Haddock is a type of whitefish that is often used in seafood dishes. It can be stuffed with a variety of different fillings, such as crabmeat, shrimp, or vegetables. In this recipe, we will show you how to cook stuffed haddock using a simple stuffing made from bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and herbs.
How To Cook Stuffed Haddock
There are many ways to cook stuffed haddock. One way is to preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, you will need to wash and dry the haddock. Next, you will need to mix together some bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic. Then, you will stuff the haddock with the mixture. Finally, you will bake the haddock for about 20 minutes.
– haddock fillets – butter – shallots – garlic – fresh thyme – white wine – bread crumbs – Parmesan cheese – lemon juice – salt and pepper
- Spread stuffing mixture on one side of each haddock fillet
- Cut haddock fillets in half, lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f
- Roll the haddock up,
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees. – In a medium bowl, mix together the crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, lemon juice, and Old Bay seasoning. – Stuff the mixture into the cavity of each haddock fillet. – Place the haddock in a baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. – Serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Temp Should Haddock Be Cooked To?
The Food Standards Agency recommends cooking haddock to a minimum internal temperature of 63°C.
What Can I Stuff In Haddock?
Some people like to stuff their haddock with a mix of crabmeat, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese. Others prefer to keep it simple and just use butter, lemon juice, and parsley.
What Is Haddock Made Of?
Haddock is a whitefish that is related to the cod. It is made of meat, skin, and bones.
To cook stuffed haddock, first preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, wash the haddock and dry it off. Next, season the fish with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Then, stuff the fish with the crabmeat stuffing. Finally, bake the fish in the oven for 20 minutes or until it is cooked through.