: Get instant notifications when your baby is awake or fussy from both the base and your phone. The base will alert you with a sound and a red light.
- 2K Camera: Capture delicate details with 2K crystal-clear clarity and see everything happening in your baby's room. The camera comes with a non-invasive night vision that lets you monitor closely, even at night.
- Accurate Readings: Using a Fresnel lens, Smart Sock detects and reads your baby's vitals more accurately.
- Comfortable and Easy to Wear: Smart Sock is made from a dirt-resistant, flexible, and washable material that is gentle on your baby's skin.
- 3 Sizes to Choose From: Smart Sock comes in 3 sizes and will fit either foot, so it's always comfortably worn for newborn babies up to 18 months old.
- Long Range Connection: Thanks to Bluetooth Long Range technology, the connection range between the Smart Sock and the base is up tp 300ft* (tested in open space).
- MONITORING BABY BREATH : Monitors Baby's Breathing and Tiny Movement 24 Hours ; When your baby stop breathing more than 10 seconds, AKOi Heart send an alarm to your smartphone
- PREVENT ROLL OVER : When Your Baby Rolls Over 120', AKOi Heart send an Alarm to Your Smartphone ; *** Breath Movement and Rollover detection can be used at the same time, but Diaper detection can be used alone because the attachment location is different
- SAFE TO USE : For Your Baby Made In Korea; It is made of safe materials.
- SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT : Auto Connection for You ; Download the app on your smartphone, the main body will be found automatically in the app via Bluetooth, By USB 2 hours charge 7 days use.
- This is the new 2024 Standard-range. Improvements: (1) Further improved algorithms that can accurately read out heart rate even when the baby is wiggling. The initial reading needs 2min. (2) Improved rechargeable battery capacity of 30 hours. (3) Added thermal protection. The standard-range is suitable for babies sharing a room with parents. The Bluetooth range is about 30ft, which covers at most the next room. If you are raising an independent sleeper, please look for NORA Long-Range.
- Go anywhere with NORA using direct Bluetooth! Track the heart rate day and night, at home or on a trip; Monitor the skin temperature to ensure it's comfortable; Make sure baby always sleeps on-back. Track the sleep history as it grows every day. All alerts are smart ones to avoid false alarms, for example, position alert requires baby to be in sleep first. Heart rate and sleep position are critical alerts that can override do-not-disturb. Temperature is a regular notification.
- Supports both 'Sock Mode' and 'Diaper Mode'. ‘Sock Mode’ is recommended for NB to 18M, while the ‘Diaper Mode’ is recommended for 6M to 3Y toddlers. From 6M, the baby starts to grab and pull socks, that’s why the ‘Diaper Mode’ becomes very very necessary to keep the sensor hidden and allow the baby to learn roll-over, pushing-feet, sitting, standing and walking skills. Parents love this dual-mode design allowing for longer use. NORA always provides free fabric sock replacement.
- Critical alerts include: (1) Heart rate critical alert when it's out of 70-160BPM, (2) Smart on-stomach critical alert when baby is in >70% deep sleep and suddenly changes to on-stomach position. Critical alerts automatically override iOS 'Do-not-disturb' and 'Silent Mode' to produce notification sound on iPhones at night. Android needs a manual overriding in setting. Skin temperature is a regular notification. All alerts can be individually switched on or off in the App. Not a medical device.
- Track your baby’s sleep trends. The Dream Sock is worn for every nap and bedtime and uses award-winning technology to track your baby’s sleep, including wakings, heart rate, sleep quality, and total hours slept.
- Receive a personalized sleep program. From 4-12 months old, access Owlet’s award-winning sleep program. Take an assessment, choose from 3 proven methods, and receive an adaptable sleep schedule tailored to your baby’s needs. See better sleep in as few as 7 days.
- Review how long & how well Baby slept. See a breakdown of each of your baby’s sleep sessions and spot patterns that can help you make changes to your baby’s schedule as they grow
- Build skills with weekly expert parenting tips. From 0 to 18 weeks old, build skills and confidence as you receive weekly tips from parenting experts that progress as your baby grows. Learn about sleep, feeding, postpartum adjustment, self-care and more!
