The Nissan 350Z is a sports car that was first introduced in 2002. It is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 300 horsepower. The 350Z is available with a six-speed manual or a five-speed automatic transmission. It can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 5.2 seconds.
Here Are Our Top 10 Oil For 350Z Engine At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best oil for 350z engine and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Oil For 350Z Engine You Should Go For In 2022
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with Nissan 350Z 2003-2006 V6 3.5L Petrol --- Lower Side
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with Infiniti FX35 2003-2008, G35 2003-2006, M35 2006-2008 --- Lower Side; RWD; V6 3.5L Petrol
- [Part Number] 264-531, 264531, NSP24D, 11110-4P110, 111104P110
- [Specification] Material: Steel; Color: Black Anti-rust Painted; Sump Style: Wet; Gaskets Included: No; Drain Plug Included: Yes; Installation Hardware Included: No
- [About Warranty] Our Engine Oil Pan Comes with 1 Year (12 Months) Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee.
- Oil Pressure Switch Sensor for Nissan Pathfinder Frontier Altima Titan Sentra Armada Xterra Infiniti QX56
- Part No.: 25070-CD000, 25070-CD00A, 25070CD000, 25070CD00A, PS417, 201-2368,1S6896, PS561, 30GE291GT725R
- Warranty: 6 Months
- High Quality Replacement Part; Aftermarket Products
- Please Check the Fitment before Buying
- Compatible with the 2003–2009 Nissan 350Z and 2003–2007 G35 coupe
- Increase in Oil Capacity: 0.65 quarts / Temperature Difference: 25°F / Pressure Drop: 2-3 psi
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- YHTAUTO Affordable and prime engine oil pan is precisely manufactured with superior quality steel material, designed to keep engine healthy and to prolong the life of engine oil
- Replacement for Infiniti FX35 2003-2008, G35 2003-2006, M35 2006-2008, Replacement for Nissan 350Z 2003-2006---L4 1.8L, input your make, model, year and trim level into the amazon garage tool
- Reference Number: 264-531, NSP24D, 11110-4P110, 111104P110, 264531, meets OE performance, functions, directly replacement
- Engine oil pan sometimes called the engine oil sump, acts as an oil reservoir. The oil pan is sealed with a gasket and has a drain plug that allows old oil to be removed
- Please double check your vehicle fits our Compatibility Chart before buying. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubts or queries
- 【Vehicle Fitment】Compatible with Infiniti FX35 2003-2008, G35 2003-2007, I35 2002-2004, JX35 2013, M35 2006-2008, QX4 2001-2003, QX60 2014; Compatible with Nissan 350Z 2003-2008, Altima 2002-2014, Maxima 2002-2014, Murano 2003-2007 2009-2014, Pathfinder 2001-2004 2013-2014, Quest 2004-2009 2011-2014
- 【Reference Number】150104P201, 150107Y000, 150107Y00A, 150108J101, 150108J10A, M-356, M356
- 【Specification】Premium quality engine oil pump for exceptional durability; Meets OE performance requirements
- 【Directly Fit】OE replacement brand new engine oil pump. Please enter your vehicle information in the top left corner to confirm the vehicle compatibility before purchasing
- 【Buy with Confidence】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee---We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping experience. Any further question, please feel free to contact us at any time
- ✅【Valuable Choice】 🔧 Complete Valve Cover Set (with Oil Filler Cap & Bolts & Gasket & Spark Plug Seals & PCV Valve) Ready to install. 🔧 Valve cover comes with Pre-installed GASKETS & SPARK PLUG TUBE SEALS to make your install easier. 🔧 Highly durable material to meet or exceed OE standard quality and performance requirements. 🔧 High sealing performance and no more leaks to protect your car engine better. 🔧 Fits well and high performance make your car run powerfully and stably.
- ✅【PACKAGE】 Valve Cover Set includes: 2 * NEW Engine Valve Covers (Driver side & Passenger Side) + 2 * NEW Engine Valve Cover Gaskets + NEW Bolts + 1 * New Oil Cap + NEW Spark Plug Tube Seals Pre-installed + NEW PCV Pre-installed 【NOTE】 Please reference to the first picture as shown.
- ✅【EXCAT MATCH】Engine: VQ35DE V6 3.5L DOHC 🔧2003 - 2007 NISSAN 350Z 🔧2003 - 2008 Infiniti FX35 2003 - 2007 INFINITI G35 🔧2006 - 2008 INFINITI M35
- ✅【OE Part NUMBER】 Valve Cover Set: 13264AM600, 13264AM610, 264-971,264-972,036-0008, 036-0009 🔧Gasket: 13270-8J102, 13270-8J112
- ✅【PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE】In BSOC AUTO Store, right parts are guaranteed. If you are not sure about the vehicle fitment or the part ever fails on your vehicle after purchase, please contact us and we’ll take care of it. 30 Days money back and one years replacement warranty within 12-hours response At BSOC AUTO (Exclude Sunday), zero purchase risk guaranteed is for our every customer's smile.
