Best organic honey is a natural sweetener that is derived from the nectar of flowers. It is a viscous liquid that is produced by honey bees and stored in their hives. The honey is then extracted and used as a food product.
Which Are The Best Organic Honey From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Organic Honey People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Nature Nate's 100% Pure Organic, Raw & Unfiltered Honey is a sweetener as nature intended. One ingredient: Honey. All we add is the bottle
- Packaged in a 32-oz. bottle, our 100% pure, USDA Certified Organic Honey is sourced from the protected rainforest of South America. Pairs nicely with granola, yogurt, coffee, tea, and any food needing a drizzle of natural sweetness
- Our organic raw & unfiltered honey blend is crafted for exceptional taste. This product is Gluten free and OU Kosher certified.
- Nature Nate's organic beekeeper partners, family owned for 40 years, care as much as we do about how the natural goodness of honey ends up in your bottle
- Primary Nectar Sources - Sweet Clover, Alfalfa, and Wildflower
- Raw and Unfiltered
- Produced in North Dakota
- Independently awarded for purity: continuously tested by the clean label Project to ensure our organic honey is free of more than 200 contaminants including heavy metals (lead, Arsenic, mercury), pesticides and insecticides (including Glyphosate)
- Authentic, natural honey: 100% real, organic, Pure honey, Direct from farms, fields and beekeepers throughout the Americas
- Sustainably Harvested: our organic honey is harvested in partnership with organic beekeepers in Argentina, Mexico and Brazil who share our values of doing good for people and the earth
- Clean & simple: Our organic honey is USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, gluten-free, and is packed in BPA free bottles
- Organic honey—taste the difference: take a dip of our delicious Organic honey with this pack of 1, 5 lb. Bottle of Madhava Organic amber honey—it's a pure, delicious liquid sweetener for beverages (including tea) and recipes
- 3 lbs jar
- US Grade A Raw Honey Pure Unpasteurized, Unfiltered Harvested By Healthy Bees From Eco Friendly Diverse Regions
- GO WILDFLOWER: Carefully harvested from remote apiaries in Ontario, this honey has a lighter sweetness and floral undertones, with subtle notes of mint, lavender, and other fresh seasonal herbs.
- LIQUID GOLD: Raw and wildcrafted—just tons of flower nectar, a bit of pollen, and loads of bee love! Our honey is sustainably-harvested from happy bees in North America and is naturally rich in nutrients and beneficial enzymes.
- TRULY PURE: We never overharvest or cut our honey with other ingredients (like fructose, agave or corn syrup). This honey is 100% pure and natural, the way Mother Nature intended.
- CRYSTALLIZED HONEY: Noticing your honey is a different consistency than you're used to? Not to worry! Crystallization is a NORMAL process for natural honey that actually preserves the flavor & characteristics. This process happens more frequently at lower temperatures having NO effect on the honey's characteristics. To simply turn your honey back into a smooth liquid, warm up water in a bowl for 30 seconds in the microwave (95°F). Place the honey jar in the warm water until honey softens again
- PESTICIDE FREE: Our products are always third party lab tested to ensure they never contain pesticide residue or nasty chemicals. Gluten-free, Paleo-friendly, natural.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: We practice sustainable beekeeping and make the happiness of our bees a priority. Our bee products are sourced from remote apiaries and are among the purest on earth.
- AUTHENTIC RAW MANUKA HONEY: With its medicinal properties and health benefits, Manukora MGO 50+ multifloral, non-GMO Mānuka honey is nature's greatest gift to support everyday wellness.
- MGO CERTIFIED: All Manukora products are MGO certified.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All of our raw Mānuka honey products are produced in our HACCP certified honey facility in New Zealand. We operate an industry-leading traceability system which allows you to trace your product from hive to hand. This unique identification system provides you the test results and origin of every product and ensures that every Manukora product you receive is authentic.
- NOURISH YOURSELF: MGO 50+ is our entry-level culinary raw Mānuka honey product with a wide range of multi-functional uses. Use in meals, smoothies and hot beverages like tea. It is certified to contain at least 50 mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal.
- THE MANUKA EXPERTS: Manukora produces a range of natural, non-GMO Mānuka-based products with a focus on multi-functional benefits and quality of ingredients. We provide you with a variety of Mānuka options to optimize your wellness and make you feel nourished, engaged and supported because of our uncompromising commitment to help you get the most out of your day.
