A convection oven cooks food by circulating hot air around it. This results in faster and more even cooking than a traditional oven. Convection ovens are available in both electric and gas models. They come in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that will fit in your kitchen.
Which Are The Best Convection Ovens From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best convection ovens that will win your heart.
10 Best Convection Ovens You Should Consider In 2022
- The Breville Smart Oven Pro with Element iQ System is a high performance countertop oven; Reduce your cooking time by up to 30% using the convection setting and choose from 10 cooking functions as an interior oven light guides you to perfection
- Element iQ System: Using 5 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment for perfect results every time; Fast 1800 Watt preheat gets your meals on the table more quickly
- Convection Powered: The Smart Oven Pro's convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%; An inbuilt fan circulates the hot air within the oven which speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- 10 Cooking Functions: versatile countertop oven with 10 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm and Slow cook
- Smart Oven with Slow Cook Function: Take your time to tenderize and develop complex flavors using the slow cook function, designed for long cook times at low temperatures; Slow Cook for up to 10 hours before the setting automatically turns to keep warm
- Large Capacity: Large 18.5 x 15.7 x 11.1 inch interior with enough room for 6 slices of bread, 13 inch pizza, roast chicken and a 9 cup muffin tray and even for slow cooking with a 4.4 qt Dutch oven
- Interior Oven Light: Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of the cooking cycle to help you see inside; Auto shut off and independently controlled button; Replaceable componentry like your regular large oven
- LCD Display: LCD display to easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 10 cooking functions; The LCD also indicates when pre-heat has completed and automatically begins to count down on the cooking time for perfect results
- Included Accessories: One Oven Rack; 12 x 12 inch Enamel Baking Pan; 12 x12 inch Enamel Broiling Rack and 13 inch Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty; Power: 1800 Watts; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Fine-tune time and temperature any time in the cooking process. Bravo’s intuitive digital controls are easy to operate.
- INTUITIVE DIGITAL CONTROLS - Set cook temperatures from 50°F to 500°F adjustable in precise 5°F increments. Unlike the primitive methods that regulate temperature by turning the heater on and off, our heater never turns off while cooking.
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Linear T executes the set temp accurately throughout the cooking process by continuously monitoring temp fluctuations & making constant adjustments every second to maintain the set temp to ensure perfect results.
- DUAL HEAT ZONES - Customize the top, bottom heaters and convection fan independently for true surround cooking. To bake a perfect pizza, set bottom heaters at full power & top heaters at 30% for crispy crunch crust and perfectly melted cheesy toppings.
- INTEGRATED SMART DIGITAL THERMOMETER – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Bravo constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached.
- CARRYOVER COOKING - Bravo also features carryover cooking mode. It compensates for the carryover cooking that will inevitably occur after cooking. When engaged, this feature ensures that the meat or fish is not overcooked while resting.
- MULTI-LAYER COOKING - With 4 rack positions and multi-purpose racks, multi-layer cooking is more convenient than ever before. Bravo’s heavy-duty racks can withstand loads over 30 pounds. Cooking delicious meals for the entire family is now easy.
- 112 PRESETS- Bravo is programmed with 12 preset cooking functions for air frying, grilling, baking, broiling, roasting, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting, toasting & more. It also has additional 100 pre-programmed recipe presets.
- SAVE YOUR OWN RECIPES – Bravo has built-in 50 memory slots where you can save your own favorite recipes. If your favorite recipe is perfected, save it. You can recall it any time for the next perfect meal.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – Bravo XL Air Fryer Toaster Smart Oven comes with 1 non-stick broiler rack and baking pan, 1 air fry basket, 2 heavy-duty wire cooking rack, 1 crumb tray, 1 smart digital thermostat, 1 owner’s manual, 1 quick start guide, and 1 recipe book.
- Double-pane, tempered glass door
- Handles up to 4 half-size sheet pans (not included)
- 3 baking racks and half-size sheet pan included
- Roast, bake, broil and convection bake functions
- UL, NSF
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? No problem. Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Starting the cooking process over is not necessary. Bravo air fryer’s intuitive digital controls are easy to operate. Control not only the time and temperature but also customize the top and bottom heaters. To bake a perfect pizza, set bottom heaters at full power and top heaters at 30% for crispy crunch crust and perfectly melted cheesy toppings
- INTEGRATED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Bravo air fryer toaster oven constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached. It also features carryover cooking mode to ensure that the meat or fish is not overcooked while resting. You will never undercook or overcook your food again
- 112 PRESETS AND CONVENIENCES BUILT-IN – Bravo toaster ovens countertop has 4 different rack positions and is programmed with includes 12 preset cooking functions for grilling, air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting, toasting and more. It also has additional 100 pre-programmed recipe presets in addition to 50 slots where you can save and recall your own favorite recipes. If you love toast, you can select between 10 shades from light to dark
- GRILL INDOORS - The super non-stick grill and griddle plate is thick - ideal for absorbing and retaining heat for excellent grill marks and overall searing. With auto preheat, preheating the grill is easy. Simply insert the probe; set the desired doneness temperature; let Bravo toaster oven air fryer combo do all the work. Grill all year long, and the cleanup is a breeze. Nothing sticks to it!
