There are many different types of black tea, but the best organic black teas come from the Assam region of India. These teas are rich and full-bodied with a malty flavor that is perfect for enjoying with milk and sugar.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best organic black teas and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Organic Black Teas You Should Go For In 2022
- BLACK TEA BAGS - 100 Tea Bags filled with premium black tea.
- ORGANIC BLACK TEA - The tea is filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- 100 ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS - Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our Organic Black Tea, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Sweet, Smooth, Complex, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: India
- Contains 5 boxes of 100 tea bags. Packaging may vary.
- Organic Black Tea at an everyday value
- USDA Certified Organic and Kosher
- 100% of Newman's Own profits goes to charity
- Individually wrapped for portability and freshness
- Imozai organic black tea leaves are selected from high quality tea leaves from Yunnan.
- USDA Certified Organic
- This fully fermented tea has a rich flavor and soothing aroma and is known for its antioxidant properties which have many natural health benefits.
- A typical cup of black tea has about 50-80mg of caffeine,and a cup of coffee ranges from 100-180mg.
- Individually wrapped.Total 100 count
- Our Scottish Breakfast tea is a full-bodied, rich and flavorful blend of organic black teas. This breakfast tea has a stronger, more hearty and robust flavor than an Irish or English Breakfast tea. Traditionally served with milk.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Bold, Earthy, Hearty, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic
- INGREDIENTS - 100% Organic Black Tea Blend
- SERVINGS - 1 pound of Organic Scottish Breakfast Tea will yield approximately 150 - 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS - Our organic loose leaf Scottish Breakfast Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants - simply 100% organic black tea and positivi-tea!
- 100% ORGANIC TEA. Our 100% Organic Black Tea leaves are selected from high quality tea leaves from Yunnan. This fully fermented tea has a rich flavor and soothing aroma.
- LOWER CAFFEINE. Unlike a cup of coffee that has approximately 100 mg–180 mg of caffeine, black tea contains approximately 50 mg–80 mg of caffeine.
- ONLY ORGANIC. Prince of Peace’s Organic Black Tea is made with organic black tea leaves certified organic by ECOCERT SA, USA for a pure and delicious tea drinking experience!
- EASY TO BREW. Simply place one tea bag in a 6 fl. oz. cup, add hot water, and let steep for 3–5 minutes before drinking. You can also drink it iced! Pour 2 cups of hot water over 4 tea bags, steep for 10 minutes, add 2 cups of cold water, and enjoy over ice.
- HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS. Prince of Peace was founded in 1985 with a passion for promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering you a variety of high-quality products. Established as a trusted brand in the health and wellness market, Prince of Peace has the products you need to support healthy habits.
- Flavor: Choice Organics Organic Decaffeinated English Breakfast tea is robust and deeply full of flavor. It’s a bold take on a classic breakfast blend, without all the caffeine.
- Caffeine: Perfect for any time of day. Each Organic Decaffeinated English Breakfast tea bag contains approximately 4 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
- Better-For-You Ingredients: USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher Certified, Vegan and Gluten Free. Crafted from high quality teas and botanicals – no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- We Choose to Care for the Planet: Our organic teas are individually packaged in natural fiber, compostable tea bags and then packed into cartons made from 100% recycled paperboard. Our teas are expertly blended in our LEED-certified tea facility.
- Tea with Intention: A collection of black, puerh, oolong, green, white and herbal teas, sustainably sourced and blended to perfection for a full-flavored taste experience every time.
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
- Blended for Rich Flavor: This carefully crafted blend of highest quality teas - malty Assam, robust Ceylon, brisk Chinese, Keemun, and hints of floral Darjeeling - creates a hearty, balanced morning cup
- Bold, Black Tea: Whether you're looking for a strong English Breakfast tea, a citrusy Earl Grey, or spicy Chai tea, Numi has the bold, full-bodied black tea you're craving
- Bagged Tea: Numi's organic full-leaf quality teas come in convenient tea bags for the perfect brewing every time; Individually wrapped tea bags ensure your tea is fresh, every time
- Numi's Organic Teas and tisanes bring you the flavor and health benefits of full-leaf tea in a variety of styles, flavors and brewing methods from tea bags and loose leaf teas to flowering teas, iced teas, and bottled teas
- Premium Organic Full-Leaf quality teas and herbal teasans blended with only 100 percent real fruits, flowers, and spices; Try our black, green, white, Pu-erh, rooibos, herbal, and turmeric teas
How To Choose The Best Organic Black Teas
Before choosing a organic black teas, you should take the following considerations into account.
When it comes to organic black teas, you want to make sure that the beans are certified organic. This means that the plants were grown in a sustainable way and the product was not treated with any chemicals or pesticides. Additionally, make sure to check the quality of the tea leaves as they should have a light, smooth texture and a low acidity.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Organic Black Tea?
Organic black tea is a tea that is made from organic black beans. It is often brewed with caramel and vanilla extract for flavor and a nice, rich color.
What Is The Highest Quality Of Black Tea?
The highest quality black tea is the best possible type of tea that can be produced. It is usually made from a blend of two or more different types of tea leaves and has a smooth, light flavor.
Are There Pesticides In Black Tea?
There are many pesticides in black tea, but most are not harmful to humans.
What Is The Healthiest Tea Brand To Drink?
There is no one “healthiest tea brand” to drink. However, many tea drinkers believe that black teas are the healthiest option because they are low in sugar and have a lower impact on blood sugar levels than other teas.
There is no definitive answer when it comes to best organic black teas, as there are many factors to consider. However, some of the most popular and successful organic black teas include: Theobroma cacao, Dong Ding Jie, and Huashan Jian.