The best synthetic oil for 7.3 powerstroke engines is a motor oil that has been specifically designed for high-performance gasoline and diesel engines. Such oils are typically formulated with a higher viscosity index and a greater concentration of additives that protect against wear, corrosion, and thermal breakdown.
Here Are Our Top 10 Synthetic Oil For 7.3 Powerstroke At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Synthetic Oil For 7.3 Powerstroke People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Leading Manufacturer Of High-Quality Products
- International Renown For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products
- Fully Equipped With State-Of-The-Art Technology
- All Products Have Been Designed With The Professional In Mind
- Constantly Modernizing Our Powerful Devices To Meet The Demands Of The Modern User
- Helps protect against engine wear by screening out abrasives, such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your oil
- Pressure-relief valves help minimize the chance of contaminated oil circulating back into the engine
- Pressure-relief valves also help maintain the supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions or if the filter gets clogged
- Steel cases are “ironed” for a precise fit, fluted to ease removal and painted to resist rust
- Efficient filter media offers increased dirt-collecting capability and ability to capture more engine-harming particles
- Save Hundreds over Dealer Prices
- Corrosion-resistant for effective protection against the elements
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Replaces OE Part #: 1C3Z-6A642-AA, 1C3Z-6C610-BA
- Full synthetic 5W-40 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection Plus technology protects against wear, deposits, oil breakdown, and improves low-temperature flow
- Exceptional wear protection for longer life in a wide range of heavy-duty engine applications — from pickup trucks to tractors to semi rigs
- Enhanced fuel economy capability of 1.5 percent without compromising engine protection or durability (compared to 15W-40 oils)
- Multi-functional dispersant additives provide an enhanced level of protection against the effects of soot, dirt, and other contaminants (compared to previous formulation)
- Increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal engine oil pressure
- Better cold-cranking properties and low-temperature pumpability for reaching critical engine parts faster
- Case of three 1-gallon bottles with ergonomic design for easy handling and pouring
- Advanced low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low-emission vehicles
- Valvoline Premium Blue Engine oil is The Only One exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins
- Strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performance
- Outstanding wear protection
- Superior deposit protection compared to industry requirements
- Motorcraft SAE 15W-40 Super Duty Diesel Motor Oil is a high-quality light and heavy-duty diesel engine oil recommended by Ford Motor Company. It is particularly recommended for use in Ford vehicles equipped with Power Stroke Diesel engines, as well as in other diesel engine applications where the manufacturer recommends an oil of this viscosity grade and quality. It meets Ford WSS-M2C171-F1, required for use in Power Stroke Diesel engines designed to meet 2017 on-highway exhaust emission standards and requiring ultralow sulfur diesel fuel as well as meeting the requirements for previous model year diesel engines.
- Motorcraft SAE 15W-40 Super Duty Diesel Motor Oil is a high-quality diesel engine oil formulated with premium hydroprocessed base oils and unique additive technology. It satisfies requirements of Ford Motor Company, as well as most other domestic and import diesel engine manufacturers. It meets the requirements of Cummins CES 20086, Detroit Diesel 93K222, Volvo VDS-4.5, Mack EOS-4.5 and API Service CK-4
- Motorcraft SAE 15W-40 Super Duty Diesel Motor Oil is formulated for improved oxidation protection and contains more than 1,000 ppm phosphorus to improve wear protection. Designed for low emission diesel engines providing excellent soot control, protection against wear, deposits, rust and corrosion, foaming, sludge formation, high temperature oxidation and thickening, as well as protecting exhaust aftertreatment systems such as particulate filters. It also provides excellent performance in older-generation diesel engines operating on high-sulfur fuel
- Motorcraft SAE 15W-40 Super Duty Diesel Motor Oil is recommended for use in 7.3L, 6.4L, 6.0L and 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engines above 20 Degree F (7 Degree C)
- Maximizes The Life Of Engines Over 75, 000 Miles
- Thicker Anti-Wear Film Protects Against Friction
- Extra Detergents Fight Sludge And Deposits
- Premium Seal Conditioners Help Prevent Auto Oil Leaks
- 42 Percent Better Rating On Fighting Power Robbing Deposits
- Superior Engine Protection Vs Conventional And Synthetic Blend Oils
- Superior Performance Against Deposits, Wear And Oxidation; Bottle Color: Black
- Meets The Needs Of Honda, Toyota, Acura, Lexus And Other Vehicles Where 0W-20 Grade Is Recommended
- See product description below for vehicle fitment or to verify fitment for your specific vehicle, please contact us, and provide us with your VIN that can be found on your vehicle or your insurance card.
- CUSTOM ADDITIVE SYSTEM: The Polaris - engineered additive system was formulated to reduce engine component wear, prevent oxidation in extreme temperatures and prevent rust and corrosion
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE: PS - 4 Extreme Duty provides the ultimate high temperature engine protection and protection against rust, corrosion and oxidation
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR OIL : 2.5 Quarts of PS - 4 Extreme Duty Full Synthetic 10 W - 50 Engine Oil and 1 Polaris Oi l Filter PN 2540086
- APPLICATIONS: Ranger Twin 900/1000, RZR Twin 900/1000
- Two 4 fl. oz. bottles of REV X High Performance Oil Additive in our stiction fix retail box. Will treat up to 12 quarts of oil.
- Quiets engine noise while cleaning harmful deposits, varnish and sludge in all engines. Reduces friction by creating a microscopic friction reduction layer on all treated components to reach areas standard oils can not.
- Removes stiction, common in HEUI Injectors, without using harmful and dangerous chemical strippers.
- Extends the service life of all synthetic, semi-synthetic, and mineral based oils providing a reduction of wear of all treated engine components.
- Greatly improves or eliminates cold start issues in all diesel engines.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Synthetic Oil For 7.3 Powerstroke
Before choosing a synthetic oil for 7.3 powerstroke, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you’re looking for a synthetic oil for a 7.3 powerstroke, you’ll want to consider gets-up-and-genuine-type. This oil is made from vegetable oil and is low quality. It’s not as effective as regular oil and can cause your engine to turn over.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Synthetic Oil In A 7.3 Powerstroke?
Yes, you can use synthetic oil in a 7.3 Powerstroke.
Does Ford Recommend Synthetic Oil?
No, Ford does not recommend synthetic oil.
What Oil Does A 7.3 Gas Engine Take?
The oil in a 7.3 gas engine is responsible for moving the particles in the air and water, and it helps to create the air/water mixture that drives the engine.
How Many Miles Is A 7.3 Diesel Good For?
A 7.3 diesel is good for about }}
Synergy Energy’s 7.3 powerstroke synthetic oil is designed to be the most efficient option available. It is a blend ofNow Limited-Use Synthetic Oil and instinctivelyRc-gged IpomoeenanOil, ensuring that your powerstroke will stay in shape andMaintaining your fuel economy while you’re on the go.