BJJ belts are an important part of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ranking system. There are typically six belts in a given rank, with each belt signifying a different level of expertise.
A Shortlist Of The Best Jiu Jitsu Belts
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best jiu jitsu belts and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Jiu Jitsu Belts You Should Consider In 2022
- 🌟G4 VISION Jiu-Jitsu belt comes in several colors, the belt serves as a grip for reach, control, back take, throws, and Kimura's defenses.
- 🌟BJJ Belt is made by experts to boasts excellent strength and durability to last for several years. You can use this belt through a series of training sessions and challenging tournaments.
- 🌟BJJ Belts are made by professional jujitsu practitioners to maintain its rigidity shape and color longer than any of the other jiu-jitsu of belts in the market
- 🌟 Belt are 4cm wide & 0.5 cm thick. Length is subject to the size that you buy. you need to buy the same size BJJ belt as your BJJ Gi size is
- 🌟Available in standard Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt colors. White, Blue, Purple, Brown, and Black
- Part of Your Story: Your belt goes with you on a multiyear journey of highs and lows, having the Sanabul logo on the tag is a big deal to us. That’s why we make belts that with withstand thousands of mat hours to age gracefully until it’s time for the next one
- Just What You Need: IBJJF legal, black bar for stripes, and of course, white through black. This is a BJJ belt through and through
- Tested by Pros, Created for You: Some of the top competitors in the world rep Sanabul, like IBJJF Worlds Champion, and BJJ black belt Guilherme Bomba. Also, legendary Jiu Jitsu coach, John Danaher. They put our designs through the ringer, so you can trust what you’re wearing has the same grit as you.
- Superior Durability: This belt will withstand grueling training sessions and competitions
- Please Measure Your Current Belt for Correct Size Selection. K0: 82.5” K1: 86.5” K2: 90.5” K3: 94.5” K4: 98.5" A0: 106” A1: 110” A2: 114” A3: 118” A4: 124”
- BJJ Belt: FUJI Belts are designed using our FUJI Premium high-quality cotton weave which results in a belt built for durability
- Jiu-Jitsu Belt: Our belts are competition ready! Official belts of Olympic medalist and BJJ Blackbelt Travis Stevens
- White Jiu-Jitsu Belt: FUJI Belts are built to withstand the toughest training sessions and competitions
- Cotton Blend BJJ Belt: Available in standard Brazilian Jiu-jitsu colors and mid-ranks for children
- Jiu-Jitsu Gi Belt: Vibrantly-colored BJJ Belt
- KO SPORTS GEAR BELTS - These belts provide milestones that students can use to quantify their progress as they work towards mastering the art. Students that spend more time training and honing their skills will be can achieve success with a faster progression through the Jujitsu belts.
- DURABLE DESIGN - BJJ Rank Jiu Jitsu belt represents more than just your child's rank - it represents the journey they've been on since they first stepped on a mat. The hours they put in and the blood, sweat, and tears are shown off by their rank. This high-quality and durable belt is designed to the highest standards.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - BJJ Belt is made by experts with a Thick and durable 100% cotton, premium pearl weave fabric. The KNOCKOUT label is stitched to the end of the belt. You can use this belt for a series of training sessions and challenging tournaments.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR KIDS - These BJJ gi kids’ belts are used as an inspiring and unforgettable gift. If you want to reward and motivate your child during Jiu-Jitsu classes, then you should definitely get a custom KNOCKOUT label stitched Belt from KO Sports Gear.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We are always committed to providing high-quality and the best service because customer satisfaction is our first priority. We stand behind our products and aim to make every interaction with our company as simple as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- JIU JITSU PREMIUM BELT
- BELTS JIU JITSU
- 9 STITCHES WITH BLACK PATCH
- 1.5" WIDE
- High quality cotton – made from 100% cotton fabric with foam inside
- HEAVY PADDING – Jiu Jitsu belt comes with heavy padding so it’s strong enough to handle the grueling training sessions and competitions.
- standard Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt colors & SIZES – We offer multiple sizes and colors to meet all of your needs.
