Chemotherapy can cause extreme fatigue and joint pain. Cold therapy gloves are a great way to relieve some of the pain and fatigue associated with chemotherapy.
Which Are The Best Cold Therapy Gloves For Chemo From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Cold Therapy Gloves For Chemo People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- [Fast-Acting Relief For Aching Hands] – Put your pain to rest with these effective cold therapy gloves. Designed specifically for chemotherapy patients and those with neuropathy, arthritis, hand injuries, and inflammation from hard work.
- [Keep Your Hands Cold As Long As You Need To] – Other ice packs “lose their chill” way too quickly, leaving you with an aching and persistent pain. Our cooling gloves are designed so you can “rotate” fresh, ice packs for long-lasting relief.
- [Dual-Layer Temperature Control Gloves] – The outer layer of your new ice pack gloves is designed to keep cold in so you’ll always get the comfort you need. The inner layer protects your hands against direct freezing, maintaining the perfect balance.
- [Snug Fit, Multiple Sizes] – Please consult our sizing chart on the left to select the right pair for your hands. Our elastic “snug-fit” technology ensures a tight fit without any restriction. These ice pack gloves will comfortably hug your hands.
- [Here’s Everything You Get] – Each package contains 2 dual-layer cold therapy gloves with 4 reusable, refreezable, and replaceable flexible gel ice packs. We are the only company on Amazon to offer replacement gel packs for your cold therapy gloves! BUY NOW and feel the difference!
- Chemo Gifts for Women and Man: The cold therapy socks and ice gloves for chemotherapy is specifically design for chemotherapy patients to avoid the potential side effect of neuropathy while receiving chemo treatments. This combo contains 1 pair of cold gloves for chemo and 1 pair of feet cooling socks. Just chill the cold gel packs in the freezer for 2 hours before use, then enjoy up to 20 mins soothing cold therapy. A convenient chemotherapy relief gift for women and men.
- Extended Gel Ice Pack of Socks: Unlike other ice socks for neuropathy in the market, our ice socks for feet provide 30% more cold coverage by upgrading the length of the gel ice pack for the top of feet, ensure the cold truly hits every part of your feet. Simply fasten the ice socks compression strap around targeted areas to achieve soothing pain relief therapy. A genuine ice soothe socks to alleviate kinds of foot pain.
- Chill Entire Foot for Pain Relief: Say Goodbye to ordinary foot ice pack wrap, SuzziPad ice packs for feet provide perfect foot therapy solution. The foot ice socks is specifically design for chemotherapy patients to avoid the potential side effect of neuropathy while receiving chemo treatments and also provide instant relief for foot injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, tendinitis, inflammation & swelling from heavy-duty work or during pregnancy.
- Dual-Layer Ice Gloves for Hands: Our ice pack for hand is designed with a dual-layer system for comprehensive protection to hands during cryotherapy. The cold therapy gloves have two pockets on each side to insert the gel ice pack, which ensures the soothing cold fully hits your entire hand, great help with neuropathy, hand injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, tendinitis, carpal tunnel pain, wrist pain, inflammation & swelling from heavy-duty work or during pregnancy.
- Sizing & Ideal Gift: Size S/M of ice pack socks fits Women's shoe sizes 7 to 10 US & Men's shoe sizes 5 to 9 US. Size L of ice socks for feet fits Women's shoe sizes 9 to 12 US & Men's shoe sizes 10 to 14 US. And the ice compression gloves for arthritis hands measure 6.69 x 12.2" fit most people's hands. These kit are comfort pregnancy gifts & chemo gifts for women & men. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PRODUCT, WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 12 HOURS WITH A FINE SOLUTION.
- Comfort Items for Chemo Patients: This combo contains 1 pair of cold therapy gloves and 1 pair of feet cooling socks. The cold feet socks come with six gel ice packs & 1 Pair of 280 GSM thickness socks with elastic compression straps. While the hand ice pack gloves comes with 4 gel pack & 2 premium made mittens. Specifically design for chemotherapy patients or those with neuropathy, arthritis, hand injuries, carpal tunnel, foot pain, plantar fasciitis and inflammation from hard work.