- Styling Gel: Encourages healthier, stronger hair with ingredients like honey, ginger, aloe extract and babassu oil; Nourishes hair without product build-up and damaging chemicals
- Honey and Ginger Collection: We combined two natural and powerful antioxidants, honey and ginger, with certified organic ingredients like aloe lef juice into a hair care product collection that helps keep your hair nourished and hydrated all day long
- Hair Products for All Hair Types: We promote the health and maintenance of natural hair from Types 3A to 4C natural hair, however our products are suitable for all hair types and we feature products for both low and high porosity levels
- Natural Haircare: We continue to produce quality natural hair care products like oils, detanglers, shampoo, conditioners, moisturizers and more that help nourish hair through all three phases of growth
- Women Owned: With a heavy emphasis on incorporating organic ingredients being its “root to results,” Mielle Organics continues to create a line of natural beauty products by women & for women of all hair types
- MONOFLORAL HONEY: Our Manuka Honey is raw, never pasteurized, Non-GMO Project verified Manuka Honey, traceable from hive to home. Enjoy one 17.6 Oz BPA free, non-leaching poly jar filled with delicious KFactor 16 honey
- When you purchase Wedderspoon Manuka Honey products, be assured you are buying the highest quality Authentic Manuka Honey and one of the most well-loved brands in North America.
- Our Method: Our Manuka Honey is produced using a gentle raw creaming process to maintain all of the naturally-occurring beneficial wellness properties and valuable phytonutrients that are inherent in this unique functional food.
- Wedderspoon Guarantee: We guarantee that the raw Manuka honey in your jar is as close to freshly harvested perfection as possible, brimming with living enzymes & complex chemical compounds with unique health and wellness properties to nourish your body.
- Manuka Honey Use: One of nature’s true superfoods, with multiple uses. Have a spoonful daily health for well-being; immune boosting home remedies and DIY skincare. For an extra energy lift, simply add as a sweet addition to your favorite smoothie recipe.
- 100% Pure raw & unfiltered retaining the natural pollen and flavor of honey straight from the hive
- USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Sweet delicate flavor with a naturally creamy texture
- Delicious in tea or spread on toast & bagels
- 1% of sales goes towards SAVE the BEE which supports honey bee health research
- 100% Raw Honey Unfiltered - The nectar of nature..the nutritious and delicious sweetener that we all know and love, there’s nothing like a bottle of honey made right. Carmichael’s Organic Raw Honey ensures they use only light-warming and unfiltered honey processing methods, which means you nourish your body with nature’s natural nutrients and enzymes while enjoying the decadent butterscotch-like flavor of the rich, indulgent honey!
- Mother Nature’s Sweetener - Ditch the high-fructose corn syrup and processed sugars for something a little more nutritious.. and certainly more delicious. The perfect nutritious substitute for refined sugar, you can swap for Carmichael’s honey in hold/cold beverages, baked goods, dessert toppings, breakfast dishes, smoothies, kid’s snacks, BBQ marinades, salad dressings, glazes, and so much more.
- Natural At-Home Remedy - From DIY facials and hair treatments to sore throats and belly-aches - pure honey has been known for its reliable all-natural remedies for centuries. Yet, not all honey raw is created equal. Rich in healing and soothing properties, this premium quality, unpasteurized honey ensures you’re getting all of the amazing benefits we love natural honey for. Vitamins, minerals, enzymes and natural sugars. A spoon a day may just keep that doctor Away!
- 100% Clean & Pure Honey - Expertly sourced and harvested from only the healthiest of honey bees, you can enjoy every last drop knowing this rich and nutritious raw honey is pesticide free, glyphosate free, gluten free, free of chemicals, pollutants and artificial colors, and it’s regeneratively and ethically sourced. At Carmichael’s Honey, it’ll only ever be that.. pure honey, with no additives or other ingredients.
- Endless Delicious Pairings! - Charcuterie boards, homemade breads, hot tea/coffee, granola, greek yogurt, pancakes, oatmeal, baked goods, you name it.. Everything’s better with a drizzle of Carmichael's raw honey. Packed with delicious notes of sweet floral and caramel, the pairing options of either sweet or savory are truly endless..but sometimes it’s best simply by the spoonful!
How To Choose The Best Organic Honey
Before choosing a organic honey, you should take the following considerations into account.
When buying organic honey, be sure to read the ingredients list. Many conventional honey brands contain sulfites, which can irritate your skin and respiratory system. Look for honey that is certified organic by a trusted certifier, such as the USDA. Honey should also be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it fresh.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is Organic Honey Healthier?
Organic honey is most likely healthier than regular honey because it does not contain any toxins.
Which Is Better Raw Honey Or Organic Honey?
Raw honey is better than organic honey because it is unprocessed, has a higher nutritional value, and doesn’t have any pesticides or herbicides.
What Is The Healthiest Type Of Honey?
The healthiest type of honey is raw, unfiltered honey. It is packed with antioxidants and has been shown to have positive effects on skin, hair, and overall health.
Which Organic Honey Is Best?
There is no definitive answer to this question as different people have different preferences when it comes to organic honey. Some people might prefer honey that is enriched with vitamins and minerals, while others might prefer honey that is pure and unadulterated. Ultimately, it is up to the individual consumer to decide which organic honey they feel best suits their taste.
Organic honey is a great way to get your daily dose of antioxidants and minerals. It is also healthier for you as it does not have any chemical additives.