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Set cooking temperatures from 50°F and 500°F adjustable in precise 5°F increments. Patented Linear T Technology executes the set temperature accurately throughout the entire cooking process by continuously monitoring temperature fluctuations and making constant power adjustments every second to maintain the set temperature to ensure perfect results. Unlike the primitive methods of turning the heater on and off, our heater never turns off while cooking
- Extra-wide interior - specially engineered to fit most 9"x13" pans with handles, eight pieces of bread, or a 12" pizza. Internal Dimensions are approximately 16.5"X12.5"X9.5".
- Fits most 9"x13" oven pans
- Convection heating plus four cooking functions: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food Warm.
- Features maximum temperature of 450 Celsius with wattage of approximately 1500 watts
- Dedicated toast timer - allows predictable shade selection with every use.
- Like new condition. NO markings, rips, tears or stains.
- Stephen, Linda (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 03/01/2003 (Publication Date) - Robert Rose (Publisher)
- 120-Minute Timer - The 120-minute timer includes stay-on and auto-shutoff functionality and a precision toast shade timer.Volts:120V
- Digital Controls - Easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and functions: convection bake, broil, toast, bagel, reheat, pizza, and frozen snacks. The digital screen displays cooking information
- Convection Heating - The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, three rack positions for cooking flexibility
- 12” Pizza, 6 Slices of Bread - The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread
- ENDLESS FUNCTIONS: With 1800 watts of power you are able to dual cook, sandwich speed convection, pizza, bake, broil, toast, waffle, bagel, leftover, keep warm including several other options
- CAPACITY: Fits 13-inch pizza, 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan and 9 slices of bread. .95-cubic feet inside oven toaster
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: This digital convection toaster oven has large blue blacklist display with door sensor to activate oven and non-stick interior for easy clean up. The Exact Heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature – Always Even toast shade control and a convenient auto-slide rack for convenience
- INCLUDED: This beautiful brushed stainless steel unit comes with a 13-inch pizza stone, 2 cooking racks, 9-inch x 13-inch enamel baking pan and broiling pan. Also includes interior light, clock and 2-hour timer with front pull-out crumb tray and recipe book
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
- 3 x half size sheet pan capacity
- 2 5/8" mm tray spacing
- Single direction low-velocity fan
- Power ON control panel indicator
- Mechanical thermostat 150-550F
- Heating ON control panel indicator
- Manual 60 minute timer
- Time-up control panel indicator and buzzer
- Single phase connection
- No Flip, Perfect Air Fry Creations.The no-flip air fry basket helps make air frying easy without the need to flip ingredients halfway through the recipe.
- Never over-cook your meat again and achieve the perfect degree of doneness with the built-in temperature probe that alerts you when your desired temperature is reached.
- Cook more with 25% more* capacity and make your favorite tenderloin, whole chicken recipes, even a sheet cake or full one-pan dinner, with the included 9" x 13" baking pan. *Compared to model KCO124.
- Even-Heat Convection Technology so you can cook chicken up to 20% faster with Dual Convect Bake.* *Compared to Bake setting; 3 lb chicken.
- This countertop oven preheats fast to 350 degrees, in less than 4 minutes, so you can get your favorite dish cooking and on the table in no time.
- 12 essential cooking functions for everyday cooking occasions - including everything from air fry, to bake, dehydration, pizza, even dough proofing.
- Model KCO224 includes (1) Air Fy Basket, (1) Temperature Probe with Magnetic Storage Case (1) 9x13-inch Baking Pan with Grill Rack, (1) Removable Metal Drip and Crumb Tray, (1) Removable Metal Rack
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Convection Ovens
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best convection ovens that meets your needs.
When looking to buy a convection oven, there are a few things to think about. The first thing is what type of oven you would like. There are two main types of ovens: fan-forced and convection. Fan-forced ovens use heated air to circulate around the food, while convection ovens use fans to create heat and moving air around the kitchen. For most people, a fan-forced oven will be enough. However, if you are looking for the best convection oven available, you will need to consider the features that it has. Some of the features that you might want to consider include: how many racks it has, how big the oven is, how many windows it has, and what type of heating it uses (fan or convection). You should also decide on your budget before buying an oven so that you know what options are available to you.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Convection Oven Best For?
The convection oven is best for baking, roasting and cooking food items that require a high level of even heat distribution.
What Are The Disadvantages Of A Convection Oven?
The most common disadvantage of a convection oven is that it can be more expensive to operate than an oven with a traditional heating element. Additionally, convection ovens often do not work as well with certain types of food, such as cakes and pies, because the heat concentrates on a small area and can cause them to bake too quickly or become overcooked.
What Is Better Convection Or Conventional Oven?
Conventional ovens are typically more efficient, but convection ovens can give you an even cook and a crisper crust.
Is Getting A Convection Oven Worth It?
The answer to this question depends on a few factors, such as what you intend to use the oven for. If you are looking for an oven that can be used to bake bread and pastries, a convection oven may not be worth the investment. On the other hand, if you are looking for an oven that can be used to cook large meals or reheat food, a convection oven may be worth the expense.
The best convection ovens use a fan to circulate heat evenly, making them faster and more efficient than regular ovens. With so many different types of cooking needs to be accommodated, there is no single best convection oven – each is best suited for a certain type of food.