If you are looking for the best half size acoustic violins, you have come to the right place. We have a wide selection of top quality instruments that are perfect for children and beginners. Half size violins are easier to play than full size violins, and they are perfect for younger musicians. We have a variety of colors and styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect instrument for your child.
A Shortlist Of The Best Half Size Acoustic Violins
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best half size acoustic violins that will win your heart.
10 Best Half Size Acoustic Violins People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 🎻 [Solid Wood] Vangoa 1/2 violin select premium spruce top, ebony fitting for superb quality, which is normally used on advanced violins. The dense and resonant sound will be warmer and more pleasing to the ears as you progress
- 🎻 [Reliable Quality] Reliable Ebony fingerboard withstands most playing and has the right amount of stiffness, flexibility, and excellent acoustic properties unlike painted one. Classical handcraft inlaid purfling greatly enhances stability and durability
- 🎻 [Great Sound] The 1/2 violin benefited from an exquisite varnished body, this acoustic violin sounds clear, bright, and grateful with uniform quality. Ebony tuning pegs feature an appropriate coefficient of friction, easier to tune. Unbleached genuine horsehair on the Brazilian wood bow provides a wonderful bite
- 🎻 [Practical Outfit] Lightweight hard case properly secures the violin while making the transport easier and safer. Complete beginner kits included making playing hassle-free, saving time and money to purchase accessories separately(beginner guide, tuner, violin mute, extra strings, note stickers, and 2pcs rosins), just unbox and play
- 🎻 [1-Year Satisfaction Guarantee] Vangoa promises a satisfactory after-sales service, we strive for provides beginners with a reliable violin, to learn efficiently. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, and you could rest assured that you will receive our best care
- 【Designed by a Violinist For Violinists】- This Teacher Approved 4/4 Size Superior Quality Violin is Hand made with Carved Solid Spruce Top & Beautiful Hand Applied Copal Gum Varnish Brown Finish. Perfect For Beginner, Intermediate To Advanced Players As It Has a Very Nice Tone and Loudness To It. Your Teacher Will Be Pleased With It!
- 【Superior Workmanship】- Handcrafted With Solid Wood, Very High Grade Spruce Front, Very High Grade Maple Side & Back That Is Highly Flamed. Decorative Inlaid Double Purfling with Black Ebony Fingerboards, Ebony Pegs With Decorative Mother of Pearl inlay, Ergonomic Ebony Chin Rest & Upgraded Strong Lightweight Composite Tailpiece with four Fine Tuners for Easy Tuning. The Finish is Superior.
- 【Full Set Violin Includes Everything You Need!】- Violin Outfit Set Includes Oblong Lightweight Rigid Foam Case Allowing More Storage, Brazilwood Octagonal Bow, Big High Class Rosin, Adjustable Wooden Shoulder Rest and Tuner. Now comes with an Extra Bow, Additional Bridge, Full Spare Forzati Superior Violin String Set, Two Big Rosins and Bonus Violin Mastery eBook!
- 【Exceptional Sound Quality】- The Sound Quality is Demonstrated in The Video Review Below Past The Description. The Tuning Knob is Made of High Quality Wood, It Is Easy to Tune, And it is Not Easy to be Out of Tune After the Sound is Adjusted. It has Clean Timbre and Stable Sound. You would agree that it "Sounds Vibrant and Full."
- 【The Real Deal】- Have you seen videos ads of models playing the violin but with dubbed music? 2 Set Violin will have fun roasting them. Don't be fooled by these ads. What you hear is what you get from Forzati.
- 【Amazing Value For Money!】- To Learn More About The Fantastic Features of This Product, see Video and Product Description Below.
- 【Violin Bridge】- Please note that the bridge will not be setup before shipment to avoid damage to the violin body during transport. Assembly of the bridge will be required. It is recommended that you seek professional assistance to install the bridge and set up your violin strings if you are a beginner.
- 【Sound Post】Your Violin has travelled a long journey to arrive safely at your home. It is possible that the sound post may have come loose from all the bumps of the road. Furthermore, wood expands with heat and contracts with cold. As a result the sound post may also drop off. There is nothing to be concerned about this and can easily be fixed. Please be prepared to pay a small fee for the luthier to help you reset the sound post.
