engines Ford’s EcoBoost engines are a series of turbocharged, direct-injection gasoline engines that have become very popular in recent years. They offer excellent fuel economy and performance, and many different Ford models are available with EcoBoost engines. There are many different spark plugs available for EcoBoost engines, and it can be difficult to determine which is the best for your vehicle. The best way to choose is to consult with a trusted automotive technician or your vehicle’s manufacturer.
Here Are Our Top 10 Spark Plugs For Ecoboost At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Spark Plugs For Ecoboost You Should Consider In 2022
- Ford Performance Parts M-12405-35T Performance Cold Spark Plug Set
- Performance Cold Spark Plug Set
- Double Iridium firing pin and ground electrode inlay provide 4X longer service life compared to standard copper plugs
- 0.6mm fine wire firing pin provides superior ignitability and performance
- 360 Degree continuous laser weld fuses corrosion resistant iridium firing pin to base for increased durability
- 7 year performance satisfaction
- Original equipment, pre-gapped replacement delivering optimum fit, form and function
- 15-19 Ford Expedition, 13-19 Ford Explorer, 10-19 Ford Flex, 12,14-18 Ford Focus, 11-19 Ford F-150, 13-19 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan, 14-19 Ford Police Interceptor Utility, Ford Ranger, 10-19 Ford Taurus, Ford Transit Connect
- 15-19 Ford Transit-150, 15- Ford Transit-250, 15- Ford Transit-350, 15- Ford Transit-350 HD, 10-16 Lincoln MKS, 10- Lincoln MKT, Lincoln Nautilus, 15- Lincoln Navigator
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Genuine Motorcraft Spark Plug
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 2.54 L x 9.144 H x 3.048 W (centimeters)
- Product Dimensions 20 x 20 x 10 inches
- Spark Plug
- 2 Heat Ranges Colder
- For Use w/13-14 2.0L 4 Cyl Ecoboost
- Spark Plug
- Engine V6, Engine Size 3.5L/213
- Engine Family Ford V6
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties. Corrugated ribs prevent flashover. Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer.
- Copper core aids in heat removal. Triple seals prevent leakage
- Sold In 6 Pack
- Package dimensions: 0.75 " L x 0.75 " W x 3.0 " H
- Package quantity: 1
- Product type: Auto_Accessory
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Leading Manufacturer Of High-Quality Products
- International Renown For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products
- Fully Equipped With State-Of-The-Art Technology
- All Products Have Been Designed With The Professional In Mind
- Constantly Modernizing Our Powerful Devices To Meet The Demands Of The Modern User
- Automotive spark plug that fits a variety of domestic applications, designed to increase power, reduce fuel consumption, and improve hydrocarbon emissions
- E3's patented DiamondFIRE edge-to-edge electrode provides maximum performance with increased efficiency, and a faster more complete burn
- Designed with colder heat ranges to enable performance modifications, and contains Yttrium-enhanced alloy for a reduction in side wire temperature for less pre-ignition
- Includes one (1) E3.74 spark plug with a limited lifetime warranty
- Primarily used in a wide variety of automotive and truck applications
- Insist on Genuine OEM Parts for the Best Performance of your Vehicle
- Offering the Quality, Reliability and Durability You'd Expect from OEM Parts
- Research Applications Prior to Purchase To Make Sure This OEM Part Fits Your Vehicle, Including Engine, Drivetrain and Quantity Needed.
- OverstockDirect Offers Unbeatable Service
- This Listing is for 6 Spark Plugs
- ✓【Increases Fuel Efficiency】: G-Power Platinum Alloy Spark Plugs offer superior performance with improved fuel efficiency, lower emissions, and quicker starts
- ✓【Reference number】: SP546, PZT14F, PZT1F, PZT2F, PZT2FF4, SP421, SP462, SP507, SP515 spark plugs.
- ✓【Fits】:For 2005-08 Ford Expedition Motorcraft SP515, SP546;For 2004-08;Ford F150 Truck V8 5.4L Motorcraft SP515, SP546;For 2004-08 Ford F150 Truck V8 4.6L Motorcraft SP515, SP546;For 2005-08 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck V8 5.4L Motorcraft SP515, SP546;For 2005-08;Ford F350 Super Duty Truck V8 5.4L Motorcraft SP515, SP546;For 2005-08 Lincoln Navigator Motorcraft SP515, SP546;For 2006-08 Mercury Mountaineer V8 4.6L Motorcraft SP515, SP546
- ✓【Increased conductivity】: Increased conductivity and heat control for good overall. Stability: 0.6mm laser welded fine Platinum tip reduces required voltage ensuring motorcraft high durability and a consistently stable spark
- ✓【Durability】:Trivalent Metal Plating offers superior anti corrosion and anti seizing properties while the triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Spark Plugs For Ecoboost
Before choosing a spark plugs for ecoboost, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best spark plugs for ecoboost will vary depending on your specific situation and goals. However, some general tips that may help include looking at what your potential spark plugs can do, trying different types and prices of spark plugs before settling on one specific type or model, and using a sparkplug checker to ensure that your plugs are of the correct size, type, and shape.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Spark Plugs Does Ford Recommend?
Ford recommends the use of spark plugs in a total of everyday.
How Many Spark Plugs Does A 3.5 Ecoboost Have?
A 3.5 EcoBoost has a maximum of 10 spark plugs.
How Much Does It Cost To Change Spark Plugs On F150 Ecoboost?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, such as driving abilities and type of car. However, some sources say the cost of a spark plug change can range from $100 to $200.
What Year Fords Have The Spark Plug Problem?
Fords had the spark plug problem in 1954.
ers The best spark plugs for ecoboosters are those that are hard to the right of the engine. This means that they are close to the grounds of the engine and will not enter the oil pan or any other areas near the engine.