No products found.
A Shortlist Of The Best Green Dot Pistol Scopes
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best green dot pistol scopes and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Green Dot Pistol Scopes You Should Go For In 2022
- TOOLS INCLUDED: Adjustable windage and elevation (tools included). Unlimited eye-relief and corrected parallax. Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens and a wide field of view (15.8m@100m) for close to mid-range targets.
- PICATINNY RAIL MOUNT: Equipped with a built-in picatinny scope mount base that fits 20mm rails and provides easy sight remounting; Laser Class II, laser power less than 5mW
- 8 SIGHTING OPTIONS: Four interchanging reticle patterns with red and green holograph options (plus adjustable brightness) provide a total of 8 different sights to fine-tune your eyeshot from dawn to dusk.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy construction for lasting dependability and easy maintenance and cleaning (cleaning cloth included).
- WATER/FOG/SHOCK PROOF: Water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof properties protect internal components and enhance performance in all weather conditions. The light-weight design upgrades your open/concealed carry experience.
- 5 Brightness levels for each red and green dot for different light conditions,performing well also in sunny and black light condition.
- Excellent in durability,hold zero well after special durability test.Pls watch video on the review if interested.
- Fast centering with parallex-free red dot design,making the dot fixed on the target.
- Easy mount with MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny 20mm weaver rail base.One CR1632 battery included.10m Waterproof performance.
- 6-Month Warranty for both Quality and Service gurantee.Pls do feel free to contact us if there is any problem via email,we will try our best to solve your problem.
- Built with CLASS IIIA green laser sight (Max Output ≤ 5mw) which features a 532 nm wavelength. which can reach up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night. The laser sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation without tools, which ensures precise targeting.
- Made of aerospace-grade aluminum with a hard anodized finish that stands up to high impact. durable and shockproof. which works well in any weather condition. Fits novices and professionals in any environment, moving targets besides normal use.
- Comes with a constant on button switch and a momentary on pressure switch (2 modes). Mlok and Picatinny Compatibility Remote Switch, Install to Mlok system, simply unscrewed and replace with mlok screws that come in the kit.
- Equipped with a pressure switch and a 45 degree Picatinny rail mount for 20mm Picatinny or weaver rail.
- What's Included - 1 x Green laser sight,1 x Offset Mount,1 x Press Switch,1 x Allen Wrench and screw,1 x Instruction.1-year product warranty, and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service.
- FIELD OF VIEW: Magnification 2.5-10X with 40mm objective, field Of View: 100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x, laser range up to 100 yards.
- MULTI-COATED GREEN OBJECTIVE LENS, boast higher light transmittance for better clarity performance compared to blue objective lens.
- RED AND GREEN ILLUMINATED RETICLE, 5 brightness levels for all environments.
- A QUALITY COMPLET SET OF LASER SCOPE, Solid aluminum alloy construction, quick and secure attachment to all Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- WATERPROOF, FOG PROOF PERFORMANCE, Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fog proof performance.
- Solid aluminum alloy construction with flip-up lens caps, durable and shock proof
- Red or green dual illuminated dot reticles with 5 level brightness control
- Multi-coated lens sealed with Nitrogen, water proof & fog proof, works great in all weather conditions
- Precision windage and elevation adjustments, features high/low profile quick release mount
- Fits standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails
- DURABILITY, made of aerospace grade aluminum, our laser sight features 532 nm wavelength, works well in any weather conditions
- POWERFUL GREEN LASER, highly visible green laser in any environments with improved accuracy, reaches up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night
- CONVENIENCE & COMPATIBILITY, comes with a remote control to easily switch laser on and off; complementary 1" barrel clamp mount and figure 8 mount to make this laser compatible with any 20mm width weaver rail base
- UPGRADED OPTICS contribute to a super sharp and bright green laser sight, providing unparalleled clarity for the naked eye
- PERFECT for novice shooters as well as professionals, our laser scope is a must-have for anyone with a gun and can be used regardless of plinking or shooting competitively
- Brighter Green Laser: The wavelength of Twod Green Laser can reach up to 532 nm. It is four to five times more visible to the human eye than red lasers of the same output power, making Twod Green Laser a versatile alignment solution for any lighting conditions.
- Dual Mounting System: Twod Green Sight Laser Dot with a picatinny mount can install on 20mm picatinny or weaver rail. And it can also be installed onto riflescope with supplied 1'' ring adapter. Easy installation according to different rifle types.
- Quickly Operated Switch: The Green Sight Laser by Twod can be quickly operated via a rear push button or a momentary cable pressure switch, and adjustable windage and elevation makes calibrating on the field easy.