- Upgraded Ice Socks for Feet: Unlike other ice socks for neuropathy in the market, we provide 30% more cold coverage by upgrading the length of the gel ice pack for the top of feet, ensure the cold truly hits every part of your feet. The elastic compression added to secure the ice pack inside the cool socks in place while providing cold compression therapy. A genuine ice soothe socks to alleviate kinds of foot pain.
- Chill Entire Foot for Rapid Relief: Say Goodbye to ordinary foot ice pack wrap, SuzziPad ice plantar fasciitis socks provide perfect foot therapy solution as they provide a snug fit to your foot to ensure cold is delivered to every inch of foot for instant pain relief. Relieve sore feet, hot feet, tired feet, aching feet, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, arthritis pain, inflammation & swelling from sprains or strains of the ball-of-foot, or reduce swelling during pregnancy.
- Dual-Layer Ice Gloves for Hands: Our cold hand gloves is designed with a dual-layer system for comprehensive protection to hands during cryotherapy. The ice arthritis gloves have two pockets on each side to insert the gel ice pack, which ensures the soothing cold fully hits your entire hand, great help with neuropathy, hand injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, tendinitis, carpal tunnel pain, wrist pain, inflammation & swelling from heavy-duty work or during pernancy.
- Sizing & Ideal Gift: Size S/M of the cold socks fits Women's shoe sizes 7 to 10 US & Men's shoe sizes 5 to 9 US. Size L of ice socks for feet fits Women's shoe sizes 9 to 12 US & Men's shoe sizes 10 to 14 US. And the ice gloves for arthritis hands measure 6.69 x 12.2" fit most people's hands. These kit are comfort pregnancy gifts & chemo gifts for women & men. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PRODUCT, WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITNIN 12 HOURS WITH A FINE SOLUTION.
- Ergonomic Design -- The mitten shape and ice packs attachment make it convenient to treat your hand ailments stress-free.Mittens with 2 gel packs combines the powerful effects of hot and cold therapy with convenient hands-free design.
- Hot or Cold Therapy -- Boil or microwave mitts for heat therapy, place in the freezer for cold therapy.
- Washable Mittens,Ultra Soft, High Quality Soft Fleece - - Hand pain include arthritis, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, and tendinitis
- Freeze or Heat in Microwave - for desired and targeted Hot or Cold relief will slowly come back to room temperature making it Safe to Sleep with unlike most
- ONE SIZE fits most -- one glove has 2 pockets holding 2 gel packs. Using a hot or cold compress is a natural and effective way to fight inflammation and to promote faster recovery.
- GET INSTANT RELIEF for your sore, aching hands. Wearing these soft, very comfortable gloves gives you the hot or cold therapy you need to feel better and come back strong. Your order comes with lots of extras that make this the finest value on Amazon. Comfortable, durable, reusable. Comes in sizes Small / Medium and Large.
- GOES TO WORK FASTER to give you soothing pain relief. The 2 gel packs in each glove help relieve arthritis, chemo, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy. This is essential for anyone with swollen or inflamed hands and for people whose work causes stress on their hands.
- DUAL LAYER THERAPY with gel packs for both sides of your hand. The gel packs are specially designed to cover more surface area of your hand to make sure you get the relief you deserve. The gloves fabric is designed to be comfortably worn while efficiently conducting cold / heat therapy.
- ADVANCED GEL FORMULA allows the gel to get cold quicker and stay cold longer. Can also keep hot for longer. The generous amount of gel in each gel pack ensures quicker relief.
- COMPLIMENTARY EXTRAS are included in your order. You get a travel size zip bag to store the gloves and gel packs. Perfect for travel or taking your gloves to work. Please see listing photos for the SIZE CHART. This is the quick, natural way to make your hands feel better without the use of harsh, expensive pharmaceuticals that can sometimes be habit forming. No wonder this is the simple therapy many doctors recommend.
