When it comes to laptops for artists and designers, there are a few key factors to look out for. The first is an HD display with accurate colors and good viewing angles, so you can accurately see your work from any angle. You’ll also want plenty of storage, as artists and designers often work with large files. And finally, you’ll need a powerful processor and graphics card to handle complex tasks and renderings. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best laptops for artists and designers, based on their performance, features, and price. So whether you’re a student or professional looking for the perfect laptop for your needs, we have something here for you.
Which Are The Best Laptops For Artists And Designers From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best laptops for artists and designers that will win your heart.
10 Best Laptops For Artists And Designers People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM; Studio Laptop
- 14.0" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 5 anti-glare display with integrated touch and stylus support; Pantone Validated; Delta E <2; 340nit Brightness; 100% sRGB
- 16GB On-Board DDR4 Memory; 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD
- Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.1; Amber Colored Backlit Keyboard
- 【Large Active Drawing Space】: UGEE M708 V3 graphic drawing tablet, features 10 x 6 inch large active drawing space with papery texture surface, provides enormous and smooth drawing for your digital artwork creation, offers no-lag sketch, painting experience;
- 【8192 Passive Stylus Technology】: A more affordable passive stylus technology offers 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity allows you to draw accurate lines of any weight and opacity according to the pressure you apply to the pen, sharper line with light pressure and thick line with hard pressure, perfect for artistry design or unique brush effect for photo retouching;
- 【Compatible with Multiple System&Softwares】: Powerful compatibility, tablet for drawing computer, perform well with Windows 11/10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS X 10.10 or above; Driver program works with creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI, Infinite Stratos, 3D MAX, Autodesk MAYA, Pixologic ZBrush and more;
- 【Ergonomically Designed Shortcuts】: 8 customizable express keys on the side for short cuts like eraser, zoom in and out, scrolling and undo, provide a lot more for convenience and helps to improve the productivity and efficiency when creating with the drawing tablet;
- ❤Easy to Set Up& Best Customer Service❤: Suits for both right and left hand user with the pen holder and extra pen tips, ideal for professional artist, newbie designer and amateur hobbyist of all kind, provides 12-month hussle free warranty service and clock customer service;
- New User Interface Now easier to use
- Video Tutorial for a fast start
- Improved Share on Facebook and YouTube with a few simple clicks
- Spectacular Print Projects in 3 Easy Steps
- More than 28000 Professionally Designed Templates
- 【FOR ONLINE TEACHING & MEETING】You can use PD1161 drawing display for online education and remote meeting. It works with most online meeting programs, like Zoom, and so on. 【FOR DIGITAL ART & CREATION】-- It's not only for amatuer but also for professionalists for digital drawing, sketching, graphics design, 3D art work, animation, etc. 【FOR ANNOTATING AND SIGNATURE】--It is also broadly used in annotating and signing file in excel, word, pdf, ppt, etc.
- 【8192 LEVEL PRESSURE BATTERY-FREE PEN】-- It adopts battery-free pen coming with 2 programmable buttons. 8192 level pressure ensure smooth and neat lines.【TILT SUPPORT】--It supports tit function, and makes drawing with a tablet feel more “organic” or similar to traditional art tools. 【8 SHORTCUT KEYS】 There are 8 shortcuts available to be customized according to your own creative habits, like zoom in/out, scroll up and down, and more, to accelerate your work. efficiency.
- 【LIGHT WEIGHT & PORTABLE】-- With 866g (1.9lb) net weight, 11.6 inch PD1161 pen display monitor is easy to be carried to anywhere you need, like the workplace, school, outdoor painting and a temporary trip, so that you can take the tablet for trip conveniently. 【NOT STANDALONE PRODUCT】However, it's not a standalone device. Please remember to take a laptop toegther with trip.
- 【OS SUPPORT & PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY】-- Only compatible with Win 7 or above , or macOS 10.12 or above versions. Ideal tool for drawing, photography, animation,sketching, image editing, 3D sculpture, drawing beginners, architectural designers ect. Work with most painting software, like Ps, Illustrator, Clip Studio Paint, Lightroom, Sketchbook Pro, Manga Studio, CorelPainter, FireAlpaca, OpenCanvas, Paint Tool Sai2, Krita, etc 【DOESN'T WORK WITH CHROME OS】
- 【IPS FULL HD SCREEN】--Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9); Viewing able: 89°/89°(H)/89°/89°(V) (Typ.)(CR＞10); 【WITH AG-FILME PRE-APPLIED】--To protect the PD1161 drawing display during long shipping and to avoid bubble when applying film, we applied an anti-glare film in advance in our no dust factory. After you peel off the outside layer protective film, the real film remains on PD1161. 【SCRATCHES ON PD1161 ATFER CERTAIN USE?】--The scratches are on the film, not on PD1161, no worries.