- 【Manual】An installation manual is included with the violin, if it is missing, please ensure you contact us immediately.
- 【Battery】The Aroma AT-101 Tuner does not include a battery. It requires a 3volt CR2032 battery purchased separately.
- The Eastar EVA-3 1/2 violin is made of spruce wood panel, maple back board and side plate with inlaid in antique varnish. This is primary practitioner friendly product, the fingerboard is inlaid with Muscovite fingerboard point, which is convenient to find the handle position quickly in the process of learning.
- Maple wood neck, pear-wood finger board, date wood chin rest and tail nail, aluminum alloy strain plate and four integrated fine-tuning tuners.
- The whole violin is made entirely by hand, the black line is embedded, the surface is smooth, the vertical line with the high-grade violin is provided, and the hand feeling is good.
- The tuning knob is made of high-quality wood , the coefficient of friction is appropriate, it is easy to tune, and it is not easy to be out of tune after the sound is adjusted.
- The package contains : Eastar EVA-3 1/2 Violin x1, Mongolian horse hair x1, Rosin x1, Shoulder rest x1, Violin bridge x2, Additional violin string x1,12-Month Product Warranty. Please contact customer service to receive owner's manual after placing the order.
- 1/2 VIOLIN STANDARD SIZE: This violin is great for all ages but mostly recommended for ages 5-7 years old for its 1/2 size. It also features high quality piano code, double F control uniform symmetry, and a 90% glossy and 10% matte overall finish
- ELOQUENT VIOLIN DESIGN: This plywood violin has a lightweight and smooth finish & features nice flame veneers on top, back, and side. It also has a dyed hardwood fingerboard & chin rest with a carbon fiber tailpiece and ebonized pegs & nut
- ACCESSORY KIT INCLUDED: This violin set comes with an extra string set, a clip-on tuner, a shoulder rest, and a cleaning cloth. Perfect for any beginner who is just getting into orchestral instruments. It can also be used for advanced violin lessons
- EXCELLENT VIOLIN FOR ALL MUSICIANS: For any learner or seasoned performer, this plywood violin is ideal. With an included foamed triangle case, student bow, and tuner, you can easily start practicing or performing once you are done tuning
- BUILT TO LAST: Made with splint & maple w/ metal strings, this violin will prove its longevity for long-term use. It also features a metal pull plate & rosin, giving more friction between the bow and the strings and making your sound more audible
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- High-quality Raw Materials - The headstock, back and sides of this acoustic violin are made of basswood. The material of the bow is arbor and white ponytail. The fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are plastic. In addition,the inside of the violin case is very soft, it can better protect the violin.
- Good Sound Quality-The material used for the back, sides and front is basswood. The top material is maple. Chin rest material, tuning pegs and end pins are black wood. The material of construction of the violin bow is arbor. The solid wood body can make the violin play a good resonance and sound. And the longer the violin is placed, the more refined the sound.
- Suitable for Beginners - Violin kit includes violin, bow, rosin and case. All the essentials for learning the violin are covered in the kit. In addition, there are product manuals, which can make it easier for beginners to use.
- A Special Gift- It can cultivate musical literacy and personal accomplishment. Learning the violin will expose you to more classical culture, and learning the violin will help you improve your willpower. Mastering the violin requires persistence day after day, which happens to be the process of developing patience and perseverance.
- Care of the Violin - The violin should be placed in a dry place and remember not to get wet. Be careful not to over tighten your bow. After using the violin, the bow needs to be loosened.
- This is a very beautiful 1/2 size Aritist-100 VN101 student violin starter kit that comes complete with one (1) Brazilwood bow, a high quality lightweight violin case and accessories.
- This violin is made of finest natural wood, with smooth and satin finish, set up and ready to play.
- Bow has double pearl eye, genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair. Straight and well balanced.
- Lightweight triangular case has rain proof canvas exterior and shoulder straps with sheet music pocket and accessory compartment, cases has two bow holders and a matching blanket.
