Slow cookers, also known as crock pots, are countertop electrical appliances that are used to cook food slowly over a longer period of time. This is done by simmering the food at a low temperature.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Slow Cookers You Should Consider In 2022
- Spacious 7 quart manual slow cooker serves 9 plus people or fits a 7 pounds; Roast
- Set cooking time to high and get a hot meal in no time or set it on low and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work
- Keep food at an ideal serving temperature for as long as you need to with the convenient warm setting
- One pot cooking means there are less dishes to clean, plus the lid and removable stoneware are dishwasher safe
- All Crock Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F; If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances. Note: Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or scouring pads
- 6 quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7 plus people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy to use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on the go
- All Crock Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400 degree F; If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C; and 60Hz
- Not your mom’s slow cooker: Smart technology allows you to cook a recipe to either a desired cooking time or specific temperature, before automatically switching to warm when it’s done
- Patented temperature probe: Place the temperature probe into large cuts of meat to cook to a precise temperature the control panel will display the food’s exact temperature as it cooks
- Clip-tight gasket lid: The lid clips securely in place, perfect for taking the slow cooker to a party, potluck or tailgate the tight seal helps prevent messy spills along the way
- Easy to clean: Removable and dishwasher safe crock and glass lid make cleanup simple and power interrupt protection keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
- 6 quart capacity: Spacious size is perfect for a 6 pound chicken or 4 pound roast
- 8-quart slow cooker capable of preparing food for 10 plus people
- Digital timer counts down cook time up to 20 hours
- Automatically keeps food Warm after cooking is done
- Removable, dishwasher-safe lid and stoneware pot
- Recipes included
- ✔️ MULTI USE SLOW COOKER - 10 preset programs of the low and high slow cook setting, sear/sauté, roast, bake, steam, stew, rice, multigrain, sous vide, yogurt to choose, time and energy saving. 1400W heating element provides optimal conditions for different ingredients such as chicken, beef, rib, etc.
- ✔️ YOU ARE IN ALL CONTROL - Customize design allows you to adjust the cooking time and temp according to your cooking habits and preferences. 24 hours "Delay Start" is designed to postpone the start time, making you hot meals even you are out of the kitchen.
- ✔️ SMART COOKWARE WITH RECIPE - There is a real time display of the remaining cooking time and selected temperature on the digital screen. And the automatic keep warm function works with no watching needed and keeps your dishes warm until it is time to serve.
- ✔️ SAFE TO USE - Thick 304 stainless steel with good heat insulation brings non melt and cool touch handles and shells to protect your hands from burns and assure you safe transport. The tempered glass lid can bear high temperature and long time use.
- ✔️ HIGH CAPACITY & DISHWASHER SAFE - 6 QT cooking space is perfect for family meals. Easy cleaning non stick stainless steel made and dishwasher safe removable pot and glass lid are convenient to be cleaned in dishwasher with warm soapy water after use.
- 6-Quart capacity Fits a 6 lb. Roast and can serve 7+ people
- Easy to clean non-stick ceramic coating requires less effort to clean by hand compared with traditional stoneware
- Program to cook on high with 4 or 6 hour selections or low with 8 or 10 hour selections
- High and low settings are perfect for making chilis, stews, sauces, and more; automatically shifts to Warm setting to keep food at the perfect serving temperature
- Dishwasher-safe Glass lid
- 7-Quart capacity serves 8 plus people
- High/low cook settings
- Removable oval stoneware
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- Polished Silver, stainless steel exteriors in various colors/patterns with black accents and plastic handles
- Extra-large capacity. 10 quart capacity fits a 10 pounds turkey or 12 pounds roast
- 3 Temperature settings. Cook on low or high and then switch to warm when your meal is done cooking
- Clip-tight sealed lid. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills on the way to a potluck or tailgate
- Full-grip handles. Thoughtful handle design makes for easy carrying
- Simple to clean. Stoneware crock & glass lid are dishwasher safe
- Conveniently sear, brown, sauté, & slow cook all in one pot for maximum flavor
- Cooking pot is oven safe and compatible with electric, gas, and induction cooktops
- Ceramic cooking surface is 11x more durable and provides 20% more even heat (Compared to standard nonstick)
- Digital programmable controls
- Fast food release and easy to clean
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Katie, Emma (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 410 Pages - 09/14/2015 (Publication Date) - 1001 Best Crock Pot Recipes of All Time Cookbook (Publisher)
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Slow Cookers
Not every slow cookers comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
When looking for a slow cooker, it is important to consider the size of the pot and the number of cookers it has. There are also slow cookers with WARRANTY. The best slow cookers typically have a capacity of 6-8 cups, however each one differs in terms of cooking time and temperature. The most popular models have timers that allow you to set a specific cooking time, making them perfect for busy families or individuals who want to cook a large meal at once. There are also model with digital readouts that make it easy to track your progress, as well as stainless steel construction that makes them durable.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Which Is The Best Slow Cooker To Buy?
One of the best slow cooker to buy is the Hamilton Beach 6 Qt. Programmable Pressure Cooker – it has an automatic shut off, low Profile cooking time and wide range of settings. It is also very easy to operate and has a digital display.
What Cannot Be Cooked In A Slow Cooker?
Some things that cannot be cooked in a slow cooker include low-fat foods, seafood, meat or poultry that has been frozen, and recipes that call for large quantities of specific ingredients (such as pork).
Is Getting A Slow Cooker Worth It?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific needs of the person. However, some people may find that getting a slow cooker is a more time-effective way to cook their food than using a stovetop or oven. Additionally, a slow cooker can be used to cook multiple dishes at once, which can save time.
Can You Put Raw Meat In A Slow Cooker?
Yes, you can put raw meat in a slow cooker.
There are a lot of slow cookers on the market, but what makes the best Slow Cooker is the individual municipality in which it is purchased. There are many different slow cookers on the market, but they all have some common features.