A gaming monitor is a display device that is used for playing video games. It usually has a higher refresh rate and resolution than a typical monitor. This guide will help you choose the best gaming monitor for your RX 580.
A Shortlist Of The Best Gaming Monitor For Rx 580
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best gaming monitor for rx 580 that will win your heart.
Top 10 Best Gaming Monitor For Rx 580 You Should Go For In 2022
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Output: 1x DL-DVI-D, 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- 500W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
- up to 165Hz Refresh Rate: Stay above the pack with 165Hz, giving you an edge in performance as frames transition instantly.
- 1MS Response Time: Colors fade and illuminate instantly with a 1ms response time, eliminating ghosting and piecing together precise imagery during action-packed scenes and gaming.
- AMD Freesync Premium: With AMD FreeSync, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games.The graphic card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering.
- 106% sRGB: With 106% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- 300 Lux Brightness: Stunning and vivid colors illuminate the screen like never before with 300 cd/m² brightness.
- Built with and for esports athletes for competition-level performance, speed and precision.
- Durable GX Blue Click switches deliver an audible and tactile click for a solid, secure keypress.
- Ultra-portable compact ten keyless design frees up table space for mouse movement. It’s easy to pack up and transport to tournaments.
- Use LIGHTSYNC to highlight keys and program static lighting patterns to onboard memory for tournament systems that don’t allow G HUB installations.
- Detachable Micro USB cables feature a three-pronged design for an easy, secure connection and safe transport in your travel bag.
- 3-step angle adjustment for additional levels of comfort, plus rubber feet for excellent stability during intense gaming.
- Execute a set of complex or timed actions or commands with the press of a button. F-key (F1-F12) programming and use requires Logitech G HUB software. Keyboard macros are generally not allowed in tournaments. Programming keys and lighting requires Logitech G HUB software.
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W. Neck/Stand Detachable: Yes
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
- Core Clock (MHz): 1355 in OC Mode and 1340 in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Stylish Metal Back Plate, Memory Clock 8000 MHz
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
- Powered by the AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics processing unit (GPU) With a 1405MHz clock speed and 1425MHz boost clock speed to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR5 (256-bit) on-board memory Provides the memory needed to recreate game visuals with striking realism.
- PCI Express 3.0 interface Offers compatibility with a range of systems.
- AMD Eyefinity technology Lets you connect up to 6 displays (not included), enlivening your gaming experience with panoramic visuals.
- DVI, HDMI and 3 DisplayPort outputs Enable flexible connectivity.
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
- Multiple Ports Connect video and audio your way with HDMI and VGA Port, and Audio Jack inputs all available.
- Tilt With the ability to tilt 15 degrees backward and 5 degrees forward, the added tilt feature will provide multiple options for finding the optimum angle to view the screen so that work and browsing can be performed with ease.
- 75Hz Refresh Rate More than the standard refresh rate, 75Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- Curve Monitor The curved display delivers a revolutionary visual experience with a leading 1800R screen curvature as the images appear to wrap around you for an in depth, immersive experience.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
- AMD FreeSync: With AMD FreeSync, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games. The graphic card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering.
- Multiple Ports: One VGA and two HDMI ports each accelerate refresh rate up to 75Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat any opponent during all of your gaming adventures.
- Built in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
- 27” WQHD (2560x1440) IPS-Grade display for incredible detail and picture clarity
- Brightness(typ) is 350nits
- Fast 144Hz refresh rate for a smooth and crisp image
- 95% DCI-P3 color Gamut and HDR400 support for a rich, vibrant spectrum of color
- Solid aluminum base with Razer Chroma RGB and built-in cable management – Display cables included
- Razer Synapse integration to control settings and connect to your battle station. VESA Compatible- VESA Mount Adapter Sold Separately
How To Choose The Best Gaming Monitor For Rx 580
Before choosing a gaming monitor for rx 580, you should take the following considerations into account.
There are a few things to consider before purchasing a gaming monitor. The first is the size of the screen you will be using it with. Second is the resolution, which is measured in dots per inch (DPI). The third is the type of display – LED or LCD. Fourth is the price, and finally, the brand.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is The Rx 580 Good For Gaming?
The RX 580 is a powerful graphics card that is well-suited for gaming. It can handle most popular games at medium or high settings with few issues.
How Much Fps Can A Rx 580 Run?
The RX 580 can run at around 230-240 FPS in most cases.
Can Rx 580 4Gb Run 144Hz?
Yes, the RX 580 4gb can run 144hz.
Is The Rx 580 A High End Card?
The RX 580 is a high end card, capable of delivering spectacular graphics performance.
A gaming monitor should be able to handle high resolutions and framerates while providing a good viewing experience. Some factors to consider are the size of the monitor, the refresh rate, and how well the monitor will suit your needs. A great option for a gaming monitor is the ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q which offers a 1440p resolution and 144Hz refresh rate.