- The most important thing for children/beginners to learn violin well is confidence. A unique violin can give them a hint they are unique and they are the best like the violin.amazing violin for inspire a budding student
- Not a simple coloring but a technological breakthrough:With patented coloring technology of locating and docking the networks of pigment and wood, makes traditional violins not only more beautiful and individualized, and perfectly guarantees the tone quality of the violins
- Tone pure, clear, pleasing sound, tone is bright,Easy for beginners to get familiar with and master the correct tone
- Adjusting the weight of each part of the violin makes it easier for beginners to hold the violin in a correct posture
- Hand carved solid spruce top, ebony fingerboard, pegs and chin rest, alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated fine tuners,Professional technicians one-on-one carefully carved horse,Make the vibration of the performance more complete and perfect.
- 4/4 (Full Size) Acoustic & Electric Violin
- Hand-carved solid spruce top, solid maple back & sides with volume and tone control
- Ebony pegs, chin rest and fingerboard, tailpiece with 4 nickel plated fine tuners
- Includes: Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, Lightweight foam fitting hard case, Adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam padding with soft rubber feet, Violin bridge, High quality rosin, and an AUX cable
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- [FINE WORKMANSHIP] Workmanship is always what we are proud of as an instrument manufacturer. Accurate Jean code, standard F-Holes and string distance of this adults and kids violin 1/2, were all carefully handcrafted by experienced violin makers.
- [GREAT VIOLIN FOR BEGINNERS] This violin was designed for both Kids and Adults violin beginners, not only the complete outfit but also the ready-to-play setup. It has included necessities to get your practice started. Therefore, you just need to be patient to wait for the coming of package.
- [MORE THAN YOU NEED] You need not shop and pay additional within a long period of practicing. We offered you more accessories than your regular use. For some consumable components such as string and rosin, we even provided an extra or double.
- [PICK YOUR SIZE] Multiple sizes of these violins for beginners are available for children, students and adults. To choose the right size for you, please measure your arm from your neck to the center of palm. Your arm length should be slightly longer than the size you will pick.
- [HANDLE WITH CARE] This violin for beginners is so delicate that you need handle with care. Every part was inspected in workshop before shipping. The bridge has been pre-setup for your convenience. Tuning pegs must be pushed in after finishing adjusting.
What To Look For Choosing The Best Half Size Acoustic Violins
Before choosing a half size acoustic violins, you should take the following considerations into account.
Before buying an acoustic violin, it is important to choose the right size. There are two types of acoustic violins: half sizes and full sizes. The half size acoustic violins are typically between $100 and $200, while the full size acoustic violins can be anywhere from $500 to over $1,000. When choosing a half size acoustic violin, it is important to consider the size of your orchestra. A smaller orchestra may need a smaller violin, while a larger orchestra may need a larger violin. Additionally, the type of string wood that is used on an acoustic violin can affect its size. Some people prefer maple strings because they have a nice natural resonance, while others prefer brass or nylon strings because they are less brittle. When choosing a full size acoustic violin, it is important to consider the type of string wood that is used on an acoustic violin. Some people prefer solid spruce for their very bright sound because of its resonance, while others prefer veneer for their more mellow sounds. Additionally, some people preferechamber for their more intimate sounds because it allows for louder sound levels without sacrificing resonance or quality.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does A Half Size Violin Cost?
A half size violin costs about $100.
What Is A Half Violin Called?
A half violin is a type of violin that has been made with a half-sized neck. It is used to play the lower notes in music.
What Size Is A Half Size Violin?
Half sizes guitars are typically between 40-54 inches long and 15-20 inches wide.
What Is A 1/16 Size Violin?
A 1/16 size violin is just a bit smaller in size than a 1/8 size violin. It can be used for tiny pieces of music or small parts in larger orchestras.
There is no definitive answer to this question as there are so many different best half size acoustic violins available on the market. However, some of the most popular models include the acoustic violin models from Yamaha and Stradivari, as well as the acoustically-proven Martin D6s. It is important to choose an acoustic violin that is compatibly sized with your own playing style and Musicality range.