The Radeon RX 480 is AMD’s latest and greatest graphics card. It’s perfect for gaming at 1080p and 1440p, and it can even handle some VR games. If you’re looking for the best monitor to use with your RX 480, here are our recommendations.
A Shortlist Of The Best Monitor For Rx 480
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Monitor For Rx 480 You Should Consider In 2022
- Chipset: AMD Radeon rx 480
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: supports 4x Display monitors
- Input: 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual-link, 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort
- 500W system power supply requirement
- 🎮This desktop computer tower comes with RGB LED Light Siwa 6 on complete front Panel. Lighting can be changed with remote control and quickly adjust the lighting speed, and the mode with 385 color changing patterns. This computer is highly recommended for gamers who can enjoy the unlimited gaming experience
- 🖥 POWERFUL PROCESSOR and SUPERIOR STORAGE: Configured with top of the Intel Core i5-6500 processor for lightning-fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience. 8GB RAM memory to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Customized with 480GB SSD + 2TB HDD storage space to store apps, games, photos, music, and movies. Loaded with 16GB to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- 🖥️ MTG 20 Inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED monitor: with 75hz, High-Quality IPS panel with quick refresh rate and response time. With 1080p resolution, you can enjoy gaming or a modern computing experience. MTG 20" monitor has a Smart Contrast to provide optimized image quality. Bezel-less and sleek design with glossy finish, crisp edge-to-edge visuals. Wide Viewing Angles for clarity from any viewpoint. VESA Mountable and built-in tilt options allow for a variety of monitor configurations.
- 🎮➕⌨🖱 [MTG Gaming Kit]: Gaming kit keyboard has 104 keys with RGB lights easy portable with light weight, wide compatibility to all USB plugin option systems, wired gaming mouse is made of high-quality ABS material, low light and speedy performance. Headset comes with complete noise clearance and powerful background music with backlight functioning, 40mm driver, Connectors USB+ 1*3.5mm, With the cable length of 2mtr speaker response 20hz with microphone 50hz
- 🎮 Graphics: AMD RX-550 4GB DDR5, The Radeon RX 550 does not require any additional power connection so installing it is as easy as the plug and play concept. AMD says that the RX 550 is engineered for smooth 1080p/60fps in eSports titles, and this makes an excellent upgrade over integrated graphics processors. The RX 550 comes with many features and capabilities found in other RX 500 series products such as Free Sync, HDMI 2.0, DP 1.4 HBR, HEVC 4K decoding, Radeon Chill and much more
- 🎮【4GB/GDDR5/128-bit】The 4g video card is powerful for Polaris architecture with14nm process, with 512 stream processors, and 128-bit 4GB GDDR5 memory, 6Gbps memory speed . The basic frequency is 1183 MHz.
- 🖥️【Multi-screen Display】The baffle is equipped with 3 mainstream ports, DP, HDMI and DVI to ensure compatibility with mainstream monitors. It can support up to 3 displays at the same time. Good for 3D CAD, CAM work, video or images editing.
- 😊【Excellent Craftsmanship】A heat-resistant aluminum heat sink is placed inside, combined with the fan that quickly dissipate heat and control the temperature. The shell of gpu covers whole the PCB backplane to prevent the component from dirt ingress.
- ✔️【Easy Enough to Install】ITX design PC video card is suitable for micro or mid tower cases. This pcie graphics card is low power and no additional power supply.
- 🍃【Real entry-level Gaming GPU】Silent heat dissipation fan runs slow, providing a quiet desktop for work and gaming experience. The gaming video card supports 1080p, 4K smooth output, which the performance of RX550 is better than R7 250.
- Get Your Head in the Game: The Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Neo G9 gaming computer monitor matches the curve of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain; With the screen space of dual 27” panels, gamers can take command on the battlefield
- Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Brightness(typ) is 420 cd/㎡; Aspect Ratio is 32:9
- NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro Support: Dropping frames means dropping chances to top the leaderboards; Match every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short
- Next-Level Performance: With its rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to 4x as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen; 1ms response time assures that you’re receiving info as fast as technologically possible
- Pixel Perfect Visuals: Samsung Mini LED Quantum Matrix technology provides a huge increase in screen dimming zones, from 10 to 2,048, and up to 4x the luminance compared to a traditional panel, giving you deeper blacks, brighter whites, and a pixel perfect visual experience
- Adjustable Positioning: Customize your Odyssey monitor’s position with Swivel, Tilt and Height Adjustment, or mount it with industry standard VESA mounting capabilities
- From light planes to wide-body jets, fly highly detailed and accurate aircraft in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- he Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports.
