The Nikon D80 is a digital single-lens reflex camera introduced by Nikon on August 21, 2006. It features a 10.2 megapixel CMOS sensor, 3 inch LCD display, and supports both JPEG and RAW formats.
Here Are Our Top 10 Nikon D80 Lenses At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Nikon D80 Lenses You Should Consider In 2022
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse; Stepping Motor AF System; Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu; Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Fully compatible models: D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models (*Firmware update may be required). Compatible models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1. Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras.
- 70-300mm super-telephoto zoom power brings faraway subjects within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks and more with phenomenal clarity and precision
- Superb optics and telephoto field of view are great for stills and HD video. Ultra-fast, near silent autofocus powered by a new pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering.
- NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 52mm lenses. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.
- Lens Compatibilities: NIKON AF-S DX 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 VR, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4-5.6 VR, CANON EF-M 18-55mm IS STM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR, Canon EF-M 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Compact System Lens.
- Meike MK-N-AF1-A Tube diameter : ab.62mm. Tube Lengths: (1) 12mm.(2) 20mm.(3)36mm
- Compatible with :Nikon D80 D90 D300 D300S D600 D800 D3100D3200 D3200 D5000 D51000 D5200 D7000 D7100 etc camera and Nikon SLR and Nikkor AF, AF-S, D, G and VR lens series Cameras
- Macro extension tube can be used alone or in superimposed，When using the extension tubes alone (10mm or 20mm or 36mm ) or combination (10mm+20+36mm=66mm),support AF(Auto-Focus), AF Motor Protection: while using 3 rings together, we suggest you to use manual focus or Increase the lens focal lengths for it's a little bit difficult to auto-focus with 3 rings together, and also protecting your lens motor
- It moves the lens farther from the film or digital sensor. The farther away the lens is, the closer the focus, the greater the magnification
- Configuration:Engineering plastics material + metal bayonet,seven kinds of combinations, seven kinds of magnifications,Perfect for macro shooting
- High quality body cap and camera rear lens cover.
- Compatible with Nikon D3 D4 Df D300 D750 D700 D800 D610 D600 D70,D70S D80 D90 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D5600 D5500 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000 D7100 D7200.
- Grooved for convenient, non-slip, easy, and rapid attachment and removal.
- Prevents dust from settling on lenses.
- Sturdy plastic resists bumps and debris to keep your camera in its best condition.
- ✪Compatible with Nikon Df，D5,D4,D4S,D3,D2,D1,D850,D810,D810A,D800,D800E,D750,D700,D600,D610,D500,D300,D300S,D200,D100,D90,D80,D70,D70S,D60,D40,D40X,D3000,D3100,D3200,D3300,D3400,D3500,D5000,D5100,D5200,D5300,D5500,D5600,D7000,D7100,D7200,D7500,DSLR Camera etc. ***************There is a symbol on your camera Lens“AF/AF-S/AF-P”.
- ✪ Body Cap & Rear Len Cover Kit for Nikon Camera: It keep your camera image sensor, internal components and lens safe from dust, moisture, and other elements when a lens is not mounted., moisture, and other elements when a lens is not mounted.
- ✪ Body Cover & Rear Len Cover installation: Take off the camera lens and thread into the body cap and lens cap alignment dot indicator.
- ✪ Hot shoe cover-Innovative circular design takes up less space than blocky 2- or 3-axis levels and help protect your camera hot shoe, prevent scratches, hits, moisture, dust and keep clean.
- ✪Material: Made of high quality durable ABS
- ★ Super 500mm achromatic refractor telephoto lens | High index, low-dispersion multi-coated HD optical glass to reduce flare
- ★ 2x Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.Built-in tripod mount and removable lens hood helps reduce stray light to prevent lens flare and ghosting .All-metal body and mount
- This is a FULL Manual Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "LENS NOT ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- ★ Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.Perfect for small or distant subjects,ranging from birds and wildlife, through sports, to moon etc.
