Best industrial sewing machines are designed for heavy-duty sewing. They are perfect for making large, sturdy items such as tents, tarps, horse blankets, and sails. Industrial machines have a stronger motor and more durable parts than home machines.
Here Are Our Top 10 Industrial Sewing Machines At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Industrial Sewing Machines People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Longer Lasting
- Oil Resistant
- Heat Resistant
- High Flexibility
- Width : 3/8"
- Package Contains: 5pcs Presser Foot (S518NS P36LN P36N P363 P35),25PCS Metal Bobbins and bobbins case.
- Metal Bobbin #40264NS are Silver, Solid on one side and holes on the other.
- The Bobbin Cases BC-DB1: made of high-quality metals, with durability and corrosion resistance. suitable for all computer lockstitch sewing machines.
- 5Pcs Presser Feet, Left zipper foot, Right zipper foot, Standard Zipper foot, Invisible Zipper foot, Standard Presser Foot.Used in industrial machines.
- Compatible with BROTHER: B705 B707 B715 B716 B737 B738 B755 B757 B758 B781 B792 B795 Compatible with JUKI: DDL-127 DDL-227 DDL-500 DDL-501 DDL-541 DDL-542 DDL-543 DDL-545 DDL-555 DDL-5550 DDL-8300 DDL-8500 DDL-8700 DDL-9000 DDW-226 DLD-432 DLM-522 DLM-5400 DLN-412 DLN-415 DLN-5410 DLU-450 TL98E TL98Q Compatible with SINGER: 95 96 120U 121C 121D 191D 220U12 241 251 281 366K 400W 402W 451K 491D 591D 600W 660A 691D 770D 771D 2491D Compatible with CONSEW: 210 218 219 220 230 290 310 2230R 7360R
- Industrial Shirring,Gathering Presser Foot P5
- P5 Flat Wagon Sewing Machine Presser Foot
- Fits For Most Of Common Industrial Sewing Machine
- Industrial Sewing Machine High Shank Roller Foot
- Part No. SPK-3
- it will fit for Singer, Brother, Juki, and many other industrial sewing machines.
pls check the product description.
- This is a great presser foot used with sewing machines to hold fabric flat as it is fed through the machine and stitched.
- Made of high quality steel, this presser foot is eco-friendly, durable and sturdy to use.
- Special designed roller improves working efficiency and allows the fabric to feed through the machine evenly.
- Universally fit for most industrial flat bed sewing machines to sew especially thick fabric.
- It is a fine presser foot replacement for broken presser foot or to improve your sewing machine.
- Made in Taiwan High Quality Premium Sewing Presser Feet From DreamStitch
- PART # P36N (RIGHT) P36LN (LEFT)
- Fit Brother Sewing Machine : B705 B707 B715 B716 B735 B737 B738 B745 B755 B757 B758 B767 B781 PQ1300 PQ1500
- Fit Juki Sewing Machine : DL-127 DDL-227 DDL-500 DDL-501 DDL-552 DDL-553 DDL-555 DDL-5550 DDL-5600 DDL-8300 DDL-8500 DDL-8700 DDL-9000 TL98E ;
- Fit MITSUBISHI Sewing Machine : DB-120 DB-121 DB-122 DB-126 DB-130 DB-170 DB-189 DB-199 LS2-130 LS2-150 LS2-180 LS2-190 LS2-1130
- 3Sizes(6pcs) Industrial Sewing Machine Hinged Presser Foot #SP-18 with Right & Left Guide (1/16''+1/8''+1/4'')
- You will Get 6 Top Stitch Feet wiht Spring Guide.( Guide moves up and Down) .Sizes: 1/16" （2mm）, 1/8"（3mm）, 1/4"（6mm）
- Fit for BROTHER : B705, B707, B715, B716, B735, B737, B738, B745, B755, B757, B758, B767, B781, S-7100, S-7200 ,S-7300, PQ1300, PQ1500 ;Fit for CONSEW : 30, 98, 99, 102, 103, 105, 210, 217, 218, 219, 220, 230, 290, 310, 2230, 7360R-1
- Fit for JUKI : DDL-127, DDL-227, DDL-500, DDL-552, DDL-553, DDL-555, DDL-5550, DDL-5600, DDL-8300, DDL-8500, DDL-8700, DDL-9000, TL98E, TL98Q
- Fit for SINGER : 95, 96, 120U, 121C, 121D, 188K, 191D, 195K, 196K, 241, 251, 281, 366K, 400W, 402W, 451K, 491D, 591D, 600W, 660A, 691D, 770D, 771D, 2191, 2491D
- Schemtz 135x17 50pcs Needles5
- 5 packs of needles. Each pack contains 10 needles per size, for a grand total of 50 needles.
- needle system name 135X17 DPX17 SY3355
- High Quality made with German Processes and Procedures.
- Commonly used for Walking foot , sewing machines, bar-tacking machines and double-needle machines
How To Choose The Best Industrial Sewing Machines
Not every industrial sewing machines comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There are many factors to consider when purchasing an industrial sewing machine. These considerations may include: the type of fabric you will be working with, the size of the machine, the features that are available, and the price. A few general tips when shopping for an industrial sewing machine include: reviewing ratings and reviews; searching for machines that come with a warranty; and comparing prices and reviews based on quality, features, and other factors.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Which Sewing Machine Is Best For Industrial Use?
The best sewing machine for industrial use is the Singer Sewing Machine.
What Is Difference Between Industrial And Heavy Duty Sewing Machine?
industrial sewing machines are widely used for general purpose sewing, while heavy duty sewing machines are primarily used for more specialized or advanced tasks.
Why Are Industrial Sewing Machines Better?
There are many factors to consider when choosing an industrial sewing machine.machine speed, stitch quality, comfort, ease of use andew features. Some of the more important factors to consider when selecting an industrial sewing machine are: – Speed – A fast machine can join together fabric very quickly, making it perfect for quickly outputting finished products. However, this can also lead to some stitchingerrors as the fabric is cut too deep or too wide. – Stitch quality – The type of stitches that are used on a sewing machine will affect the accuracy and quality of your final product. fabrics with higher content requirements will require more complex stitches than those used on garments or children’s clothes. However, these stitches can also be harder to
Are All Industrial Sewing Machines The Same?
No, industrial sewing machines are not the same. There are a variety of different types and sizes of industrial sewing machines.
There is no definite answer to this question since there are a number of different types of industrial sewing machines on the market. However, some of the most common types include the Brother SST5200, the SEW-40, and the Bushido BF-2140.