A rescue throw bag is a bag that is filled with rope and other materials that can be used to help someone who is in danger of drowning. These bags are often thrown to the person who is in need of help, and the ropes and materials inside the bag can be used to pull them to safety.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best rescue throw bags that will win your heart.
10 Best Rescue Throw Bags People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Potentially valuable resource for use in water rescues
- It can be thrown to a person in need of assistance to help bring them to safety
- Durable red fabric bag
- Bag has wide yellow reflective strip to make the bag readily visible in low-light conditions
- Bag contains 50 feet of 3/8-inch floating polypropylene line
- Durable Throw Rope: Made from polypropylene, which has high performance on tear and abrasion resistance (Specification: 98 feet long * 3/8 inch diameter and tensile strength: 1500 lbs.)
- Highly Visible Design: Bright orange throw bags for water rescue with dual reflective tapes and the reflective tracer woven sewn into the cover of line increase visibility and safety.
- Compact Throw Bag: Made of great durability 600D oxford fabric, the bag has adjustable side release buckle with a drawstring closure. Mesh ventilation allows rope to dry quicker. Grab ring is made for easy grasping.
- Floating Water Device: Internal foam at the bottom of bag and floating rescue throw rope equipped with grab ring keep our rescue bags on the water surface to help those drowning easy to see and grasp it.
- Safety Emergency Equipment: Weighted 1.8lbs which is ideal for accurate throwing, our throw rope rescue bag is valuable and safe emergency tool for whitewater kayaking, boating, paddling, rafting, ice fishing, canoeing, swimming.
- 【Perfect Throwing Distance】 NTR rescue throw bag is well made and make your time on the water safe and relax! This rescue bag is a perfect size for a 'quick & close' water rescue.We have two differen size with 70ft and 98ft which can meet different emergency situations in swift water and you will get perfect size which you like.
- 【Sturdy Life Line】 The emergency rope is weaved with 32 strands tightly, 3/10 inch diameter, 1844 pound tensile strength providing a firm hold, which can suit for most of water rescue and withstand all weather conditions. In addition the material polypropylene is necessary because it is required a floating line.
- 【Professional Design】 A floating grab ring is attached in the rescue throw line, which will be easier to be seen and hold for person who wet exit from the boat. Each safety bag, marine rope and grab ring are orange, high visibility color, that is easily seen in the water and flying through the air when you toss it to your friend. And it weighs 2.4 lbs, an ideal weight for accurate throws.
- 【Superior Rope Bag】 The rope bag is solid construction made of high quality oxford fabric and contain a insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress, in addition the drawstring at top makes for smoother throws and reloading.
- 【Multiple Uses and Easy to Use】 Our water safety throw bags are designed for multiple purposes; It is a must have for any water activity such as kayaking, canoeing, sailing and ice fishing. When a rescue needs to be made, simply holding the top loop of the rope and throwing the bag to to your target.
- Exactly What You Need for a Rescue: When you need to rescue someone overboard, the intensity of the situation and the emotions involved can make it hard to think. That's why it's important to travel prepared. With the Best Marine water rescue throw bag, you have an effective emergency tool you can use at a moment’s notice. The bright orange color makes it easily visible, and the included 70-foot marine rope is the perfect length to throw far distances.
- Optimal Design and Performance: Our 12-inch by 5-inch rescue bag is built to perform. When you're in an emergency, you can't afford a bad throw. The bag weighs 1.5 pounds, which is an ideal weight for making accurate throws. It contains a foam insert that keeps it afloat so your target can grab onto it while you reel them in. From the construction to the function, these heavy-duty nylon bags are built to last.
- Quick and Easy to Operate: In an emergency, you need a throw bag that's easy to operate. Best Marine has you covered. Attach the rope loop to your wrist or your watercraft, then hold the bag with the top handle (or like a football) and throw it to your target. The rope will unravel as it travels. Once the target grabs the bag, slowly pull them in. After a rescue, dry the rope and bag before storing it away.
- Convenient to Repack and Reuse: A throw bag that can only be used once isn't very functional. Thankfully, we designed a bag that's easy to reuse. Just coil the 70-foot rope starting with the bottom part attached to the bag and ending at the top of the rope with the loop. You'll want to loosely stuff the bag. No twisting or tying. You want the rope to easily eject as you throw it to a target. Fasten the drawstring closure on the bag to secure the rope.
