When you get home from the store, put the chicken in the refrigerator. It will last for about three days. Make sure to put it in a covered container or bag so that it does not dry out or get contaminated.
How To Store Chicken In Fridge
The best way to store chicken in the fridge is to place it in a sealed container or bag. This will help to prevent bacteria from forming and will keep the chicken fresh for a longer period of time.
-A refrigerator -A large container or bin -A small container or baggie -Paper towels -Aluminum foil
- If you plan on using the chicken within 2 days, it doesn’t
- Wash chicken in cold water
- Place chicken in a large ziplock bag or container and store in fridge
- Label the package with the date
– Make sure chicken is completely cooled before storing in fridge. – Store chicken in a container or bag that is leak-proof and can be sealed. – Place chicken in fridge on the bottom shelf so that it does not drip onto other food.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Is Uncooked Chicken Good In Fridge?
Chicken will be good in the fridge for 3-4 days.
How Long Can I Store Raw Chicken In The Fridge?
Raw chicken can be stored in the fridge for up to four days.
How Do I Keep Chicken In The Fridge Longer?
To keep chicken in the fridge longer, you can freeze it.
Taking Everything Into Account
When storing chicken in the fridge, be sure to place it in a covered container or bag and store it in the coldest part of the fridge. Chicken will stay fresh for up to two days.