- The Twod Green Sight Laser is perfect for hunting , built ruggedly from aluminum with a hard anodized finish that stands up to high impact and the shock created by caliber rifles, is rain proof and shock proof.
- What you get: 1PC Twod Green Dot Gun Sight Laser ; 1PC 20mm Picatinny/Weaver Mount;1PC 8 shaped 1" Ring Mount Adapter; 1PC Remote Cable Switch; Limited lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
- 【Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle & Red Laser】Red/Green reticle tactical scope,5 brightness settings to accommodate your visibility in any conditions;Laser: 2mW, Class IIIA, reaching 100 yards,can achieve rapid shooting,The red laser scope is good for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets.
- 【Multi-coated green objective lens】The gun scopes with multi-coated green lens boast an amazing 95% light transmittance,much clearer than that with blue lens and green single layer objective.
- 【Convenient＆Durable】Scope and laser built together,high strength aircraft aluminum construction,waterproof,fogproof,shockproof,great rifle scopes for hunting quickly,and easy to hold zero.
- 【Easy to Install】 Thanks to its built-in rail (20mm),this gun scope easily mount on any 22 rails (Picatinny or Weaver),can be used as ar accessories,10/22 accessories or other airsoft attachments.
- 【Customer Service】MidTen hunting rifle scope have one-year warranty and our perfect & responsive customers service can keep you from any loss whenever you need.
- We have made several improvements since it's initial release in 2016. We have made it more durable to withstand recoil and improved the ability to hold zero. Designed in Oregon.
- Lenses are precision ground and polished to exacting geometries to virtually eliminate parallax and to provide a very clear, crisp sight picture.
- This GREEN dot comes with a picatinny mounting base. It is also compatible with varies handgun mounting plates that replace rear sight dovetail. It is also compatible to Optics Ready pistols such as Glock MOS, Springfield OSP,
- 3 MOA. Fully windage and elevation adjustable and lockable; Unlimited Eye Relief. Multi Illumination Settings. Powered by a lithium CR2032 battery(Included)
- Ade model RD3-006,RD3-009,RD3-012,RD3-013,RD3-015 are designed to fit the slide/footprint of plate made for Vortex Venom,Burris Fastfire,Meopta,Docter,Insight,Eotech MRDS. Any Plate made for those brands also fits this sight.
- Choose from 3 MOA dot, red circle dot, or green circle dot reticles
- RMR footprint scope base for maximum compatibility with pistol slides and included low picatinny mount
- Uses CR1632 battery, Change via side tray with no optic re-zero needed with Auto shut off after 4 hours with no movement (UP button to wake)
- 11 illumination settings to match your needs
- Weighs only 1 oz in pistol configuration, 1.3 oz with rifle or gun mount. Dimensions 1.8”L 1” W and 1.4” H (using the long gun mount)
What To Look For Before Buying Best Green Dot Pistol Scopes
Before choosing a green dot pistol scopes, you should take the following considerations into account.
Before purchasing a green dot pistol scope, it is important to understand the different types and features of these scopes. There are three main types of pistols: open sights, iron sights, and red dot sights. Open sights are scopes with no reticle or crosshair. They are usually mounted on rifles with open sights, such as the Glock, Sig Sauer P226, and Kel-Tec P2000. Iron sights are scopes with a reticle or crosshair that is located on one or more circles in the scope lens. They are typically mounted on rifles with iron sights, such as the Glock 19, Smith & Wesson M&P Compact, and SIG Sauer P226. Red dot sights are scopes that have a reticle or crosshair that is located on one or more dots in the scope lens. They are typically used for handguns such as the Glock 26 and Sig Sauer P239. To purchase a green dot pistol scope, it is important to understand which type of sight you want. Open/iron sights allow you to see what is behind your target without having to look down at your weapon. The disadvantage of these scopes is that they must be installed by a gun
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Whats Better Red Or Green Reticle?
The answer to this question largely depends on what you are looking for in a reticle. If you are looking for accuracy and quality, then red reticles are better than green ones. However, if you are only looking for a color scheme or to have different markings on your rifle, then green reticles may be better.
What Yardage Should I Zero My Pistol Red Dot?
When zeroing your pistol red dot, you should use the sights that are most easily seen in the range. If you do not have these sights and need help finding them, try using a dominant centerfire male and female sight system.
Do Special Forces Use Red Dots On Pistols?
No, Special Forces do not use red dots on pistols.
What’S The Difference Between A Red Dot And A Green Dot Laser?
A red dot laser is used for target practice while a green dot laser is used forEyeglasses.
The green dot pistol scopes offer a clear, concise view of the target, whether you’re aiming at a human or an animal. Not only do these scopes provide a great customer service experience, but they also produce accurate results.