The best RTX 2060 laptop is the one that has the latest hardware and software. It should also be comfortable to use and have a long battery life.
Which Are The Best Rtx 2060 Laptop From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Rtx 2060 Laptop You Should Consider In 2022
- More power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0 GHz max turbo and 6 cores.
- Ray-tracing: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and brings cinematic-quality rendering to the most visually intense games.
- More frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15. 6" full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win.
- Thin and compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin.
- Ready to connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB type-A and type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience
- Make it yours: Customize the backlight color of the keyboard with Razer Chroma, and expand the memory and storage, making the Razer Blade 15 uniquely yours.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 slots; 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax Wi-Fi 6; LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN; DTS X: Ultra-Audio; 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- Windows 10 Home
- 15.6" FHD 120Hz Display
- Tuned by THX Display & Audio
- THX Spatial Audio
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Ryzen 7
- Processor Model: 4800H
- Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core)
- Processor Speed: 2.90 GHz
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 8GB GDDR6 (base: 1110MHz, Boost: 1335MHz, TDP: 80W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 7 r7-3750h Processor
- 15.6” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS-Type Display
- 512GB NVMe SSD | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC)
- Smooth Display: The 17.3” 240Hz display delivers a high refresh rate for smooth and vibrant gameplay so you don't miss a frame of the game
- Powered Up: The 10th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers solid high performance processing power to bring you an unparalleled gaming experience
- Supercharged Graphics: The RTX 2060 features ray tracing to deliver physically accurate shadows, reflections and lighting for better visual gameplay
- Play Cool: Featuring CPU and GPU cooling technology to maximize airflow and thermals for smooth gaming and performance within a compact chassis
- Lightning Speeds: Sporting a Thunderbolt 3 port, get up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 100 Watts power delivery for faster charging
- AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen 9
- 14" Full HD display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming
- Solid State Drive 1 TB
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Processor (2.6GHz, up to 4.5GHz,12MB cache, 6 cores)
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060
- 15.6-inch FHD 144Hz Display(1920×1080), Backlit Keyboard
- 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.1, Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 3 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5 GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | 144 hertz refresh rate | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard | Acer CoolBoost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Rtx 2060 Laptop
Before choosing a rtx 2060 laptop, you should take the following considerations into account.
Some things to consider before buying a laptop include its price, features, brand, and type of battery. Additionally, the size and weight of the computer can be important factors. When making a purchase decision, it is also helpful to research online reviews to get an idea of what others have had to say about the product.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is Rtx 2060 Good In Laptop?
No, RTX 2060 is not good for laptop.
Is Rtx 2060 Future Proof In Laptop?
RTX 2060 is not a future proof technology because it has no dedicated graphics cores and its processing power is only average. RTX 2060 will not be able to handle some modern gaming tasks well such asCivilization VI or Witcher 3.
Is Rtx 2060 Enough For Gaming?
RTX 2060 is not enough for gaming as it is not a powerful enough card.
Is Rtx Available For Laptop?
Yes, RTX is available for laptop. RTX graphics cards are designed to improve gaming performance, photo editing and other graphic tasks.
The best rtx 2060 laptop is the most affordable option on the market and offers great performance. It is also easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a good choice for busy professionals.