Drywall nails are a specific type of nail that is used to secure drywall to framing lumber. They are available in various lengths and diameters, and can be either smooth or spiral-shanked.
Which Are The Best Drywall Nails From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best drywall nails and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Drywall Nails People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 【Various Sizes 】➤This 230 wall anchors and screws assortment kit contains 5 sizes and 3 colors for you to deal with multiple different drywall,Sizes included: #6*1"，#7*1"，#6*1-1/5"，#8*1-3/6"，#8*2-2/5". These high-quality plastic wall anchors come with a set of galvanized screws that are perfectly designed to fit them,you can start using them straight away without having to root through your toolbox.
- 【Premium Quality】➤The Phillips screws are made from high quality carbon steel,strong and hardness,the wall screws'surface is galvanized,anti-corrosion,anti-rust.All the ribbed drywall anchors are made out of durable plastic that won't wear down or degrade easily,Each one uses a deep-thread shape that helps keep a tight connection to a range of drywall thicknesses.
- 【Special Design】➤The wall anchors with screws kit are perfectly designed to screw a wide range of different objects and surfaces into one another,and the equipped wall screws have a high level of stress strength to prevent them from slipping or breaking.The ribs on each plastic anchor also add plenty more stability once they are inside the drywall, ensuring they won’t come apart easily or start to wear down from heavier weights.
- 【Nealy Storage and Widely Usage】➤Total 230 pcs screws and anchors set are all sorted and neatly placed into a clear plastic organizer box.No time will be wasted looking for screws with anchors of the right size,making your projects swifter and more professional.Works well on concrete walls,brick walls,and sheetrock, plaster, wood,drywall surfaces.Great for hanging small picture or heavy paintings,mirrors,clock, picture frame etc,or fixing wood shelves,curtain rod,other small decorations on wall.
- 【100% Satisfaction】➤Our team of professionals is constantly working to make you happier: A full refund if you are not satisfied with anchors with screws set.And any questions, please also feel free to contact me so that I can help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
- Ringed shanked for greater holding power
- Diamond point ring shank tip to help ease drivability and holding power
- Used for attaching gypsum wallboard, sheetrock to wood studs
- Sturdy and secure construction, Perfect for your household
- High quality product nail
- ➹【Hook&Nail Integrated Design】: One step hanger, as a special craft hanger, can be easily drilled into the wall after putting in a right position. Hook and nail integrated design takes up a smaller space on the wall.Available in 4 different sizes, including 10 lbs (20pcs), 20 lbs (30pcs), 40 lbs (15pcs), and 60 lbs (7pcs)，you can easily hang photos, decorations, clocks, clothes, kitchenware, Small ledge, canvas.
- ➹【A must-have for DIY projects】: We designed this kit with home improvement in mind, whether in your home, office, or dorm. Remodel your kid’s bedroom, or customize your workplace, all with one useful kit.
- ➹【Easy Fixation & Recycled】: Just with a hammer, you can fix it on the wall. The top bulgy design protects your fingers being knocked while installing. Amazingly, this picture hanger can be carefully removed from the wall for recycle, which helps you save more cost.
- ➹【Wall Type Match】: The nails only leave a very small pinhole in the wall, suitable for wooden wall or drywall. Note: No for concrete wall or ceramic wall. Easy operation enables the wall decorate various gadgets.
- ➹【convenient storage】: This kit comes with a transparent case to store all 72 pieces of your hanging hardware, complete with dividers to keep each item separate. The convenient size of this small box is ideal for storage and transportation.
- 【STURDY&RELIABLE】:Our picture hangers consist of 100 hooks and 120 nails, specially designed to support a lot of weight, and are designed and tested to withstand at least 30 lbs.
- 【Wide Applicable】: Our picture hook is widely applicable to most items organization in home or office as an effective tool. It can easily hang photos, decorations, clocks, clothes, kitchenware, small ledges, canvas.
- 【Wall Type Matching】: The nails only leave small pinholes on the wall, and will not damage your wall. Suitable for wood wall or drywall. Note: No for concrete walls or ceramic walls.
- 【Easy to Fix and Recycle】: You just need to use a hammer to fix these picture hooks on the wall, besides, the picture hooks can also be removed from the wall for recycling, helping you save more money.
- 【Good Packaging】: The picture hangers come in small reusable boxes, ideal for storing in toolboxes or drawers. Easy to remove every time the hook is used, it won't be found or messed up.
- 【High-quality】These Picture Hangers are made of stainless steel, rustproof and long-last.
- 【Strong】The hooks can bear up to 100 lbs, and could be used together for hanging heavy picture frame without nails
- 【Application】These stainless steel hooks can be used to hang portraits, flower pots, mirrors, works of art, etc. and easy to install,no other tools needed.