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
- ☀ OVERAL BLUE BLOCK RATE: 45% - ANYLUV Blue Light Shield protects your eyes by filtering out 90% of the most harmful High Energy Blue Light rays while letting through the less harmful portion of the blue light spectrum.
- ☀ LOW COLOR DISTORTION LENS - Unlike other glasses on the market with heavily tinted lens. ANYLUV's low color distortion lens is optimised to provides the perfect balance between eye protection and viewing quality.
- ☀ IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY - Extended exposure to blue light rays may cause fatigue and stress. Filtering out the High Energy Blue Light allows you to focus on your game or task at hand.
- ☀ PROTECT YOUR EYES - High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices (such as computers, TV, smartphones) have shown to increase the risk of vision conditions from sore dry eyes to macular degeneration. Maintain healthy eyes by reducing exposure to high energy blue light.
- ☀ IMPROVED VIEWING EXPERIENCE OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We're so confident that our glasses will give you better screen viewing that we offer a LIFETIME money back guarantee. Your purchase is completely RISK FREE. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, simply contact us for a full refund – no questions asked.
- MULTIMEDIA POWERHOUSE — The WQHD monitor resolution (3440x1440) delivers 2.5 times the pixel density of a full-HD monitor. Images are ultra-bright, extra crisp and razor-sharp. It’s perfect for gaming or binge-watching movies and shows.
- LOSE YOURSELF IN THE GAME —Designed for immersive gaming, the GNV34DB2 features 3000:1 sharp contrast ratio (3,000,000:1 Dynamic), 99% SRGB, and HDR Ready 300cd/m2 brightness. And the 1500R curved VA panel wraps around you for a better field of view than 1800R monitors.
- FLAWLESSLY SMOOTH GAMEPLAY — Winning features keep you on top of your game: Adaptive Sync (compatible with FreeSync and G-SYNC), a monitor refresh rate of 100Hz, and 6ms response time. Add in GAMEPLUS crosshairs for sure-shot accuracy, and you have a recipe for victory.
- BIG SCREEN, BIG FEATURES — Display more content simultaneously, thanks to a 3-screen split with and Picture-in-Picture (PIP). Connect a video game console, streaming box, PC, or laptop to the three HDMI ports and one DisplayPort.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT — We don’t play with dead pixels. Neither will you! New Viotek gaming PC monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty. 100% U.S. customer service support.
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W. Neck/Stand Detachable: Yes
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
- ADAPTIVE SYNC: This NVIDIA G-SYNC certification enables a smooth, tear-free gaming experience. With stunning image quality, brilliant performance and exceptional responsiveness, it will change the way you game
- Aspect Ratio is 21:9; Viewing Angle is 178º (H) / 178º (V); Brightness is 400 cd/m²
- SCREEN: A 24.5 inch gaming monitor combined with native FHD 1080p resolution provides the best pixel-per-inch ratio, so details are clearer and images are life-like
- QUICKEN YOUR REACTIONS: This gaming monitor contains a 360Hz refresh rate combined with a 1ms GtG response time to eliminate motion blur and allow for fast-moving visuals to be seen with incredible clarity
- FAST TECHNOLOGY: New, fast IPS technology helps maintain image clarity from every angle. Plus, with up to 99% sRGB color coverage, you have a wide array of colors in your arsenal
- PLAY IT YOUR WAY: Height adjustable stand with swivel and tilt capabilities let you game in comfort for extended periods
What To Look For Choosing The Best Monitor For Rx 480
Before choosing a monitor for rx 480, you should take the following considerations into account.
There are a lot of factors to consider before making the purchase of a monitor; the size of the monitor, its resolution, its color reproduction, its refresh rate and its price. Here are some general tips to help you make the best decision: – Make sure the monitor is compatible with your computer. Some monitors are specific to certain types of computers, so be sure to try it out before buying it. – Consider the viewing angle. A good way to test a monitor’s quality is to look at it from different angles and see how well it covers the entire screen. – Check the price and compare it with other monitors on the market. Don’t be afraid to spend a bit more if you think you’ll be getting a better product.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Does Rx 480 Support 144Hz?
Radeon RX 480 supports 144Hz natively, but requires a Reeve card to support the higher frame rate.
Is The Rx 480 Still Good For Gaming?
The RX 480 is still a great choice for gaming because of its great performance and low price.
Is Rx 480 Good For 1440P?
RX 480 is not good for 1440p because its performance is lower than the other cards in this category.
Can A Rx 480 Run 4K?
Yes, a RX 480 can run 4K.
According to the consensus, the best monitor for the RX 480 is the Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero. It has great features and is very affordable.