A long-range wireless access point is a type of wireless router that can provide extended range for connecting to the internet or a local area network (LAN). They are typically used in large homes, office buildings, or other areas with a lot of space that need better coverage than a standard wireless router can provide.
Which Are The Best Long Range Wireless Access Point From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best long range wireless access point that will win your heart.
Top 10 Best Long Range Wireless Access Point You Should Go For In 2022
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor (now upgraded to support full-duplex 1 Gbps TCP/IP performance).
- Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology.
- 5 GHz band 4x4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 2.4 Gbps.
- 2.4 GHz band 4x4 MIMO with radio rate of 600 Mbps.
- Powered with 802.3at PoE (PoE injector not included).
- Ubiquit Unifi AP AC Long range
- The installer needs networking knowledge to get it to work properly so for people that can’t get it to work.
- 【What KuWFi CPE200M is】an 11AC 5GHz 900Mbps Long Range WiFi Extender Outdoor Wireless Bridge CPE Kit with ethernet port. The Wi-Fi range to up to 2-3KM and with LED display to configure the PT/PTMP connection, more stable Support AP and bridge operation mode, simple to built the PTP/PTMP connections, meet with multiple Wi-Fi transmission scheme demands. Outdoor Wireless CPE Bridge Waterproof, dust proof, lighting protection. Operating Temperature: -30℃-55℃ Storage Temp: -40℃-70℃
- 【Multiple operation mode,suit for different network & environment】 Connect an IP Surveillance Camera to CPE200M’s secondary port and utilize its long-range connectivity to send surveillance video back through the wireless network for extended surveillance coverage. Tethering a series of IP Cameras to the CPE200M gives you 'eyes on' places you might not otherwise see. Easy to set CPE with IP cameras and networks DVR
- 【Point to Point Connection for Wireless Coverage】 Multi-Mode wireless wifi bridge with ethernet port and LED display: Support Wireless AP, Repeater operation mode; Support SSID broadcasting, Multi SSID up to 4; Support DHCP server; WiFi coverage before 2 houses with 2-3KMdistance. It transmits via wireless WiFi, reducing the trouble of wiring cable
- 【Tips on product how to use 】Its LED Display can show operation mode/channel/signal strength, its H/C switch ctrl the Master/Slave units, no need to access into GUI, press reset 1s will automatic paired; avoid the complex setup program. If it is passing the wrong gateway and DNS information. You can try to put a manual IP address with Gateway address from the original modem along with your choice of DNS
- 【Customer Service】For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged KuWFi product and receive a full refund for ANY reason.12-month warranty for quality-related issues For 12 months after the date of purchase we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT OR FULL REFUND
- Built in 9dBi 2x2 dual polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission Power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW. Power Consumption: 10.5 Watts Max, Note: When deployed using Passive PoE, the power drawn from the power source will be higher by some amount depending on the length of the connecting cable
- System level optimizations for more than 5km long-range wireless transmission (only for paired Point-to-Point or Point-to-MultiPoint transmission)
- TP Link Pharos tdma (Time Division Multiple Access) technology improves product Performance in throughput, Capacity and latency Performance
- Centralized management system Pharos Control
- [AC1200 Dual-Band&Upgraded Chip Technology Supported]:The next generation of Wi-Fi, complies with IEEE 802 11 ac/a/b/g/n standards.Dual-Band maximum speed up to 5GHz 867Mbps and 2.4GHz 300Mbps;With a brand-new chip MT7621A supported, you can keep more devices(64~96) connected simultaneously with the dual bands and enables Wavlink router/AP/repeater to work together, which is superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- [Multiple Operation Modes&Power Over Ethernet&Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports]:The product supports Router, Access Point (AP) Mode and Repeater Mode. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) supported, allowing it to be installed in areas where power outlet is not available by combing your power and network data connection into a single RJ-45 cable;Dual Gigabit (1000Mbps) LAN/WAN Ethernet Ports---support 10/100/1000Mbps speeds, 10x faster than a standard Ethernet port,enjoy your life.
- [4 x 7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas]:Higher antenna gain extensively strengthens Wi-Fi signal and expands wider coverage in the open air,stability technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature,meet outdoor long range coverage wireless network requirement.High Power Amplifiers PA 800mW for more strong penetration&longer range coverage than the general access point, ideal for providing Wi-Fi service in big area such as factory, street or etc.
- [Design for Harsh Outdoor Environment&Strengthening Waterproof Version]:IP65-rated weatherproof&heat-resistant case that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold,heat or moisture,withstanding broad ranges of humidity and temperature (-30°C~70°C)(-22°F~158°F);15KV ESD, 4KV lightning protect,ensure stable connection in harsh outdoor conditions.The key parts have been coated with waterproof glue to strictly avoid leakage phenomenon of the product.
- [What You Get]: All Wavlink products come with a high-quality after-sale service. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any question, we will do our best to help you. In the Box: AC 1200 Dual Band Outdoor Ap/Range Extender, 2x 2.4 G Omni Antennas, 2x 5G Omni Antennas, 1x RJ 45 Networking Cable, 1x Power Adapter, 1x PoE Converter, 1x Main Body Holder, 2x Cable Ties, 1x Screw Fitting Kit, 1x Quick Start Guide. 12-month worry free warranty and life-long technical support.
