Best bookshelf speakers with subwoofer are the perfect way to improve your music listening experience. By adding a subwoofer, you’ll get deeper, richer bass that will make every song sound better. Plus, you’ll get the added benefit of having extra sound-insulation for your home theater or stereo system.
Here Are Our Top 10 Bookshelf Speakers With Subwoofer At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Bookshelf Speakers With Subwoofer You Should Consider In 2022
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 - Pair the Bluetooth bookshelf speakers with your smartphone, tablet, Mac, or laptop to play music wirelessly, no need to deal with messy wires.
- MULTIPLE WIRED INPUTS- The powered bookshelf speakers have Optical and coaxial inputs support 24 bit 192k digital audio and ensure a lossless connection to TVs,and Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output enables you to connect to the TV via optical, and to the record player via rca at the same time, saving you the cost of another stereo speakers. Note: Please put the turntable to LINE OUT when connecting.
- SUB OUT AND DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - The active bookshelf speakers are built with 20 mm silk dome tweeter and 5.2-inch sub-woofer, bringing you a surround home theater listening experience with a SUB OUT which supports connecting to any powered sub woofers.
- REMOTE & BUTTONS CONTROL - The speakers for turntable (Dimension : 163*192*308mm) coming with a remote control allows you to adjust the volume and toggle inputs at your fingertips: mute/unmute, switch to OPT/COAX mode, line-in, and Bluetooth modes. Remote is replaceable lifetime. You can also control the speakers via buttons on top of it. NOTE: Remote is NOT compatible with TV remote or universal remote.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for three years in USA.
- 3 different equalizer modes: Fine tune your Bookshelf speakers with 3 distinct equalizer modes ( Dialogue mode, music mode, movie mode) via the remote control to match your favorite sound.Advanced audio settings:Bass & treble adjustable to match your favorite sound.
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the Bookshelf Speakers via Bluetooth 5.0 or standard audio cable Connection, RCA, and optical input.
- Superior sound quality：50W continuous undistorted power, 4-inch sub-woofer unit and 13mm silk dome tweeter unit ensure strong bass and bring more impactful sound.
- 4-inch bass drivers – Balanced natural sound with the 4-inch driver and a bass reflex port to enhance bass. 6 ohm impedance
- Classic wood finish:High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.Enjoy your classic vinyl’s while enjoying the advancements in modern day audio technology.
- Bookshelf speaker with Hi-Res Audio perfect for your home theater or music listening setup
- Amplify your movie, music, and gaming experience with a speaker that provides full frequency audio with a three-way, three-driver speaker system
- Create a robust 5.1.2 home theater setup perfect for Dolby Atmos with the complete range of CS speakers from Sony with 2 SSCS5 bookshelf speakers, 1 SSCS8 center channel speaker, 2 SSCS3 tower speakers, 2 SSCSE Dolby Atmos enabled speakers, and the SACS9 subwoofer
- ¾ in. super tweeter and 1” tweeter accurately reproduce high frequency sounds for an expansive soundstage
- 5.12” woofer delivers deep, stable bass and detailed mid-range sounds
- Optimized crossover componentry creates clear crisp sound
- 100 W maximum input power
- Two speakers per carton
- Compact, wall-mountable enclosure for unlimited applications
- Perfect for home theater rears or stand-alone stereo use
- 4-1/2" woofer and polycarbonate tweeter for full-range sound
- Dense, stable wood-composite cabinet ensures sonic warmth and richness
- Black ebony pica vinyl finish blends into any décor
- DIGITAL / ANALOG INPUTS – RCA/Aux for PC turntables etc Optical/Coaxial for lossless connection Bluetooth for convenience
- BLUETOOTH V4 0 - Latest wireless technology for playing from phones tablets or laptops
- TREBLE/BASS CONTROL SUB-LINE OUT Adjust bass treble volume and toggle inputs on rear panel Need a little more oomph. Add a subwoofer to your 2 0 setup by simply connecting to the sub-out jack
- WIRELESS REMOTE – Handy compact remote control for input selection volume adjustment and track control (Bluetooth)
- 2 YEAR - high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor for two years
- Superior Sound - Fill your room with powerful sound with its 50W continuous power, 13mm silk dome tweeter unit, and 4-inch 116mm bass unit. These speakers are designed to produce a natural, well-balanced sound with massive bass
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmission - Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you stream music, videos and movies directly from your smartphone, tablet, Mac or other compatible devices, no need to deal with messy wires
- RCA/Opt/Coax Inputs& Speaker Out &-Optical, coaxial and RCA inputs to ensure a lossless connection to TVs, turntables, and computers. A speaker-out port for connecting an extra active subwoofer to increase extra bass and punch
- 3 Equalizer Modes with Dual Control - Built-in DSP chip, the SR04 bookshelf speaker provides 3 equalizer modes: dialogue, movie, and music, brings you an upgrading fantastic home theater experience. Easy to control volume, switch input way, adjust bass/treble on the back panel and remote control
- 100% Satisfaction Service- Bestisan offers lifetime technical support. Any questions or suggestions, pls freely email us for help. We will give you back within 24 hours
- Included components: bookshelf speakers; remote control; rca to rca cable; stereo rca to 3.5mm audio cable; rca to rca audio cable; digital optical cable; power adapter; quick start
- POWERFUL WIRELESS SUBWOOFER - Two compact satellites and an 8-inch wireless subwoofer delivers 220W of peak power to help complete an immersive and all-encompassing audio experience like no other.