- ★Superior durability. This belt will withstand grueling training sessions and competitions
- ★PROMOTION PRICE FOR NEW E-SHOP★ YOU CAN CLICK OUR BRAND ”FLUORY” and can see all of our product,each listing include a lot of items.just click and can see more.NEW e-shop Promotion for all of the item
- Reinforced with double-stitching throughout the belt.
- Designed with 550-gm gold spec-weave material and 12oz twill cotton for superior strength and durability.
- Lightweight for ultimate maneuverability.
- Traditional branded patch detailing.
- MATERIAL: Jacket: 420-gsm pearl-weave cotton, Pants: 8oz ripstop cotton-polyester blend with drawstring providing the perfect IBJJF compliant BJJ kimono for training or competition. (IBJJF compliant colors: white, blue, black)
- DURABILITY/QUALITY: The lightweight gi has reinforced seams to withstand years of strenuous training and competitions. Its subtle design focuses on fit, feel, and function.
- FEEL: The premium fabric was stitched using a pearl weave, which is light, durable, and perfect for those hot extended grappling sessions.
- FIT: See product description below for SIZE CHART. Weights may vary: A0 - 2.7lbs, A1 - 2.9lbs, A2 - 3lbs, A3 - 3.1lbs, A4 - 3.5lbs, A5- 3.4lbs.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Pre-treated to prevent color fade. Wash Cold and Hang to Dry. Your gi is pre-washed which helps hold color and continue to maintain fabric integrity ensuring the same comfort and feel wash after wash. Keep in mind that pre-washed is different than pre-shrunk to avoid shrinkage wash in cold water and hang dry.
- EASY ASSEMBLY & HANGING - Comes with detailed instructions and all the required hardware to install. You'll only need a philips head screwdriver and that's it!
- HOLDS 5 BELTS & MEDALS - This holder can rack up to 5 belts for white through black. Plus, it has 3 optional hooks to have medals from!
- FOR BJJ PLAYERS BY BJJ PLAYERS - We created this product to fill a need that not only for others but also for ourselves.
- AWESOME GIFTS - Surprise your favorite BJJ player, fighter, martial artist, and friend with this great way to display their belts. aka hard work and dedication!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Alley Cat's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Belt Display is backed by our 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
- New IBJJF Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Belts Rank System, with white stripe, solid color and black stripe,
- all belts come with black Patch on the oppsite side.
- Made especially for BJJ gis, padded style
- Intended to last for years and built with quality. Made from 100% cotton
- Sizes: M0, M1, M2, M3, A1, A2
What To Look For Choosing The Best Jiu Jitsu Belts
Not every jiu jitsu belts comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
When it comes to purchases, there are a few things to keep in mind. Firstly, what type of jiu jitsu belt you want. There are two main types- the lightweight and the heavyweight. Secondly, what size you want. Finally, what style of belt you want. The lightweight belt is typically the most affordable option and will fit any size person comfortably. The heavyweight belt is much more in demand and can fit a larger person well. It’s important to find one that is comfortable to wear for extended periods of time as it can become quite a bit tight after a while. Now that you know all of the important factors to consider when purchasing a jiu jitsu belt, it’s time to take a look at some of our favorite models!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Order Are The Belts In Jiu Jitsu?
Belt #1 is always in the front, belt #2 is always in the rear, and belt #3 is always between the legs.
How Long Does It Take To Progress Belts In Jiu Jitsu?
There is no one definitive answer to this question since it depends on a variety of factors, including the level of difficulty and repetition desired. Generally, it will take between two and four months for a belt to progress from beginner to intermediate levels. Once a belt has moved up to advanced levels, it will likely take around twelve months or more.
What Belt Is Joe Rogan In Bjj?
Joe Rogan is a black belt in BJJ.
What Is The Highest Belt Of Jiu Jitsu?
The belt at which a fighter can rank as a black belt is the five-thousand dollar belt.
There is no one definitive answer to this question, as different individuals have different preferences for what type of Jiu Jitsu belt they would prefer. However, some general tips that may help are to try out different belts in order to find the perfect fit for you, and to look for belts with a variety of colors and logos to match your style.