Freezing pumpkin pie is a great way to have a delicious dessert on hand for later. To freeze pumpkin pie, first bake the pie according to the recipe. Allow the pie to cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for up to two months. When you’re ready to serve the frozen pie, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy!
How To Freeze Pumpkin Pie After Its Baked
1. Pumpkin Pie can be frozen after it is baked. 2. The best way to freeze it is to first place it in the freezer for a few hours so that it becomes solid. 3. Then, wrap it in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place it in a freezer-safe container. 4. It will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 2-3 months.
Ingredients: -1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust -1 cup cooked, mashed pumpkin -1/2 cup sugar -1 teaspoon ground cinnamon -1/4 teaspoon ground ginger -1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg -1/2 cup evaporated milk -2 eggs -1 tablespoon butter, melted To freeze: 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C
- Place pumpkin pies onto baking sheet bake for 25 minutes remove from oven and let cool completely once cooled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut pumpkin pie into desired serving sizes
1. Allow the pumpkin pie to cool completely before freezing. 2. Wrap the pumpkin pie in plastic wrap and then place it in a freezer bag. 3. Freeze the pumpkin pie for up to 3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Store Pumpkin Pie After Baking?
The best way to store pumpkin pie is to place it in the refrigerator.
Can You Leave A Baked Pumpkin Pie Out Overnight?
Yes, you can leave a pumpkin pie out overnight. However, the crust may get soggy if it’s left out for too long.
How Do You Store Pies After Baking?
After pie is baked, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days or in the freezer for up to two months.
If you have baked pumpkin pie and would like to freeze it, allow the pie to cool completely. Once cooled, wrap the pie tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in a freezer-safe bag. The pie can be frozen for up to 2 months. When you are ready to eat it, remove the pie from the freezer and let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight.