There are a few ways to cut a round cake into 20 pieces. One way is to use a ruler to measure and mark the cake into 20 equal slices. Another way is to cut the cake into fourths and then cut each fourth into five pieces.
How To Cut A Round Cake Into 20 Pieces
There are many ways to cut a round cake into 20 pieces. One way is to cut the cake into 4 equal pieces and then cut each piece into 5 smaller pieces. Another way is to cut the cake into 8 equal pieces and then cut each piece into 3 smaller pieces.
1. A round cake 2. A serrated knife 3. A ruler or a piece of string 4. Something to mark 20 equally spaced points on the cake 5. Patience
- Place cake on cutting board
- Cut cake in half, then cut each half in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut 1/2 inch from top of cake to create flat surface
-Use a sharp knife -Cut the cake into four equal pieces -Cut each of those pieces in half -Then cut each of those pieces in half again
Frequently Asked Questions
How Big Does A Round Cake Need To Be To Feed 20 People?
A round cake needs to be about 9 inches in diameter to feed 20 people.
What Does A 10 Inch Round Cake Feed?
A 10 inch round cake feeds about 24 people.
What Size Cake Will Feed 10?
A 9-inch cake will feed 10 people.
A round cake can be cut into 20 pieces by cutting it into four equal parts and then cutting each part into five pieces.