The Toyota Sequoia is a full-size SUV that was first introduced in 2001. The 2007 model year features optional rear air suspension, stability control, and traction control. It is available with either a 4.7L or 5.7L engine. The 4.7L engine produces 301 hp and 329 lb-ft of torque. The 5.7L engine produces 380 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
Which Are The Best Shocks For 2007 Toyota Sequoia From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best shocks for 2007 toyota sequoia and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Shocks For 2007 Toyota Sequoia People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 【Perfect Fitment】Compatible with Toyota Sequoia 2001-2007 All Engine Sport Utility---Rear Tailgate (Left and Right Side)
- 【Reference Number】Replacement for SG129031, 4995
- 【About Package】Package includes 2 pieces Lift Supports. Strong package with thick cardbord and air column bag, which provides shock absorption and protection during transportation.
- 【Directly Fit】OE replacement Lift Supports Shock Struts, directly fit. Easy installation, no special tools required. High strength leak-proof piston seal; Superior rod finish resists corrosion; Easy lifting and reduce closing effort.
- 【Buy with Confidence】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee for all our Gas Spring Prop Struts---We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping exprience. Any further question, please feel free to reach us at any time.
- [High quality]: It is made of high-quality silica gel material.Black regular doesn't glow,White will glow at night. It is light-absorbing. It is firm and durable and is not easy to fall off. It can keep your door relatively quiet. Effectively protect the door edges from scratches and bumps.
- [Damping pad]: The damping pad has good elasticity and damping effect, and solves the abnormal noise of doors, trunk and bonnet. Say goodbye to the abnormal door noise.
- [Wide range of use]: The product can be installed in multiple locations of the front door, rear door, hood, trunk, easy to install, suitable for multi position use of the whole vehicle. Applicable to all bicycles.
- [Easy to install]: No need to drill or cut, just tear off the tape on the back and paste it directly. It will not damage the paint, it is waterproof and washable, and the stickiness is long-lasting.
- [About us]:Our main products are car accessories and our target is to provide Eco friendly, comfortable and safe products to all our customers.
- This package contains 2 front complete strut assemblies and 2 rear shock absorbers. Each complete strut comes pre-assembled with a strut, coil spring, strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator. A spring compressor is not required for installation
- OE / Interchange: 171348L, 181348R, 181348L, 37240, 171348R, 11382. All struts and shocks are nitrogen charged
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications. Backed by a 6-month warranty
- Replacement for 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Toyota Sequoia 4.7L
- Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application. Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles are not permitted
- Product Type :Auto Part
- Package Dimensions :26.8" L X2.95" W X2.95" H
- Country Of Origin :United States
- Package Weight :7.01Lbs
- Size: Front( 25" L x 17" W in. ) Rear(13" L x 17" W in.) Carpet Car Floor Mats for Auto Van Truck SUV-4 Pieces Front & Rear Full Set with Rubber Backing
- Drive with Confidence - Revitalize your interior style with BDK Rubber/Carpet Pro floor mats. We Bring you High Quality Floor Mats Licensed by BDK, a Brand that Prides Itself on Quality Automotive Products.
- Guard All - Protects Your Vehicle's Flooring Against Spills, Stains, Dirt and Debris. Shape and size to fit most cars, trucks, vans and SUVs.
- Ant-Slip Nibs - Traction grips so your mat does not move when getting in and out of your car. Keeps your feet from moving when driving, so you can stay safe.
- Odorless - Made from Eco-Safe Polymers. No More Bad Odors from Car Mats. Strong and Durable - Crafted From Long-Lasting, High-Quality Nylon and Polymerized Latex.
- Replacement for 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Toyota Sequoia
- Replace No# of this complete shocks struts assembly : 11381 11382 55S11382 55S11381 1345565L 1345565R ST8609R ST8609L 9214-0162 9214-0161 171348R 171348L 269230 869229 DG46010 DG46010. Application: front complete struts assembly.
- Kit Includes: 2x Front Struts with Coil Springs Assembly- Orders for Two or More Struts Will Probably Be Shipped in Separate Packages!
