Khandvi is a popular Gujarati dish made from chickpea flour and yogurt. It is a type of dumpling that is rolled into thin strings and cooked in hot oil.
How To Make Khandvi In Cooker
Khandvi is a Gujarati dish made from chickpea flour and yogurt. It is usually served as a snack or starter. Khandvi can be made in a number of ways, but the most common way to make it is to cook the chickpea flour and yogurt mixture in a cooker. The cooked mixture is then tempered with spices and herbs, rolled into tight coils, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
– cooker – khandvi mix (available in Indian grocery stores) – water – oil
- Take besan in a bowl and add water to make a thick paste
- Place the bowl on the cooker and cook on medium heat until the mixture thickens
- Add turmeric, asafoetida and salt to taste
1. Khandvi is a Gujarati snack popular throughout India. 2. It is made by combining chickpea flour, water, and spices. 3. The mixture is cooked until thickened and then cooled. 4. It can be served cold or at room temperature. 5. Khandvi can be made in a pressure cooker or in a traditional kadhai. 6. The finished product should be firm yet delicate. 7. It can be
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is My Khandvi Not Rolling?
There could be a few reasons why your Khandvi is not rolling. The most common reason is that the batter is too thick. You may also need to add more water to the batter, or use a less viscous oil for frying. If the Khandvi is not rolling, it may also mean that the batter is not cooked through. Fry it for a few more minutes until it firms up and rolls easily.
What Are The Ingredients Of Khandvi?
The ingredients of Khandvi are Besan (Chickpea Flour), Yogurt, Water, Green Chillies, Salt, Asafoetida (Hing), and Ghee.
Does Khandvi Increase Weight?
Khandvi is a Gujarati snack made from besan (gram flour). It is a popular dish in the state of Gujarat. Khandvi is generally considered to be a healthy snack because it is made from gram flour which is a complex carbohydrate and is low in fat. However, there are no scientific studies that confirm whether khandvi does or does not increase weight.
Khandvi is a Gujarati dish made of besan (gram flour) and yogurt. The batter is poured into a thin cloth, which is then tied into a knot. This forms a cylindrical shape that is hung in the sun to dry. Later, it is sliced and served with chutney or pickles. Khandvi can also be cooked in a pan or steamed.