A baby oxygen monitor is a device that continuously monitors the oxygen saturation level in a baby’s blood. This information can help to identify and prevent any potential problems with a baby’s breathing.
Which Are The Best Baby Oxygen Monitor From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best baby oxygen monitor and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Baby Oxygen Monitor People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Track Baby's Sleep Trends Using Award-Winning Technology - Wear for every nap and bedtime to track your baby’s sleep indicators, including number of wakings, heart rate, oxygen level, sleep quality, and total hours slept.
- Personalized Sleep Program - From 4-12 months old, access Owlet’s award-winning sleep program and receive an adaptable sleep schedule tailored to your baby’s needs. See better sleep in as few as 7 days.
- Weekly Expert Parenting Tips - From 0 to 18 weeks old, receive weekly tips to learn about sleep, feeding, postpartum adjustment, self-care and more!
- Use Sleep Data & Expert Tips for Better Sleep - View your baby’s sleep data and helpful sleep tips from Owlet sleep experts to support your baby as they learn to embrace sleep and develop life-long healthy sleep habits.
- See Sleep Quality Indicators - See number of wakings, your baby’s heart rate, average oxygen level, and sleep movement and make adjustments to support restful sleep for your baby during every nap and bedtime.
- View Sleep Readings in Owlet Dream App - Review your baby’s sleep readings from anywhere in the Owlet Dream App.
- HSA/FSA Approved - Use your HSA/FSA funds to purchase the Dream Sock. For Warranty and Product Support, purchase from authorized sellers including Kaspien, Netrush, and Owlet.
- Cartoon upgrading design for pediatric and adult.
- Dual color OLED screen displays SpO2, PR, waveform and pulse bar
- Resistance to surrounding light and interference of man-made light. Measurement at low perfusion
- Accurate measurement of SpO2 & pulse rate with anti-motion technolohy
- Your satisfaction is our greatest motivation. If you have any questions, you can send an email. We will reply you in the fastest time, thank you!
- Track baby’s sleep trends using award-winning technology- Wear for every nap and bedtime to track your baby’s sleep, including number of wakings, heart rate, oxygen level, sleep quality, and total hours slept.
- Owlet cam streams HD video with night vision- From anywhere on your phone, stream secure, HD video of your favorite view of Baby in reliable clarity.
- Personalized sleep program- From 4-12 months old, access Owlet’s award-winning sleep program and receive an adaptable sleep schedule tailored to your baby’s needs. See better sleep in as few as 7 days.
- 130° wide-angle 4X zoom- See everything you need from your phone with a wide-angle view, 4X pinch-to-zoom and room temperature sensor for complete visibility into your baby’s crib and room.
- Review baby’s sleep state and quality- Breakdown of sleep sessions help you spot patterns that can help you make changes to your baby’s schedule as they grow.
- Weekly expert parenting tips- From 0 to 18 weeks old, receive weekly tips to learn about sleep, feeding, postpartum adjustment, self-care and more!
- View sleep readings in Owlet Dream App- Review your baby’s sleep readings from anywhere in the Owlet Dream App
- HSA/FSA approved- Use your HSA/FSA funds to purchase the Dream Sock.
- Designed for children: The pediatric pulse oximeter is a multifunctional oximeter designed for children/kids. In order to be suitable for children's small finger/toes, the pulse oximeter fingertip for kids expands the infrared measurement range. Adjusts the tension of the kids oximeter clip to ensure children's comfort. Since kids are very active, they can take measurements on kids' fingers, toes, and soles. (Of course, adults can also use it) *Note: Not suitable for under 2 years old.
- Multifunctional measurement: The infant baby oxygen monitor can measure health data quickly such as SPo2/perfusion index (PI)/heart rate, display real-time power at the same time. The oximeter pulse with blood pressure can help you keep abreast of child's health status, and is a necessary monitoring instrument for families/schools/other places.