- [Point to Point Wireles Bridge]:CPE355 is a 5.8G long range wifi extender which comply with the IEEE802.11a and IEEE802.11n standards to ensure interoperability.The 5.8G wireless bridge outdoor is capble sharing internet to remote location up to 2KM(Barrier Free) and its point to point paring function save you much time and effort from complex wire setup process.It is a simple,easy and professional way for long range wireless coverage,data transmit,wireless monitoring.
- Easy to Installation - Pre-configured CPE Kit with build in 10dBi panel antenna, the transmit/receive (point to point )wireless distance more than 1-2KM meters.suitable for long range video transmission point to point wifi cover, It support Wireless AP, Wireless Repeater, Bridge mode, default Pre-program WDS mode ,no need seting , it can work two unit at the same time , no need long cable for connect to camera with your PC
- Long Range Transmission Distance - Up to 2km (visible unobstructed environment), actual application distance should be less than 2KM. Built-in 10DBi directional antenna can significantly improve the transmission and reception performance of wireless signals. Trees will not block the transmission speed of the wireless bridge, suitable for warehouses or garages next to your house
- Widely Applications - Any place required cameras Point to Point/Multi-Point connection Client Bridge for Elevator Monitornetworks. Outdoor CPE Connect an IP Wireless Camera to a secondary port and utilize its long-range connectivity to send video back through the wireless network for extended coverage
- Built for Outdoor Wi-Fi Coverage - IP66-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold,heat or continuous moisture.Lightning Protection,Waterproof,Dustproof,Antifreeze,High-Temperature Resistant, With software-enabled PoE output,the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device,such as a PoE security camera,for seamless IP video integration
- [Business Class Wi-Fi] 802.11AC Wave 2 Wireless Speeds to 867Mbps on 5GHz & up to 400Mbps on 2.4GHz
- [IP67 Rated] Weatherproof & Dustproof Housing Can Withstand Any Harsh Environment
- [Crowd-Proof Network] Dual-Radio MU-MIMO Improves Performance & Expands User Capacities
- [Signal Reliability] Beamforming Optimizes Antenna Signal & Reception for Client Devices
- [Best In-Class Coverage] Four (4) Detachable 5dBi High-Gain, 360° SMA-Type Antennas
- 【WiFi Extended Range】: Long range 4 external antennas provides reliable fast wireless performance, boost existing network signal and transmission speed up to 1200Mbps. What differentiates this repeater from other repeaters is its stability and extended coverage up to 7000 square feet.
- 【High Speed】:: 1200Mbps High Transmission rate, dual wireless bands 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. It delivers data transfer speed up to 1200Mbps, strong and reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout the house, apartment, office, or hallway. With this repeater configured at your home you will enjoy watching your favorite TV channel, online game, favorite online sport on your laptop, tablets or mobile phone.
- 【Easy to Configure】: Quick and easy. This repeater comes with detailed configuration manual easy to follow simple instructions. Configure it once and forget about it.
- 【Compatibility】:Compatible with 99.99% wireless routers in the market. It supports up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, online doorbells, online garage door openers and more.
- 【Security & Quality】:Supports WiFi wireless security protocols 64/128-bit WEPWPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES). 30-days money back guarantee and 12-months replacement. Please contact our customer service for any question.
- 802.11ac High Speed Wireless to 867 Mbps. Operating temperature range is minus 20 degree Celsius to 60 degree Celsius
- Optimal Available Bandwidth Supports Heavy Video Application Delivery over Long Distances
- Secondary 802.3af-Compliant PoE Port Powers Remote IP Cameras or APs
- High 400mW Power and 19 dBi Dual Polarization, Directional High-Gain Antenna with Narrow Beam
- Point-to-Point & Point-to-Multipoint Wireless over Short and Long Distances
- MULTIPLE DEVICE PERFORMANCE: Dual-Band AC1300 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Plug in a printer, storage, or other nearby wired devices into the extra 1 Gigabit port for maximum speed.
- PoE or AC POWERED: Simplified deployment with PoE, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- LOCAL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Includes 1 year free insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware.
What To Look For Before Buying Best Long Range Wireless Access Point
Before choosing a long range wireless access point, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you are looking for a long range wireless access point, the best option is to shop for and use a router. Each type of router has its own features and performance that will affect how good or bad it is. You can read more about routers in our article on how to choose the right wireless access point. If you’re looking for a wireless access point that is going to be used often, you might want a more expensive option. This means that you are spending money on something that will only be used a few times a day or only once a month. It’s important to remember to take into account what needs will make use of your wireless network and where you will be using the access point. , , , . , .
A best long range wireless access point is a critical part of a network and it provides internet and communication access to areas where copper-based access points are unable to.IP Killswitch is the perfect design forvaitingfect conditions and offersvariety of performance options that can e