- [Universal] Suitable for most cars, may requires additional accessories to meet the needs of the particular application. Please ensure enough space for installation.
- [Cooler] Oil capacity: 0.39L; Test pressure: 116psi; Burst pressure: 232psi; Material: aluminium alloy; Size: 12.91"× 5.59"×1.97"inches.
- [Hose] Material: nylon braided and CPE inner; Length: 3.3FT; Working pressure: 500psi; Working temperature: -40℉ to 257℉.
- [Function] The stacked plate oil cooler has high cooling efficiency and improves the lubrication of engine oil. Used to cool engines, transmissions, and rear differentials.
- [Installation] Easy to install. Install in a place with good airflow and free of debris.Installation instruction included.
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with INFINITI EX35 2008-2012; EX37 2013-2013; FX35 2009-2012; FX37 2013-2013; G35 2008-2008; G37 2008-2013
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with INFINITI M35 2009-2010; M37 2011-2013; Q40 2015-2015; Q50 2014-2018; Q60 2014-2016; Q70 2014-2019
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with INFINITI Q70L 2015-2019; QX50 2014-2017; QX70 2014-2020; Nissan 350Z 2007-2009; 370Z 2009-2020
- [Engine Type] V6 3.5L (VQ35HR) or V6 3.7 (VQ37VHR) Gas
- [Specification] Gasket Included: No; Drain Plug: Yes; Capacity: 5.0qt; Material: Steel; Part Number: 11110JK20C, 11110-JK20C, 264-566
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength
- EASY TO REMOVE: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- HIGH CAPACITY: Withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by some vehicle manufacturers
- Fitment: Compatible with 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z 2003-2006 G35 RWD Sedan 2003-2007 G35 Coupe with stock front fascias and should fit any fascia that the OE under shroud still bolts to.
- Lightweight & More protection: These under tray were developed to protect your critical engine parts under the car and also because the cheap plastic OE shield deteriorates over time and usually ends up on the highway behind you somewhere.
- CAD designed and laser cut to perfection: Added vents help hot air escape from the engine compartment and more clearance for deeper oil pans and bigger sway bars. The bottom is even more important to have in place as it is much easier for air to escape there.
- More rigidity: Help give the lower front fascia much more rigidity also, As you probably know, running without the shield in place at high speeds can do serious damage to the front fascia as it will droop down and can rip apart.
- Easy oil change & Easy cleaning: With the integrated oil change access door all you have to do is remove 2 bolts and you have ample room to get to the oil filter and drain plug. Durable powder coated finish Provides extra durability and easy cleaning.
What To Look For Choosing The Best Oil For 350Z Engine
Before choosing a oil for 350z engine, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best oil for your 350z engine depends on your specific setup and use case. However, some general tips on which oil to choose can be found below. 1. Which type of oil are you looking for? There are three types of oil for 350z engines: Korring, M/A, and SOHC. Korring oil is used for the majority of the engine, while M/A oil is used for the higher revs ♦ and SOHC oil is used in the high revs ♥ of the engine. 2. What type of bike are you buying? If you’re buying a 350z bike, then you need to consider what type of oil will work best on that bike. If you’re buying it as a daily driver, then you’ll need a bit more power and performance with a different type of oil. If you’re buying it for race fuel efficiency, then you’ll need a different type of oil. 3.onslope The third type of oil is theonslope. This is a high octane fuel line variety that allows more
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Oil Does A 350Z Take?
A 350Z engine uses a gasoline and oil blend. This means that the engine using the most oil creates the highest performance, resulting in a higher quality of product.
What Oil Does A 2008 350Z Take?
A 2008 350Z uses a blend of gasoline and oil when it operates. The oil in the fuel system is responsible for many of the car’s performance and energy720 type, it takes its oil from a vehicle’s grooves and within the engine’s hostility.
How Many Litres Of Oil Does A 350Z Take?
A 350Z typically takes approximately 85 L of oil per day.
Whats The Difference Between 10W30 And 5W30?
The main difference between 10w30 and 5w30 is that 10w30 is the power capacity while 5w30 is the power rating. Additionally, 10w30 system is designed to operate at a higher volume while 5w30 system is designed to operate at a lower volume.
The best oil for 350z engines is the cold-weather oil. It is denser and more powerful than the engine oil, so it helps keep the engine running quickly and smoothly.