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- Access tons of Resources for free
- Free comic book fonts to give your comics a professional look
- Work with others no matter where you are
- Arabic (Publication Language)
- Bern, B (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 122 Pages - 12/26/2016 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7】2.4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Experience power and responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive entertainment and game, stream and create content with accelerated performance.
- 【Display and Graphics】17.3" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 100% sRGB,Intel Iris Xe Graphics Integrated; HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated digital microphone
- 【Upgraded Powerful Storage】16 GB DDR4 RAM，1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Intel Iris Xe Graphics】All-new Intel Iris Xe graphics delivers transformational GPU and integrated graphics to support richer gaming experiences and greater speed for designers and creators. Its technology features low-power architecture so you can design and multitask.
- 【Operating system】Windows 11 Home in S mode. You can get out of windows 11 S mode to Windows 11 home. Windows 11 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 11 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- 【All 23 Keys Programmable】All keys can be programmable. The custom programmable key functions include regular 127 buttons, web navigation buttons, 19 multimedia shortcuts, keyboard locks, Windows locks, etc. Each button can be set to any of these buttons.
- 【All Macro Keys】There are 16 macro function buttons. Macro functions can be used in series and can support up to 349 key commands, which can meet various complex usage scenarios, Such as: office/wps and other office software shortcuts, CAD/Ae/Pr/Ps shortcuts, various user accounts and passwords, game quick tricks, basic code for programmers. For example, setting a button triggers "ctrl+a 0.5s ctrl+c 0.5s ctrl+v" etc a series of operations
- 【4-Layer Custom Configurations】 Built-in MCU, after keyboard keys be set up, it can be stored in keyboard's MCU, and no need reset the keyboard even replace the computer. Can save 4-layer of configurations to handle multiple usage scenarios. Perfect not only for gamers but also for so many other types of users including designers and video editors
- 【Portable Mini Keypad】Portable Mini keypad，5"x 3.5" x 1.2" ultra-small size, effectively saves desktop space. Detachable USB cable. You can connect the keypad (plug and play) and a 104-key keyboard with the same computer at the same time, they will not interfere with each other.
- 【RGB Backlight】RGB backlight can be customized to the player's desired color, supports 4 kinds of cool lighting effects. The backlight brightness can be adjusted/turned off.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Laptops For Artists And Designers
Before choosing a laptops for artists and designers, you should take the following considerations into account.
When considering which laptop to buy for an artist or designer, it is important to consider the specific needs of this type of user. For instance, a artist may need a laptop that can handle high-end graphics, be lightweight and easy to carry around, and have a large enough screen to work on multiple projects at the same time. Additionally, an artist may also need a laptop that has a powerful processor and enough storage space. However, no matter what type of artist you are, there are certain laptops that are ideal for them. So, in order to help you choose the best laptop for artists and designers, we have compiled a buyer’s guide that includes information on each product. 1) Graphics: A good graphics card will help your laptop perform better when gaming or viewing videos. The i7-4790HQ should be sufficient for most purposes. If you are specifically interested in art or design applications such as Illustrator or Photoshop, then you might want to consider going with a more powerful graphics card like the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 or AMD Radeon RX 570. 2) Processor: Laptops with processors like Intel Core i5 or Pentium chips are best for artists and designers because they offer great speed
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Which Laptops Are Best For Artists?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the artist’s needs and preferences. However, some of the most popular laptops for artists include Apple MacBooks and Microsoft Windows laptops. These laptops are often ideal for artists who need a powerful computer with plenty of resources and features that can help them create artwork and collaborate easily. Additionally, Apple MacBooks and Microsoft Windows laptops are typically affordable, making them good options for artists who want to start their career without spending a lot of money.
What Are The Best Laptops For Creatives?
Some of the best laptops for creatives include Apple MacBooks, Lenovo Yoga laptops and Dell Inspirion laptops.
Which Computer Is Best For Art?
There is no definitive answer to this question since different people have different preferences for their own work and for the art they see around them. However, some factors that could be considered include price, performance, storage capacity and graphics capabilities. While there is no one computer that is perfect for all artists, a variety of computers should be considered when researching which one is best for them.
What Should I Look For In An Art Laptop?
An art laptop should have a good graphics card and be able to handle high-resolution images, videos, and games. It should also have a number of ports, such as an HDMI® port, a VGA port, and a Gigabit Ethernet port.
There is no definitive answer to this question, as different artists and designers may have different needs and preferences. However, some of the best laptops for artists and designers include laptops with high-quality graphics and sound systems, powerful processors, and large storage capacities. Additionally, these laptops are often designed with art and design in mind, so they come with plenty of features and tools that make working with art or designing computer graphics easier.