- ★Free T mount adapter supply. If your camera is canon, pentax, sony DSLR cameras or other brand of Micro 4/3 mirrorless cameras, you can buy extra adapter from our store can work with our lens.
- 1. Designed with installation point for easy installation.
- 2. Made of PC + ABS synthetic material, durable.
- Made by the third party, but the quality is similar to the original one;
- he body cover is suitable for Nikon DX / FX camera
- nd the rear lens cap is suitable for Nikon F Mount Lens.
- Body cap protects the camera's sensor from dust and damage when a lens is not mounted
- Rear lens cap protects the rear glass element and electronic contacts from scratches, dust, water, and fingerprints
- Body cap replaces Nikon BF-1B body cap, it fits Nikon Cameras such as Nikon D850,D810,D800,D750,D700,D500,D5,D4,D3,D2,D1,D100,D200,D300,D3100,D3200,D3300,D3400,D5100,D5200,D5300,D5500,D5600,D600,D610,D7000,D7100,D7200,D7500,D90,D80,etc.D850,D810,D800,D750,D700,D500,D5,D4,D3,D2,D1,D100,D200,D300,D3100,D3200,D3300,D3400,D5100,D5200,D5300,D5500,D5600,D600,D610,D7000,D7100,D7200,D7500,D90,D80,etc.
- Rear Lens Cap replaces Nikon LF-4 rear lens cap, it fits Nikon F-Mount lenses
- Made of high quality ABS plastic
- ✪Compatible with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens & AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 ED-IF VR lens
- ✪2 Pcs 72mm Generic Lens Cap compatible With all 72mm (Ø72) Lens. Please note that the size of the lens cap depends on the lens model, not the camera model.
- ✪Center pinch design allows easy attachment and removal, even with a lens hood in place.
- ✪Protects the lens from scratches, moisture, dust and fingerprints when the lens is not in use.
- ✪Pinch the sides of the cap and snap it into place.Includes lens cap keepers to prevent losses.
- ✪Compatible with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens & AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 ED-IF VR lens .
- ✪ 2 Pcs 72mm Generic Lens Cap compatible With all 72mm(Ø72) Lens.Please note that the size of the lens cap depends on the lens model, not the camera model.
- ✪This 72mm cap feature a front pinch style lens attachment, that does not protrude beyond the cap's diameter, unlike an outside grip style cap, which makes it much easier to attach and detach when a lens hood is mounted.
- ✪Pinch the sides of the cap and snap it into place. Includes lens cap keeper to prevent losses.
- ✪Material: high impact plastic. Color: Black.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Nikon D80 Lenses
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best nikon d80 lenses that meets your needs.
When buying a Nikon D80, it is important to consider the various lens options that are available. Here is a brief buying guide to help you choose the best lenses for your Nikon D80 camera. When choosing lenses for your Nikon D80, you will want to make sure that you select lenses that will fit the specific needs of your photography. For example, if you plan on shooting landscapes, you will want to purchase lenses with a wide angle lens setting to capture panoramic views. Additionally, it is important to consider the size and weight of the lens before making a purchase. Lenses that are heavy will be more difficult to carry around and may not be as portable as lighter lenses.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind Of Lens Does Nikon D80 Use?
The Nikon D80 uses an APS-C sized DX format sensor. It has a 16.2 megapixel resolution, making it one of the most advanced digital SLRs on the market.
Is Nikon D80 Discontinued?
No, Nikon D80 is not discontinued.
Is D80 Still A Good Camera?
Yes, the D80 is still a good camera. It has many features that make it a reliable choice for photographers.
How Old Is The Nikon D80?
The Nikon D80 was released in 2008.
The Nikon D80 is a high-quality digital SLR camera that offers great image quality. Its 18-megapixel resolution is good enough to capture detailed photos and videos. The camera’s stereo sound capabilities make it easy to capture audio recordings of your experiences. Additionally, the camera’s quick autofocus system makes it easy to take photos and videos while keeping the focus locked on your subject.