- 【Fast Pain Relief For Aching Hands】Include 2 gel ice gloves. NEWGO ice pack gloves can fully cover the hands and help to effectively relieve hands & fingers pain, carpal tunnel soreness, sprained wrist strain injury, neuropathy during chemotherapy, inflammation, teninitis, soreness, itching hands and eczema rash to stop itching.
- 【Specially Designed for Hands】This hand ice packs are made of a soft and comfortable knitted fabric exterior insert with expert-grade cooling gel to remain cold longer than other ice packs.These ice therapy gloves are designed with wide bilateral stitching that prevents leaks or tears, it's good for chemotherapy patients and those with neuropathy, hand injuries, and inflammation from hard work.
- 【One Size Fit Most & 360˚ cooling comfort】The mitten shaped ice packs are designed to fit the average person with a depth of 7.5 inches,unisex fit for men and women.Thanks to the elastic strap attached, these ice packs can snug fit to your hands without any restriction and provide you with 360˚ cooling comfort.
- 【Hot Cold Therapy】NEWGO ice pack gloves combines the powerful effects of hot and cold therapy. Ice pack wrap stays flexible and comfortably after frozen even at 0°F(-18℃). Put your painful hands to rest with these effective cold therapy gloves. Place the gel gloves in the freezer for at least 2 hours for cold therapy or heat the pack in microwave for 30 seconds for hot therapy.
- 【Warranty】1-Year-Warranty - a Free No-Hassle Replacement Or Full Payment Refund Process, Please Contact Us Freely If Any Problem,We Will Take Care Of Your Issue Within 1 Day.Order yours now!
- Targeted Hands Pain Relief - Uniquely designed to provide targeted pain relief for hands, finger, wrist, this reusable ice gloves actively reduces inflammation, carpal tunnel, hand injuries, finger pain, and tendonitis, can also speed up surgery recovery. Great for chemotherapy patients and those with neuropathy.
- Extra Cotton Gloves - 2 pairs of cotton gloves of different sizes are provided, you can wear the cotton glove then put your hands in the ice mittens to avoid frostbite. After the temperature of the gloves warm up a bit, then take off the cotton gloves.
- Full Coverage For Hands & Finger - This hand ice packs measure 28x21.5cm (11x8.5"), large enough to wrap your entire hands, provide 360° cold therapy for your hands. 2 adjustable straps with sticky fastener help to fix the ice gloves in place for hands-free application. Wide opening allows you easily put on & take off the gloves.
- Flexible & Stay Cold Longer - The outer layer of ice pack gloves is made of leak-proof nylon fabric that can keep coldness in so you can enjoy the cold therapy for longer time, and without worring about any leakage or tear. Filled with 30% more soft gel, this ice mittens stay flexible even after frozen, molds easily around your hands, ensures a tight fit without any restriction.
- Comfpack's Promise - The ice gloves are very cold when just taken out of the refrigerator, it is recommended that you leave it for a few minutes until the pack warms up a bit to better fit the contours of your hand. Come with sealable storage PE bag to prolong the usage lifetime and isolate the fridge odor. If you are not 100% satisfied, simply return it for a full refund.
- [Doctor's Orders: 20+ Minutes Hot/Cold] – Effective pain relief from heat and cold therapy requires 20+ minutes of direct, continuous application. Unfortunately, most packs can't last. We set the standard for arthritis, injury, chemo, neuropathy and more.
- [Protects Against Frostbite] – On the other hand (no pun intended) many ice packs get too cold – or too hot – burning your skin with frostbite or blisters. Don't worry: We have a layer of fabric designed to keep your hands the perfect temperature.
- [Adjustable Sizing] – Healthy Hands gloves are designed to fit the average person: with a depth of 7.5 inches and an adjustable strap, up to 95% of people will find Healthy Hands fit them perfectly. The glove design provides full 360˚ comfort.