- Intended for Sport and Aviation Use: This baby pulse oximeter Suitable for sports enthusiasts or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, and suitable for high endurance and outdoor sports such as mountain climbing, running, cycling.
- Low energy design: kids pulse oximeter only needs 2 AAA batteries to start health monitoring. It will automatically shut down after 6 seconds of non-use. *Note: there are 2 AAA batteries included in the kids oximeter.
- Easy-to-use: click the button to power on children pulse oximeter. Displays the real-time measurement results within a few seconds after gripping the measurement finger. Whether you are an teenager/child/senior/health-conscious person, the infant pulse oximeter will be a good tool for you to monitor your health.
- 1. 【KNOW YOUR BABY'S SLEEP】The Baby Sleep Monitor tracks your baby's heart rate, average oxygen level and movement overnight, could be your good helper to know your baby sleep.
- 2. 【PEACE OF MIND】 Viewing the heart rate, average oxygen level and movement on ViHealth APP, keep an eye on your baby's sleep.
- 3. 【COMFORTABLE BANDS ON BABY'S FOOT】The unique- designed nylon foot bands can be easily worn on the baby's foot, gentle and non-irritating.
- 4. 【REVIEW AND SHARE RECORDS AT PDF/CSV】Sleeping summary available on ViHealth app (iOS/Android) , know the detail of your baby's sleeping condition with more, and share the records any time.
- 5. 【BUILT-IN MEMORY】It works as a stand-alone monitor, and can store up to 4 sessions data, which will sync to your mobile when paired with the ViHealth app. You don't have to worry about losing data even though your phone is not connected with the device.
- It's not a medical device. The product is not intended for use as medical devices or to replace medical devices.
- Please make sure the mobile is close to the monitor to provide a reliable connection for the updating reading and data sync( less than 10 meters/30 ft, same to the connection range between the base station and the sleep monitor )
- KNOW YOUR BABY IS OKAY: Unlike traditional baby video cameras or audio monitors, the Sense-U Baby Monitor tracks your baby's abdominal movement and notifies you with audible alarms for weak movement from your smartphone directly.
- GET NOTIFIED WHEN BABY ROLLS OVER TO SLEEP ON STOMACH: It monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over to sleep on stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: The Sense-U Baby Monitor tracks the feeling temperature around your baby's body and notifies you when levels go outside of preset zones.
- BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY FOR BABY'S SAFETY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has negligible radiation level(1/1000th of a smartphone's) and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). It automatically reconnects to your smartphone when it is within range. The optional Sense-U Base Station allows you to see your baby’s vitals from anywhere with sounds and lights notifications and is also available in our store.
- FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE & COMPATIBILITY & OUR PROMISE: The Sense-U Baby Monitor is FSA/HSA eligible now! * Simply pay with your FSA/HSA debit card, or pay with another card and submit your receipt to your plan administrator for reimbursement (at the discretion of your provider). For Android devices, please allow Location Permission ALL THE TIME, to avoid unexpected connection/pairing issues. Love it or return it within 30 days for a full refund, 1-year warranty.
- ▸ [Cute Cartoon Design] Full of playfulness, easy for children to accept, suitable for 1-12 years old children.
- ▸ [Accurate and Fast] Neonatal & Pediatric SpO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor uses the acceleration sensor. Devices can accurately show the relative readings in 6 seconds. After measuring, it will shutdown within 8 seconds automatically.
- ▸ [OLED Display] The screen shows: pulse rate, SpO2 , heartbeat sign, pulse waveform. One button operation and low battery indication. It can be rotated 360 degrees to meet your needs.
- ▸ [Compact and Reliable] Rechargeable function makes it easier to be brought with during trip. The small finger cave is designed for infant, baby, kids, children and teenager and made of soft medical silicone, make it more comfortable, prevent allergies.
- ▸ [Suitable Crowds ] Pediatric SpO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor: Suitable for infant, baby, toddler, kids, children and teenagers heart rate and SpO2 measuring.