- Travel Prepared for Emergencies: When you're out on the water, whether it's kayaking, canoeing, sailing, or swimming, there aren't always lifeguards around in case of an emergency. Don't allow what's supposed to be a relaxing, fun getaway turn into a preventable nightmare. There's nothing like having the peace of mind to know that if someone fell overboard, you have the equipment necessary to rescue them.
- 75-FOOT ROPE FOR PLENTY OF RANGE: Rugged Cordura throw bag contains a 75-foot throw rope for emergency situations on the water
- QUICK-DRYING DESIGN: 2-inch mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time if the rope or bag gets wet
- HIGH VISIBILITY IN LOW LIGHT: 3/8 polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility in dark or turbulent waters
- 1,900-POUND STRENGTH: The rope has a 1,900-pound tensile strength and floats so you never lose it under the water
- EASY THROWING AND RELOADING: A barrel-lock drawstring is in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure
- High-strength polypropylene filament rope: the throw rope is made of high strength polypropylene rope with low elongation, good impact resistance, tear resistance and wear resistance. Non-absorbent, anti-aging, can float on the water surface, is reflective and easy to identify.
- The waterproof Oxford cloth bag is durable and easy to store the rope. The high-brightness reflective strips are easy to be found during rescue at night and improve the rescue efficiency. The rope cuff design secures the retraction to prevent the rope from falling apart, making the throw smoother and easy to reload and close.
- Rescue throw bags are well made to keep your time safe and relaxing! The size of this rescue bag is perfect for water rescue. Adapt to a variety of rescue scenarios and meet different emergency situations in fast water.
- Each throw bag and throw rope is an orange-yellow, high-visibility color that's easy to see in the water, and it flies in the air when you throw it to a friend. Pounds is the ideal weight for accurate throws.
- Our water safety throw bags are designed for multiple uses; indispensable for any water activity such as kayaking, canoeing, sailing and ice fishing. Just drop the bag on the target when you need rescue.
- Country Of Origin : Canada
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 11.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 4.55 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 10.75 Inches
- 55' of floating 1/4" polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescuee
- NRS throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1" straps
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time
- Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure
- Pro models include reflective ticking on the black webbing along the sides for increased visibility
- Durable high strength polyproplene material
- 75-Feet of buoyant high-tensile life saving line
- Bright orange for high visibility
- Compact for easy storage
- Tested tensile strength of over 1,300-pounds
What To Look For Choosing The Best Rescue Throw Bags
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best rescue throw bags that meets your needs.
To buy the perfect rescue throw bag, consider the following: – What type of rescue throw bag do you need? – What are your needs for a rescue throw bag? – How much money are you willing to spend? – What are your priorities when purchasing a rescue throw bag? When choosing a rescue throw bag, there are several things to consider. The type of bag you need will depend on the kind of emergency you are planning to respond to. For example, if you are expecting an earthquake, you will need an earthquake-specific rescue bag. If you are responding to a wildfire, you will need a fire-rescue specific throw bag. You also need to think about what your needs are for the bag. Do you want it to be water resistant? Are pockets important to you? Is durability important? Once you have decided what type of bag you need and what your needs are, it is important to figure out how much money you want to spend. The best way to do this is by figuring out how many bags you will need and multiplying that number by the average price per bag. Finally, make sure that the priorities that matter most when purchasing a rescue throw bag are
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Does A Rescue Throw Bag Work?
A rescue throw bag is a small bag that is thrown over someone’s head to help save them from being swept away in a river or other body of water. The bag contains items such as a life jacket, Flashlight, and Hammer to help rescue personnel save the person.
What Is A Water Rescue Throw Bag?
A water rescue throw bag is a bag that is designed to be thrown into water to help someone who is in distress. It contains supplies such as a life jacket, fins, and a whistle.
Where Do You Store Throw Bags In A Kayak?
Throw bags can be stored in a kayak either in the bow or the stern.
Where Do You Store Throw Bags On A Raft?
A raft usually stores throw bags on either the front or back of the raft.
Rescue throw bags are a lifesaver for first responders. They can carry everything from first aid supplies to tools and equipment. These bags are versatile and can be tailored to fit the needs of any rescue operation.