The 350Z is a car that was first manufactured in 2002 and continued to be made until 2009. It is a two-door sports car that was made by Nissan. The 350Z has a 3.5-liter V6 engine with rear wheel drive.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best oil for 350z and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Oil For 350Z You Should Go For In 2022
- FITMENT - The oil pressure sensor fit for 2004-2009 for Infiniti QX56,2003-2009 for Nissan 350Z,2005-2006 for Nissan Altima,2005-2008 for Nissan Armada,2005-2009 for Nissan Frontier,2009-2010 for Nissan GT-R,2004-2009 for Nissan Pathfinder,2009 for Nissan Sentra,2004-2008 for Nissan Titan,2005-2009 for Nissan Xterra
- OEM NUMBERS - PS417, 201-2368, 1S6896, PS561, 25070-CD000, 25070-CD00A,25070CD000, 25070CD00A
- FUNCTION - The oil pressure switch can solve effectively oil pressure warning light on, oil pressure light blinking or bad oil pressure gauge reading etc.
- ADVANTAGES - 100% new aftermarket unit built to meet OEM specifications. Shipping from USA, fast shipping and good service. Factory price with higher cost-effective.
- NOTICE - Please check picture, part number and fitment chart before placing order. For whatever we can help, please feel free to tell us via Email. We are always here for help you.
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - Oil pressure sensor for 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Infiniti QX56, 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan 350Z, 2005 2006 for Nissan Altima, 2005 2006 2007 2008 for Nissan Armada, 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan Frontier, 2009 2010 for Nissan GT-R, 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan Pathfinder, 2009 for Nissan Sentra, 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 for Nissan Titan, 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan Xterra
- ADVANTAGES - The oil pressure switch is reliable in operation, extremely high in air pressure accuracy and long in working life. It effectively solve oil pressure gauge reading is not accurate, oil pressure switch engine light come on and low oil pressure problems.
- PERFORMANCE - Engineered with high-quality materials to ensure trouble-free performance.
- MATERIAL - Made of high quality & durable material that meets OE standard.100% new oil pressure sensor, not refurbished or re-manufactured parts.
- GUARANTEE - One Year Warranty available for our this item.Please check picture, OE part number and fitment information to verify this is the correct one you need before your purchase.
- Oil Pressure Switch Sensor for Nissan Pathfinder Frontier Altima Titan Sentra Armada Xterra Infiniti QX56
- Part No.: 25070-CD000, 25070-CD00A, 25070CD000, 25070CD00A, PS417, 201-2368,1S6896, PS561, 30GE291GT725R
- Warranty: 6 Months
- High Quality Replacement Part; Aftermarket Products
- Please Check the Fitment before Buying
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with Nissan 350Z 2003-2006 V6 3.5L Petrol --- Lower Side
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with Infiniti FX35 2003-2008, G35 2003-2006, M35 2006-2008 --- Lower Side; RWD; V6 3.5L Petrol
- [Part Number] 264-531, 264531, NSP24D, 11110-4P110, 111104P110
- [Specification] Material: Steel; Color: Black Anti-rust Painted; Sump Style: Wet; Gaskets Included: No; Drain Plug Included: Yes; Installation Hardware Included: No
- [About Warranty] Our Engine Oil Pan Comes with 1 Year (12 Months) Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee.