- 【Reduce Wall Damage】These hooks leave a much smaller hole than nails, screws, and anchors. Perfect solution for hanging on drywall, plaster, and paneling. NOTE: Not suitable for brick wall and concrete wall.
- 【Package includes】Package includes 50 pieces hooks, enough quantity to meet your different of needs
- Various Sizes: package includes a variety of sizes of flat carbon steel nails suitable for your various projects. nail sizes:60*3.9mm,50*3.2mm,30*2.9mm,25*2.1mm,20*2.1mm.
- High Quality Materies:made of 55# carbon steel,the nails are very hard and sharp enough to keep straight when you hammer them in,can be used at various types of materials, including wood and drywall,Suitable for use in most types of concrete walls, brick, plaster and pine.
- Widely Used:This set of nails can be used with picture hangers to hang up objects, photo frame, wedding, exhibition painting and etc. also can used for woodworking, fix wall shelves and repair small things, handmade arts or other DIY home improvement projects.
- Galvanized:The surface is Galvanized, more effectively prevent nail corrosion.
- This kit comes with a high quality PP transparent case to store all 220 pieces of your concrete carbon steel nails, with five grids for easy to store and use.
- 【Widly Use】129 Pieces picture hanging hooks are widely applicable to most items in the home or office. It can hold 10-100 pounds and decorate various objects on the wall, such as hanging photos, decorations, clocks, clothes, kitchenware, small ledges, canvas.
- 【Package Includes】 Picture hangers for drywall include 10lbs x 5 sets, 20lbs x 5 sets, 30lbs x 20 sets, 50lbs x 5 sets, 75lbs x 6 sets, and 100lbs x 7 sets photo hangers and extra 9 pieces nails. Each picture hanging kit with a total of 129 pieces can meet your different needs from small pictures to heavy-duty paintings.
- 【Wall Type Match】The picture hooks for hanging with nails leave a small hole that is barely visible, suitable for wooden wall/drywall. Note: No for concrete wall or ceramic wall.
- 【Durability】Our wall/mirror hanging hardware is made up of carbon steel, with brass plating protects them from rust. 129 pieces of heavy wall hanging can hang up to 48 frames, artworks, and tools.
- 【Organized & Tidy】The drywall picture hangers come in a handy container, which is convenient to use and store. Easy to take out every time you use the hook, it will not be found or cluttered.
- Made of sturdy and durable materials,which could load weight 15+ lbs
- M Size:4cm x 2cm /1.57 x 0.8(Length x Width);Max load weight:8kg/17lbs;L Size:5cm x 2.1cm/1.97 x 0.8(Length x Width);Max load weight:10kg/22lbs;Package:20pcs of each order
- Fits for Cement walls, lime wall,wood wall, wooden doors, whitewashed walls,stickers wall.Suitable for hard wood and solid walls. NOT suitable for stud walls
- Convenient to install,just need gently knock with a hammer,less damage to the surface of the wall,the traces on the wall is not abvious after remove and uneasy to fall off after installation
- Suitable for hanging photo frame, Wedding Photos,keys, umbrella, clothes,clock,small mirror,and other home and office art decorations
- Picture Hanging Hook supports 30 pounds
- Drywall picture hangers with angled nail and exclusive crimp design makes picture hook stronger
- Bulk Pack Includes 100 picture hooks and 100 1 3/16 inch nails
- Hooks are 1 1/16 inch long by 3/16 inch wide
- Zinc Plated Hooks for Hanging Pictures in drywall or wood
- Use for attaching drywall to wood studs
- Ring shank offers added holding power
- Steel nails
- Country of Origin: China
How To Choose The Best Drywall Nails
Before choosing a drywall nails, you should take the following considerations into account.
When looking to buy drywall nails, there are a few things you should keep in mind. The type of nail, the brand, and the size. Some factors to consider when purchasing drywall nails include: -The type of drywall you are going to be trying to attach wallpaper to – Nails that hold onto the wall’s surface will work better than nails that penetrate the wall. -The brand – Look for a well-known name, like Lowe’s or Home Depot, in order to get warranty service if something goes wrong. -The size of your hole – 4″ or less is ideal for most applications. Anything larger than that and you may need to use an Allen wrench to tighten the screwdriver head on the nail. -The type of drywall – If you’re using a finish such as polyurethane or cyanoacrylate, make sure that it is compatible with the type of drywall nails you have.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind Of Nails Do You Use For Drywall?
The most common nails used for drywall are 2″ by 3″.
Can You Use Nails To Hang Drywall?
Yes, nails can be used to hang drywall.
Should I Use Nails Or Screws To Hang Drywall?
Screws may work better than nails when it comes to holding drywall in place, since screws can hold in more moisture.
There is no one definitive answer to this question, as the best drywall nails will vary depending on the type of drywall and the specific needs of the project. However, some tips to improve the chances of success include using compatible nails and having a professional help you with installation.