- 【KNOW YOUR BABY'S SLEEP】The Baby Sleep Monitor tracks your baby's heart rate and movement overnight, could be your good helper to know your baby sleep.
- 【COMFORTABLE BANDS ON BABY'S FOOT】The unique- designed nylon foot bands can be easily worn on the baby's foot, gentle and non-irritating.
- 【PEACE OF MIND 】View the reading on the monitor and ViHealth app, and keep an eye on your baby's sleep.
- 【REVIEW AND SHARE RECORDS AT PDF/CSV】Sleeping summary available on ViHealth APP (iOS/Android) and O2insight (Windows/macOS), know the detail of your baby's sleep with more.
- 【BUILT-IN MEMORY】If it works as a stand-alone monitor, data will sync to your mobile when the ViHealth app is paired. You don't have to worry about losing data even though your phone is not with your baby
- Please make sure the mobile is close to the monitor to provide a reliable connection for the updating reading and data sync (less than 10 meters/30 ft)
- [Health monitor 1] You can monitor your baby's 5 health information at short intervals(4~12 seconds) - heart rate, oxygen saturation, skin temperature, fall-detection and crying-detection(in gateway). Three users can log-on to the cloud and monitor 2 kinds of screen-view on readings - the readings by short intervals and the period readings for 60 minutes in a graph. If any of the 5 measured values is out of user-range, it is transmitted immediately and it is displayed or notified.
- [Health monitor 2] Skin temperature detects the temperature on the baby's ankle. You can check the baby's warmth change by temperature change. Fall-detection detects falls from more than 90 cm for 0-5 month-in-age and more than 120 cm for 6 month-in-age. Cry-detection detects the count of baby crying for 20 seconds, identifies it as crying, and displays or notifies. It detects various baby cries and distinguishes them from living noises and baby lullabies.
- [Gateway with crying-detection] Aimon-gateway transmits the information to the Cloud in a short period (4 to 12 seconds) via Wi-Fi. Aimon-gateway has many Wi-Fi tests to support stable and persistent connections, and has automatic reconnection capability. In addition, Aimon-gateway has microphones to detect a baby's cry and to notify the connected App. The distance between the Aimon-gateway and the Aimon-band is within 10 meters, but 5 meters is better to detect the baby's cry well.
- [Sleep monitor 1, simple] The baby's sleep state is displayed as a bar every 30 minutes, and 4 bars are updated every 2 hours. One vertical bar contains the ratio of 2~4 sleep states out of four sleep states (Deep, REM, Toss and turns, Active). You can intuitively and easily read 4 ~ 8 bars and know the sleep time and the sleep trends of your baby who can't sleep well.
- [Sleep monitor 2, comprehensive] Aimon calculates the baby's ‘major sleep time periods’ from 12 or more vertical bars that occur every 30 minutes. For this purpose, it is recommended to wear it continuously for at least 6 hours during sleep. Firstly, it analyzes your baby's sleep patterns during ‘major sleep time periods’ and produces comments. Secondly, it analyzes the ratios of REM-sleep and Deep-sleep per age-in-month. It is helpful for your baby’s sleep habits and sleep training.
- [Statistics 1, heart rate] We’ve built the heart rate statistics for babies from 0 to 23 months for a long time. It selects the statistics of the same age as your baby’s age-in-month, and displays them with circles in grey color. Your baby’s weekly heart rates are displayed with circles in mint color. By overlapping the statistics with baby’s weekly heart rates, you can graphically see how many of them are out of range, can read a comment on ‘heart rate distribution’.
- [Statistics 2, four statistics] They are for SPO2, skin-temperature, fall-detection and crying-detection. It is calculated and displayed whether the values are within the user-set range or not by week. If there is a lot of deviation in statistics by week, please pay attention to baby care and check the range setting of 'baby info setting'. You can check the statistics by a weekly unit for 8 weeks.
