Klipsch surround sound speakers are some of the best on the market. They deliver clear, powerful sound that is sure to make your movies and music sound great.
Which Are The Best Klipsch Surround Sound Speakers From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Klipsch Surround Sound Speakers You Should Consider In 2022
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floor space
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- The reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
- Conforms to Dolby Atmos specifications
- 4" spun-copper woofer
- 1" Aluminum lets tweeter mated to a 90x90 square Tractrix Horn
- 100 watt power handling
- Dual 1” titanium lts vented tweeter with hybrid tractrix horns
- Dual 5.25" spun copper cerametallic woofers
- Wide dispersion surround technology
- 1” titanium lts vented tweeters with hybrid tractrix horns
- 5.25" Spun copper cerametallic woofers
- Switchable crossover setting for Dolby Atmos or surround sound
- Keyhole mounting for on-wall Elevation/surround sound
- Premium scratch resistant finish
- The sound bar will automatically decode Dolby digital and DTS 5. 1 Audio and provide discrete surround sound
- One 3" Full range driver per speaker surround you with clear vocals and dynamic soundtracks
- Place these surround speakers on a tabletop, use speaker mounts or mount to a wall with the convenient 1/4-20” inserts
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Included Components: Connection Dongle
- Wireless Communication Technology: 5.8Ghz
- VERSATILE: Switch from Dolby Atmos to height or rear surrounds with the flip of a switch.
- BIGGER TRACTRIX HORN: A new, larger 90° x 90° silicone composite hybrid Tractrix horn provides crisper, clearer dialogue.
- LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM TWEETER: The exclusive LTS minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance.
- VENTED TWEETER DESIGN: The vented tweeter housing enhances the detail in what you hear.
- ALL-NEW CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS: Updated for absolutely flawless sound reproduction, minimum distortion, and maximum efficiency.
- ON-WALL OPTIONS: On-wall elevation or surround setups are a snap via an easy-to-use keyhole mounting system - delivering the perfect angle for enhanced sound effects.
- SWITCHABLE CROSSOVER: The RP-500SA II Dolby Atmos surround sound speaker features a switchable crossover that changes between Atmos and Surround modes, for optimized performance in any configuration.
- NEW LOOK: Furniture grade materials and finishes make these speakers a statement piece for any room
- REMOVABLE GRILLE: Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Includes: (2) Two RP-500SA II Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers
- Use as front speakers or surround speakers
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Dynamic .75" tweeter, single 4" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 9.75” H X 5.88” W X 7.5” D
- Speaker must be connected to an AV receiver or amplifier for audio signal and power
- Supplying the speaker with sufficient power is important for quality audio reproduction and longevity of the speaker's components
- What’s in the box: (2) Pair of Klipsch Synergy Black Label bookshelf speakers & power cord - external wiring not included
- Dual 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to pivoting 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- 6.5” Cerametallic cone woofer
- Two vertically stacked Tractrix Horn-loaded tweeters maximize surround sound effects
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- IR receiver knock out
- All steel design for the best sound. These satellite speaker stands are made of solid, energy-absorbing steel for serious stability & quality acoustics. And who doesn't love a good quality acoustic?
- Includes all the brackets & hardware needed to attach just about any small speaker up to 4 lbs. That includes Vizio, Sony, Bose, & more.
- Adjust speaker height up to 13" with no tools required. Just turn the collar to change height on-demand. Now your speakers will always be at the perfect height.
- Speaker wires can be routed directly through the stand for a slick, clean look. Cords won't fit? Don't worry, included cable management loops to secure thicker cords tight to the stand.
- After a quick 15 minute install, it's time to pick your feet: Rubber pads are perfect for eliminating vibration on hard floors. Metal spikes anchor into the carpet for added stability. Both are included for maximum placement flexibility.
- Klipsch R-26FA Dolby Atmos Speaker (Pair) - Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Home Speaker (Pair) - Klipsch R-25C Center Channel Home Speaker - Klipsch Reference R-12SW 12" 400W All-Digital Powered Subwoofer (Brushed Black)
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos
- 1" Aluminum Diaphragm Compression Tweeter
- Dual 6.5" Copper Spun Magnetically Shielded IMG Woofers
- 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn
How To Choose The Best Klipsch Surround Sound Speakers
Before choosing a klipsch surround sound speakers, you should take the following considerations into account.
When purchasing a Klipsch surround sound speaker, the first thing to consider is the quality of the audio signal. Klipsch speakers are known for producing high-quality sound that is clear and audible. Additionally, they are easy to install and require no wiring, making them perfect for high-traffic areas or home theaters.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is Klipsch Good For Surround Sound?
Yes, Klipsch is usually considered good for surround sound.
Do Klipsch Speakers Sound Good?
Klipsch speakers are known for their excellent sound quality. They can be used for both music and audio purposes. Some people find them to be quite loud, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your personal preferences.
Are Klipsch Speakers High End?
Klipsch speakers are considered high end by some because of their rarity and the quality of sound they produce.
What Company Owns Klipsch?
Klipsch is a company that owns and operates a line of loudspeakers, headphones, and other audio products.
There is no one “best” klipsch surround sound speaker, as different people benefit from different types of sound. However, some of the most popular models include the Klipsch promonitor 825 and 830, Harman/Kardon LS4, and Yamaha HX-P6000.