- Ready to Install: No special tools required! Just Remove and replace the complete strut assembly in one piece. Design with premium hollow bumper prevents component against damage when the suspension bottoms out, and the durable Strut Dust Boot protects the strut rod and seal from dirt and debris. OREDY shocks and struts are well built and help to maintain good vehicle safety and control
- Lifetime warranty. Local US friendly after-service team to resolve your issues in time
- High Brightness 5050 LED chips per lights for maximum illumination.
- Working Voltage: 12V, Low Consumption. Universal fit for any cars, Motorcycles, Trucks, RVs, ATV, Bike est.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND EXTENSIVE FITMENT TYPE: Direct Replace the Number Plate Screw Bolt, and Simply Bolt-on, Tight and Shock-proof.
- More than 300% brighter than original halogen bulb, black aluminium holder with IP67 for longer lifespan.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, any other problem please feel free to contact us, we are always here to satisfy all of you.
- YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Lift Supports, Directly Fit
- Fits Toyota Sequoia Base/Limited/SR5 2001-2007 All Engine Sport Utility, Not to replace prop rod
- Toyota Tundra Base/Limited/SR5 Crew Cab, Base/Limited/SR5 Extended Cab, Base/SR5 Standard Cab 2000-2006 All Engine Pickup, Not to replace prop rod
- Reference Number:534400C011, 434400C012, 4379
- 1 year unlimited-mileage quality guarantee
- COMPATIBLE WITH Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, Ford, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda and Others - ALL YEARS & MODELS
- CONTENTS: (2x) Billet Aluminum Coil-over Reservoir Brackets and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Machined from a solid block of T6 Aircraft grade aluminum, then anodized for extra protection and long lasting finish | The clamp divides into two separate pieces and is connected by 1x heavy duty stainless bolt. Designed for 1.75" - 2" shock tubes.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 1 to 2 hours without the need for special tools.
- BENEFITS: Tightly secure your upgraded shock reservoirs | Replace worn down or lower grade brackets that come stock with reservoir coilovers.
- Precision Engineered for today's light trucks with G-Force technology for safety and performance; Gabriel Ultra provides comfort and control, long life, durability and maximum shock performance
- Infinitely Variable Damping for all road conditions
- Orifice Control Disc for consistent control comfort and stability and an OE-design single lip oil seal that minimizes friction for optimal comfort and performance
- Super-finished chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance, enhances sealing properties, ensures proper seal lubrication and provides a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal which extends product life
What To Look For Before Buying Best Shocks For 2007 Toyota Sequoia
Before choosing a shocks for 2007 toyota sequoia, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one right answer to this question, as the best shocks for a 2007 toyota sequoia should depend on your individual needs and preferences. However, some tips on what to look for in terms of shock quality and performance may apply.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do Toyota Shock Absorbers Last?
The shock absorbers on a Toyota car last around three years before they need to be replaced.
When Should Toyota Shocks Be Replaced?
When should Toyota shocks be replaced?
What Type Of Shocks Give The Smoothest Ride?
A shockshell is a shell made of plastic, metal, or materials that are- are not easily resistant to rust- This can be a result of a flawed design or other factors such as being hot weather material. Some types of shockshells include those made of plastic, metal, or plastic and brass. Another variety is the- which is a type of shockshell that is- made of two different materials.
What Should It Cost To Replace Shocks?
It is difficult to estimate the cost of replacement shocks, as the sameunalienable cost for shocks throughout the car industry can vary by vehicle. In some cases, it may be Cost ofa newShock. in others, It may be Cost of a New Shoe.(2)
Best shocks for the 2007 Toyota Sequoia are those that areshock-based. This means that they are made to provide adequate protection and stability for the vehicle against near-hadadesques forces andlementally, because shocks should be able to handle the increased investigation and load slightly better than any other type of armament. What is even more important is that shocks should not break, just like almost all arms of the military. The reason why these shocks are important is because they are able to providerophetsuperior stability and protection when driving heavy vehicles. Shocks are necessary for higher speedbumps, because these conditions areapersion searching; in other words, the vehicle ispossible to get