- YHTAUTO Affordable and prime engine oil pan is precisely manufactured with superior quality steel material, designed to keep engine healthy and to prolong the life of engine oil
- Replacement for Infiniti FX35 2003-2008, G35 2003-2006, M35 2006-2008, Replacement for Nissan 350Z 2003-2006---L4 1.8L, input your make, model, year and trim level into the amazon garage tool
- Reference Number: 264-531, NSP24D, 11110-4P110, 111104P110, 264531, meets OE performance, functions, directly replacement
- Engine oil pan sometimes called the engine oil sump, acts as an oil reservoir. The oil pan is sealed with a gasket and has a drain plug that allows old oil to be removed
- Please double check your vehicle fits our Compatibility Chart before buying. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubts or queries
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with INFINITI EX35 2008-2012; EX37 2013-2013; FX35 2009-2012; FX37 2013-2013; G35 2008-2008; G37 2008-2013
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with INFINITI M35 2009-2010; M37 2011-2013; Q40 2015-2015; Q50 2014-2018; Q60 2014-2016; Q70 2014-2019
- [Vehicle Fitment] Compatible with INFINITI Q70L 2015-2019; QX50 2014-2017; QX70 2014-2020; Nissan 350Z 2007-2009; 370Z 2009-2020
- [Engine Type] V6 3.5L (VQ35HR) or V6 3.7 (VQ37VHR) Gas
- [Specification] Gasket Included: No; Drain Plug: Yes; Capacity: 5.0qt; Material: Steel; Part Number: 11110JK20C, 11110-JK20C, 264-566
- O.D.(outside diameter): 17.5 mm / 0.69 inch , I.D.(inside diameter): 12 mm/ 0.47 inch , Thickness: 3.1 mm / 0.12 inch
- This oil drain plug gasket crush washers seal is for Nissan Rogue Sentra Xterra Altima Frontier Armada Jukes 350Z Infiniti G35 G37 etc.
- This 12 mm / 0.47 inch Copper oil drain plug gasket crush washers seal is needed for every oil change
- This is the direct replacement for the part # 11026-01M02 1102601M02
- Compatible with the 2003–2009 Nissan 350Z and 2003–2007 G35 coupe
- Increase in Oil Capacity: 0.65 quarts / Temperature Difference: 25°F / Pressure Drop: 2-3 psi
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- The oil pressure switch will be located on the motor threaded into the engine block.
- Compatible with 2004-2006 Infiniti QX56 & Nissan 350Z Altima Armada.
- Oem Part Number:25070-CD000,25070CD000,25070-CD00A,25070CD00A,PS417,1S6896,201-2368,30GE291GT725R
- Perfect Match for the original car and easy installation.
- You will Get:One Pc PS417 Oil Pressure Sensor.
- ONLY FIT - Oil pressure sensor for 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Infiniti QX56, 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan 350Z, 2005 2006 for Nissan Altima, 2005 2006 2007 2008 for Nissan Armada, 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan Frontier, 2009 2010 for Nissan GT-R, 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan Pathfinder, 2009 for Nissan Sentra, 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 for Nissan Titan, 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 for Nissan Xterr
- SENSOR NUMBERS - PS417, 201-2368, 1S6896, PS561, 25070-CD000, 25070-CD00A
- SENSOR QUALITY - Full sealing structure makes the products impact resistance, overload capacity and product sealing performance greatly improved.Thus ensure our oil pressure sensor have most reliable performance and long life time
- SENSOR FEATURES - Oil pressure sensor for durable built and precisely designed for improved vehicle engine performance. Easy to install and use
- Tips - Please check year/make/model of your vehicle with the part finder tool on the top left corner to confirm compatibility before purchase.Please contact us via email if you have any question
What To Look For Before Buying Best Oil For 350Z
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best oil for 350z that meets your needs.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best oil for 350z will depend on your specific vehicle and needs. However, some general tips that may help include using a good fuel pump fluid measurer and using a higher quality oil with a low Claimedentleman potency. Additionally, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions before using your 350z, as they can be confusing.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind Of Oil Does A 350Z Take?
A 350Z takes unleaded gasoline and, because of the engine’s small displacement, relies on a types of oil that are specific to that type of car. The types of oil used vary depending on the type of fuel being used, but they all rely on the engine’s own oil to work. The engine in a 350Z uses an all-purpose fuel such asacetone, Strike Six, or corn oil. These cars should always have the air filter for security and may also use a new air filter every 3000 miles.
What Oil Does A 2008 350Z Take?
The oil in a 2008 350Z is the type that runs the engine. It is a choice that people make when they are starting to use this car. It is best to use the oil that is made for cars that are using them. The oil is a good value for the system it runs on and it is the same that every other car
Which Is Better 5W30 Or 5W40?
The better option for weight loss is 5w30.
How Many Quarts Does A 350Z Take?
A 350Z takes around 4 quarts of water per day tojson
A person’sors per capita is the most important factor when it comes to choosing a source of oil for a engine. The amount of oil an engine uses can be improved by using the best oil for that engine. The top three sources of oil for 350z cars are frontal Hydra-Matic and a product Viereck.