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY - Line In, AUX, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth 5.1 with AptX connection options to easily connect to your computer, tablet, mobile phone, TV, or any other compatible devices.
- CLASS-D AMPLIFIER & DSP - Built-in Class-D amplifier and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) eliminates distortion even further, allowing for distinct and clear sound quality at every volume level.
- TWO WAYS OF ADJUSTMENT - Adjust the volume, switch modes, power on/off the speaker using the top panel control on the active speaker or you can control the speaker at a distance using the remote.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
- PREMIUM POWERED BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS: The award-winning A2+ Wireless Speakers provide detailed, true stereo sound and can easily connect to all your music in seconds. Great for your desktop or home music setup, the extended-range Bluetooth quickly and seamlessly connects to your phone, tablet or computer up to 100ft away.
- FEATURES: Bluetooth aptX, a USB audio input and dual analog audio inputs for connecting multiple devices. The A2+ features elegant design in painted wood cabinets, a subwoofer output, and analog class A/B amplifiers driving 2.75" custom aramid fiber woofers and 0.75" silk dome tweeters. Works with Mac or PC out of the box with no software to install, and saves power when not in use with an auto-sensing sleep mode.
- 60 WATTS OF POWER: Experience room filling sound in a tiny footprint. Easily connect the compact Audioengine S6 or S8 subwoofer via the RCA variable output. And at 6”H x 4”W x 5.25”D each, the A2+ system sounds much bigger than it is.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Pair of Audioengine A2+ Wireless Powered Speakers, 6.5ft speaker wire, power supply & cord, 5ft USB cable, 5ft mini-jack audio cable, microfiber speaker and cable bags, setup guide.
- WARRANTY: Stellar US based customer support and 3 year product warranty is included. Based in Austin, TX, Audioengine has been changing the way people listen to music since 2005. We believe in the power of music and our passion is to inspire you to listen every day.
- TITANIUM DOME TWEETERS – Listen to clear highs with fully titanium dome tweeters
- 8-INCH SUBWOOFER – Achieve massive booming sound with the 8-inch subwoofer
- BLUETOOTH V5.0 APTX WIRELESS SOUND – Other available inputs are AUX, RCA, optical, and coaxial
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL – Control your sound remotely with the included wireless remote
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY – Supported by our 2-year warranty guarantee within US and Canada
- PLANAR DIAPHRAGM TWEETERS – Get clear highs thanks to fully planar diaphragm tweeters.
- 8-INCH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – Achieve rich, room-shaking bass sound with the 8-inch wireless subwoofer.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WITH APTX – Get a fast, rock-solid wireless connection with high-quality playback thanks to aptX decoding. Other available inputs include AUX, PC, optical, and coaxial.
- WIRELESS REMOTE – Get convenient access to volume and playback controls with the included wireless remote.
- REDUCED ACOUSTIC RESONANCE - A wooden MDF enclosure minimizes cabinet resonance and ensures that you get crystal clear audio.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Bookshelf Speakers With Subwoofer
Before choosing a bookshelf speakers with subwoofer, you should take the following considerations into account.
When looking to buy a bookshelf speaker with subwoofer, it is important to consider the quality of the speakers and the subwoofer. Additionally, it is important to consider the size of the speaker and the space that it will be placed in. Finally, it is important to determine what type of speaker or subwoofer you would like to buy.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Do Bookshelf Speakers Need A Subwoofer?
A bookshelf speaker needs a subwoofer to power it, but other than that they don’t need any extra features.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To Bookshelf Speakers?
Yes, subwoofers can be added to bookshelf speakers to give them a deeper bass.
Do Bookshelf Speakers Have Bass?
No, bookshelf speakers do not have bass.
Do Speakers Need A Subwoofer?
No, a speaker does not need a subwoofer.
Some of the best bookshelf speakers with subwoofer include the Polk CMC60006 and the Yamaha NS-X660. Both of these speakers are great for using in home theaters as well as for listening to music.