Uncle Ben’s instant rice is a pre-cooked, parboiled white rice that only requires water and a few minutes of cooking time to prepare. It is a convenient and healthy meal option that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
How To Make Uncle Ben’S Instant Rice
Uncle Ben’s Instant Rice is a pre-cooked rice that only requires a short amount of time in the microwave to be ready to eat. The rice can be eaten as is or used in dishes like stir-frys, casseroles, and more. To make Uncle Ben’s Instant Rice, simply add water to the pouch according to the directions on the package and microwave for the time listed. Once finished, fluff the rice with a fork and enjoy.
– Rice – Water – Instant rice seasoning packet
- Put a
- Add double the amount of water to the pot or bowl
- Stir the rice and water together until all of the rice is wet
- Measure out desired amount of rice into a pot or bowl
– Uncle Ben’s Instant Rice is a great meal solution for those looking for something fast, easy, and affordable. – To make Uncle Ben’s Instant Rice, simply boil water, add the desired amount of rice to the pot according to the package directions, and then let it simmer for 10 minutes. – Be sure to fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Cook Uncle Ben’S 2 Minute Rice?
Cook Uncle Ben’s 2 Minute Rice according to package instructions.
How Much Water Do I Use For 2 Cups Of Uncle Ben’S Rice?
2 cups of Uncle Ben’s rice would require about 1.5 cups of water.
How Much Water Do You Use For Uncle Ben’S Rice?
Uncle Ben’s rice directions say to use 1.5 cups of water for every one cup of rice.
Uncle Ben’s instant rice is easy to make; it only requires adding hot water and stirring. It is a healthy, convenient, and affordable way to get complex carbohydrates into your diet.