- Use sleep data & expert tips for better sleep. View your baby’s sleep data and helpful sleep tips from Owlet sleep experts to support your baby as they learn to embrace sleep and develop life-long healthy sleep habits.
- See sleep quality indicators. Sleep quality indicators include the number of wakings, your baby’s heart rate, and normal sleep movement. These sleep quality indicators help you make adjustments to support restful sleep for your baby during every nap and bedtime.
- View readings & tips in the Owlet Dream App. Review your baby’s sleep readings from anywhere in the all new Owlet Dream App, and learn from sleep and development tips.
- HSA/FSA approved — Use your HSA/FSA funds to purchase the Dream Sock. More than 1.5 million parents trust Owlet’s trusted technology to deliver the right information at the right time.
- 【Due to the high sensitivity of the baby's breathing monitor, when the baby just left the monitoring pad, sometimes APP will continue to display the test data, which is normal.】
- MONITORING INFANT BREATHING and HEART RATE - Delivers sleep cycles report, tracks breathing and heart rate. Baby breathing monitor alarm can keep an eye on the infant when its mommy has a rest.
- REAL-TIME DETECTION. See your baby's breaths and heart rate every second in your App when connecting the sleep tracking with mat.
- NO BONDAGE DESIGN: Baby sleep monitor with mat no needs to be fixed on the hand or foot. Keeps your baby free from uncomfortable wearable gadgets and wires.
- Turn on the alert function and the baby breath monitor will Sounds a loud alarm after 20 seconds of no breathing motion
- HELP for TRACKING and TRAINING: the heart rate slows down (in the healthy range) when the baby starts to rest. Reading the cycles report helps parents to know how shallow or deep the baby's rest status is.
- 【KNOW YOUR BABY IS OK ALL THE TIME】Continuously track your baby's heart rate, average oxygen level and movement. Not for sports.
- 【SOFT& ADJUSTABLE BAND】Gentle & breathable fabric provides a comfortable wearing experience like a sock. Two sizes of soft wraps for different age stages, with velour to secure precisely.
- 【FREE APP FOR IOS& ANDROID】The free app allows you to track your baby's heart rate, average oxygen level and body movements during sleep and daily life. Review history records instantly.
- 【BUILT-IN MEMORY】Work stand-alone, even without smartphone. Sync data automatically when connected to App. Rechargeable battery.
- It's not a medical device. The product is not intended for use as medical devices or to replace medical devices.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Baby Heart Rate Monitor
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best baby heart rate monitor that meets your needs.
When purchasing a baby heart rate monitor, it is important to understand what type of monitor you are purchasing. There are two main types of baby heart rate monitors: those that use AA batteries and those that use disposable or rechargeable batteries. The best baby heart rate monitor for you depends on your needs and budget. If you are looking for a basic monitor with an alarm clock function, such as the Philips Avent SCD630, then the Infant Optics DXR-8 is a good option. If you want to spend more money on a monitoring device that can track activity, such as the Summer Infant DM111 or Monitors CAN-V3B, then you may want to consider the Nest Learning Thermostat or the Motorola MBP36S Plugable Monitor.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Monitor My Baby’S Heartbeat At Home?
There are a few ways to do this at home. One way is to use an electronic health monitoring device such as a Fitbit. Another way is to use a stethoscope to listen to your baby’s heartbeat.
What Is The Baby’S Heart Rate For A Girl Or A Boy?
There is no reliable way to measure the baby’s heart rate during early development.
Are Baby Heart Rate Monitors Worth It?
There is a lot of debate over the effectiveness of baby heart rate monitors. Some people swear by them, while others find them to be useless. Ultimately, it depends on what you are looking for in a monitor and whether you think it is worth the money.
When Should I Start Monitoring My Baby’S Heartbeat?
There is no definite answer as to when you should start monitoring your baby’s heartbeat. The best time to start doing so is generally around 36-48 hours after your baby’s birth, depending on your style of birthing and their age. However, if you feel an alarming or consistent beat during this time, then it may be safe to call your doctor or hospital.
There is no definite answer to this question as each baby is different and may have different heart rates. Some of the most popular heart rate monitors on the market include the Fitbit Charge and the Nest Cam Indoor Wi-Fi baby monitor. They both offer good features and are affordable, so it is important to select one that will work well for your specific baby.