- [Accessory Fabric band] Accessary fabric band(strap) is made with a low irritation sewing method by Korean craftsmen. For the skin contact parts, 100% cotton and Tencel which is made of wood extract are used . We have 2 sizes(Small, Large) in the purchased item. Each size consists of T1 and T2 and Connector, which are adjustable with Velcro for fine adjustment. For preterm, you can search ‘aimon band accessary’ for XS size.
- [Software and App update news] App software update available!(ver3.2.0, Aug 14, 2022. Trouble shooting in settings, sleep pattern and convenient main menu have been improved, and app notification supported for skin temperature, fall detect, and crying. You can update it in App store or Play store). Gateway software update available!(ver3.1.2, July 27,2022. Crying detection has been improved to distinguish well between baby-cries and lullabies. You can update it in the settings menu).
- New product launch price! Price will ramp up soon. This is the latest 2023 Standard-range. Improvements: (1) Further improved algorithms that can accurately read out heart rate even when the baby is wiggling. (2) Improved rechargeable battery capacity of 30 hours. (3) Additional thermal protection. The 2023 standard-range is suitable for babies sharing a room with parents. The Bluetooth range is about 30ft. If you are raising an independent sleeper, please look for NORA Long-Range.
- Go anywhere with NORA using direct Bluetooth! Track the heart rate day and night, at home or on a trip; Monitor the skin temperature to ensure it's comfortable; Make sure baby always sleeps on-back. Track the sleep history as it grows every day. All alerts are smart ones to avoid false alarms, for example, position alert requires baby to be in sleep first. Heart rate and sleep position are critical alerts that can override do-not-disturb. Temperature is a regular notification.
- Supports both 'Sock Mode' and 'Diaper Mode'. ‘Sock Mode’ is recommended for NB to 18M, while the ‘Diaper Mode’ is recommended for 6M to 3Y toddlers. From 6M, the baby starts to grab and pull socks, that’s why the ‘Diaper Mode’ becomes very very necessary to keep the sensor hidden and allow the baby to learn roll-over, pushing-feet, sitting, standing and walking skills. Parents love this dual-mode design allowing for longer use. NORA always provides free fabric sock replacement.
- Critical alerts include: (1) Heart rate critical alert when it's out of 70-160BPM, (2) Smart on-stomach critical alert when baby is in >70% deep sleep and suddenly changes to on-stomach position. Critical alerts automatically override iOS 'Do-not-disturb' and 'Silent Mode' to produce notification sound on iPhones at night. Android needs a manual overriding in setting. Skin temperature is a regular notification. All alerts can be individually switched on or off in the App. Not a medical device.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Baby Oxygen Monitor
Before choosing a baby oxygen monitor, you should take the following considerations into account.
When it comes to buying a baby oxygen monitor, there are a few things you need to think about. This includes the size of your home, the type of monitor you want, and what features you want. The best baby oxygen monitors are those that provide clear and concise readings of oxygen levels in your child’s room. Other features that may be important to you include night vision, lullabies or music options, and adjustable volume. Finally, make sure to research the quality of products before purchasing. Make sure to read reviews and compare prices before making a purchase.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Are Baby Oxygen Monitors Worth It?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors such as the child’s age, activity level and health history. Some parents may find baby oxygen monitors to be worth the investment, while others may not. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide whether or not they think baby oxygen monitors are worth the cost.
How Do I Monitor My Baby’S Oxygen Level?
To monitor your baby’s oxygen level, you will need to hold them up to a light device and look at their blue color. Oxygen levels low enough suggest that the baby is not getting enough AIR. Oxygen levels high enough suggest that the baby is getting too much AIR and should be monitored regularly.
What Is A Normal Oxygen Level For A Baby?
A baby’s oxygen level is usually around 7 milliliters per liter.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best baby oxygen monitor will vary depending on your specific needs and preferences. However, some of the most popular babies oxygen monitors include those that provide sound and video monitoring, as well as alerting parents when their baby falls asleep, has an infection, or is going into labor.