Rubbermaid closet systems are some of the best on the market. They are sturdy and easy to install, making them a popular choice for many homeowners. There are a variety of different systems to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Which Are The Best Rubbermaid Closet Systems From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best rubbermaid closet systems and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Rubbermaid Closet Systems You Should Go For In 2022
- Fits any walk-in or reach-in closet with at least one wall 4-8 ft. wide
- Telescoping rods and adjustable wire shelves expand to add 22 ft. of shelving space and 12 ft. of hanging space for optimal organization
- All mounting hardware included for easy installation - no cutting required
- Closet kit includes (7) 26-in. Shelves, (2) 48-in. Shelves, (2) 48-in. Top Rails, (19) Brackets, (5) 47. 5-in. Uprights, (2) 25-in. Upright Extensions, and (2) Hang Rods
- Virtually maintenance-free epoxy finish
- Included Components: 26-Inch Outer Clothes Rod
- Position upright up to 36 inches apart (24 inches is recommended) on studs or using wall anchors
- FastTrack is a completely adjustable, all-steel easy to install rail and upright shelving system with superior strength
- Shelving depths are available from 12 to 20 inches deep; FastTrack is ideal for pantries, laundry rooms, linen closets and utility rooms
- Epoxy coated steel frame is strong and lightweight; Durable, maintenance-free epoxy finish won't snag, rust, or yellow with age
- Easy to install with included hardware; Kit has everything you need to install; Made in the USA
- Arrange as two 26" shelves and two hang rods, or as one 48" shelf and 1 hang rod
- All mounting hardware included for easy installation with no cutting (uprights not included)
- Titanium finish
- Ideal for storing clothing and medium items
- Innovative free-slide design allows hangers to glide from wall-to-wall without interruption
- White coated steel will not rust or snag clothing
- Installation rails not included
- CUSTOM FIT: Perfect for any walk-in or reach-in closet with an opening that's 6 to 10 feet wide; Add 26 feet of shelving space and12 feet of hanging space with adjustable rods and expandable shelves
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Store your closet items in/on a durable and strong organizer complete with an all-steel rail and upright system
- ADJUSTABLE: Shelving is adjustable both vertically and horizontally, giving you the freedom to design a storage system that fits your needs
- EASY INSTALLATION: Rails, shelves, and hang rods overlap and expand for easy installation; Easy to install with all mounting hardware included; no cutting required
- SPECIFICATIONS: Measures to 72 inches high and 12 inches deep; Works with FastTrack Accessories; Kit includes: (3) 48.25-in and (7) 26.25-in shelves, (6) 47.5-in and (3) 25-in uprights, (19) brackets, (1) 48-in and (1) 36-in rail, (10) rod hangers, (2) 48-in and (2) 26-in telescoping rods, (5) 22-in rail covers, (4) shoe shelf brackets, all hardware; Color: White; Weight: 51 pounds; Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Rods for hanging and shelves for sweaters and jeans
- Steel construction for optimal durability
- Epoxy coating won't stain or snag
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Designed for use with the Rubbermaid Twin track Uprights (sold separately)
- Durable, powder-coated steel with epoxy finish resists rusting, chipping, peeling and cracking
- Supports heavy-duty shelving
- Easy installation without tools
- Place high or low on upright to meet personal needs
- Direct mount wall end brackets support the front lip of wardrobe shelves or Tight Mesh and linen shelves on a side wall
- Free slide wall end brackets support the front lip of Free Slide shelf on the side wall
- Includes drive pins
- Sturdy uprights, brackets, shelves and numerous accessories make it easy to assemble the closet or pantry you need
- Made in the USA
- The Rubbermaid Storage 36" Pantry Shelving Kit is perfect to add shelving to small pantry spaces.
- Easy to Install 4-Shelf System
- Holds 300 lbs. per Upright & 100 lbs. per Shelf Bracket
- Made in the USA (with sourced components)
- Ideal for: Pantries, Utility Rooms, Bathrooms, Laundry Rooms & Basements
- Meets ADA Compliance
- "Content Included: (4) 36""W x 16""D TightMesh Shelves (1) 36"" J-Rail (3) 36"" Uprights (12) 16"" Shelving Brackets All Hardware Needed for Installation"
- Add a shelf at an angle to keep shoes visible, accessible and off the floor. Use minimum of 2 brackets per shelf.
- Epoxy-coated steel for strength and durability, with an easy to clean, contemporary white finish. Includes support braces and installation hardware.
- Sturdy uprights, brackets, shelves, and numerous accessories make it easy to assemble the closet or pantry you need.
- Made in the USA.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Rubbermaid Closet Systems
Not every rubbermaid closet systems comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
The best rubbermaid closet systems are those that allow you to conveniently store and organize your clothes. They come in different designs, sizes, and colors to fit your needs. You should also decide which type of system will work best for your home.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is Closetmaid The Same As Rubbermaid?
Closetmaid is not the same as Rubbermaid.
What Is The Difference Between Rubbermaid Configurations And Fasttrack?
A Rubbermaid Configuration is a more traditional system that features a compexity rack, door on the side, and a shared sink and faucet. A FastTrack Installation is an electronic installation system where the customer completes the installation online and then picks up their equipment at the store.
Which Brand Is Best Closet?
The brand that is best for a closet is typically the one that is easy to use, clean, and organized. The best brands for closets include Aeron, Lululemon Athletica, and Uniqlo.
Does Rubbermaid Fasttrack Work With Configurations?
Yes, Rubbermaid FastTrack is compatible with configurations.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best rubbermaid closet systems will vary depending on your specific needs and preferences. However, some factors to consider include the type of rubbermaid closet system you want to buy, the number of closers you need, and how much space you have for storage.