- [The Last Ice Packs You'll Ever Need For Your Hands!] – Your hand pain isn't giving up; your Healthy Hands gloves won't either! Designed for long term, it only takes 4 hours in the freezer or 30 seconds in the microwave to reach high and low temps.
- [Gift Packaging] – Each set of two gloves comes with very attractive gift-quality packaging, ready to wrap and present to your loved ones. Of course, if you are giving this to yourself, then all the better! Perfectly designed for daily life.
- Uses: In a few seconds, fingers and entire hands will feel cold to help relieve pain, swelling and chronic joint diseases such as arthritis. Often used to relieve the side effects of chemotherapy.
- Doctor’s advice: Hot/cold for more than 20 minutes, direct and continuous application of hot/cold therapy for more than 20 minutes to effectively relieve pain. Unfortunately, most ice packs do not last. We set standards for arthritis, injury, chemotherapy, neuropathy, etc.
- The last ice pack you will ever need! Your hand pain did not give up; neither did your cold gloves! Designed for long-term use, it only takes 4 hours in the refrigerator or 30 seconds in the microwave to reach high and low temperatures.
- You can heat or cool your hands with gel gloves. Very suitable for relieving hand pain. It can also be used for neuropathy and chemotherapy. In this case, several pairs of gloves may be needed.
- It is soft and reusable when frozen. Our ice packs are made of strong and high-quality nylon and double-sealed seams to prevent leakage, high quality and reusable. The internal use of professional gel makes our ice packs flexible even when frozen, and can easily form around your gloves and hands.
- Uses: Within seconds, chills entire foot to relieve: sore feet, hot feet, tired feet, aching feet, & painful chronic conditions like plantar fasciitis and arthritis. Frequently used during pregnancy.
- Immediate Relief: from inflammation & swelling from sprains or strains of the ball-of-foot, neuropathy, tendonitis, or any foot injury. Ideal for men or women on their feet all day.
- Sizing: Small/Medium fits Women's shoe sizes 7 to 12 US & Men's shoe sizes 5 to 10 US. One pair. Use as socks for plantar fasciitis women, soothe socks for neuropathy pain, or as a reusable ice bag.
- How It Works: Neutralizes pain & wear and tear with a chilled gel pack beneath the length of the foot, & another half-size pack for top of foot or behind heel.
- Ideal comfort items for chemo patients, chemotherapy treatments, chemo care package for men, cooling socks, cool socks for women, cryotherapy, edema relief.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Cold Therapy Gloves For Chemo
Not every cold therapy gloves for chemo comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
When it comes to purchasing cold therapy gloves, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. The type of glove that you buy will depend on the type of chemo that you are receiving. If you are receiving traditional chemo treatments, then you will need to purchase cold therapy gloves that are made out of strong, durable material. These gloves should be able to protect your hands from the cold temperatures that are used during treatment. If you are treated with chemotherapy medications that use radiation, then you will need to purchase special radiation-resistant gloves. These gloves will help protect your hands from the harmful effects of radiation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Keep My Hands Cold During Chemo?
Wearing gloves or mittens can help keep your hands cold during chemotherapy.
Why Do They Put Ice On Hands And Feet During Chemo?
During chemotherapy, the doctor may advise you to ice your hands and feet to reduce the risk of infection.
What Are Chemo Gloves?
Chemo gloves are a type of protection gear worn by healthcare professionals during chemotherapy treatments to prevent skin irritation and dermatitis. They are made from cotton, latex, or vinyl and are fitted with fingertips to allow for a good grip.
Why Do Chemo Patients Wear Gloves?
A chemotherapy patient wears gloves to help protect them from the chemicals in the treatment. The chemicals can be harmful if they get on the skin.
Cold therapy gloves are a great way to reduce pain and inflammation due to chemotherapy. They can provide relief for both hands, which is important for people who have to use their hands a lot during treatment.